L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Discover the purifying power of Extraordinary Clay, our first shampoo system with 3 refined clays.

Before you shampoo, start with this clay mask on dry hair.

Apply generously to roots to deeply absorb oils + impurities.

Up to 48 HR Purified Roots + Hydrated Ends.*

*BASED ON USING THE COMPLETE SYSTEM OF PRE-SHAMPOO TREATMENT, SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

• How well does this work on your hair Be the first to answer!
  • I'd really love to try! Any experiences with this so far??? 2 Answers
  • My hair is dry and my my roots are oily, this is really good for me? 1 Answers
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment  Mask
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask
Zulem S.
Zulem S.
Phoenix, AZ
I would love to try this L'oreal pre shampoo treatment mask I need something like this for my hair.
Robersy C.
Robersy C.
Me encantaria probarlo 😍😍😍😍 Por lo que vi en el video se nota que es muy buena marca y producto 😍😍
Tiana M.
Tiana M.
Works wonders i love it my fave my face has never been clearer I used to suffer from bad skin
lynn F.
lynn F.
Sacramento, CA
So love this product because I have oily roots and by far an amazing product
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Anyone with oily hair knows the struggle. The market is utterly saturated with products for everyone but those of us with oily hair. If you've got dry hair, color treated hair, curly hair, damaged hair, fine hair, you're a woman of color or you heat style, you're good to go. There's a zillion products for you. But if you're like me with oily hair that's not color treated, dry or damaged in any way? You're stuck out in the cold with little but clarifying shampoos. Until now. When I saw this advertised in a magazine, I got very, very, very excited. A hair mask specifically for those of us with oily hair?! Yay! The very next time that I was out, I grabbed a tub of this from Walmart. I tried it out the next time that I showered and I was pretty impressed. It seemed to do a great job of stripping all the oil from my roots without drying them out. It smells pretty good, kind of a fresh scent. The package closes really tightly and it never dried out on me. I had my doubts about how long it would last, but that seemingly small tub lasted me over a month. Though I will note that I forgot to use this a few times. I'm not sure how much I believe the 48 hour claim, but it does seem to keep my hair from getting oily as fast as it usually does and as anyone with oily hair knows, that's a victory. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with oily hair.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Corona, CA
So I just purchased this because I haven't had a good hair routine/ products that I feel like I would keep purchasing. Let me start out by telling you I have extremely thin hair that is extremely oily on my roots and then day on my ends. I usually have to wash my hair daily or put up in ponytail the day after washing because my roots start to get oily very fast. So after researching a little I found his 3 step system by L'Oréal for oily scalp/ day ends. So you start with this mask before you jump in shower and you place it only on your roots. The mask drys pretty quickly and your supposed to let it sit for 5 minutes and then you jump in shower and rinse and follow with the shampoo and conditioner. I think this product did an amazing job soaking up all the oil! My only complaint would be that it can be time consuming applying and waiting the 5 minutes and I feel like it takes a lot of product to apply to all your roots. However I don't mind taking about 10 mins to apply and wait and it's affordable so I would repurchase if I ran out.
Sommer B.
Sommer B.
N Hollywood, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I recieved this for free for reviewing purposes. It was perfect for my hair, I have oily roots and dry ends! Upon using it, the smell was too strong for me, but I still used the hair mask for five mins followed by the shampoo and conditioner. My major major complaint is the clay mask pulled out SO MUCH of my hair. Making me think this was not the best product for me. I still use the shampoo and conditioner, and love the results with that. Even though I had the hair pull mishap, it did leave me with oil free hair for two days, which doesn't happen very often. I think it's best if the mask is used sparingly and not meant to be used everyday.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Temple, TX
I was very skeptical about this product when I received it in voxbox, but I was so surprised to find how well it actually works! I didn't even realize I had oily roots but I do wash my hair daily because I hate how oily it gets overall without a wash. I used this on my roots and the next day my hair had some volume for the first time, even with my hair being so long it nearly touches my hips! I love this product and plan to buy more when I run out. I am so glad influenster introduced me to this!
Ines G.
Ines G.
Wellness Guru Expert
My oily scalp had been needing this for a long time. I'm really thankful for the person who came out with the idea of this product. As soon as I saw a maganzine ad about it I went to the store to grab it. I've been using it for 15 days now and I like it. It certainly lessens the oil in my scalp, not so sure if it's for the 48 hrs it says it does but it works. It's scent is meh but I would buy it again because I'm getting a nice result by using it :)
Michaela M.
Michaela M.
Rosenberg, TX
This product is amazing. I don't use it every day because a little bit goes a long way, but the effects are long lasting and wonderful. I have really long and really thick hair..with roots that tends to get rather oily within 8 hours of shampooing and conditioning it, and ends that are really dry >.<
So this product is the best of both worlds for me. It helps keep my roots nice and dry, and the shampoo and conditioner from this set keep my ends nice and moisturized. ♡ I definitely recommend this to anyone who has a problem like me.
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
How often do you guys use this ?
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Is it easy to use? The word clay makes it seem a little tricky to apply, but I would love to help my oily roots out.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Was it any more useful than just using normal shampoo alone?
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does any one know where you can buy this line? I haven't been able to find it anywhere!
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this dry out your hair too much and is it even worth purchasing? Does it actually work or is it one of those things that you use because you think it does something but it really doesn't?