L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Discover the purifying power of Extraordinary Clay, our first shampoo system with 3 refined clays.

Before you shampoo, start with this clay mask on dry hair.

Apply generously to roots to deeply absorb oils + impurities.

Up to 48 HR Purified Roots + Hydrated Ends.*

*BASED ON USING THE COMPLETE SYSTEM OF PRE-SHAMPOO TREATMENT, SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

• How well does this work on your hair Be the first to answer!
  • I'd really love to try! Any experiences with this so far??? 2 Answers
  • My hair is dry and my my roots are oily, this is really good for me? 1 Answers
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment  Mask
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask
Mabel C.
Mabel C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
In love of this!! This feels really good and it smells good, it actually works on my oily roots, my hair has lasted 5 days good for now. Loving the scent of it, definitely recommend it
Mak B.
Mak B.
Pensacola, FL
I love this mask! It keeps my hair from getting super oily, but it doesn't dry out my roots. I had to take away a stat because it smells TERRIBLE. I can't even begin to describe it.
Enid G.
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Wellness Guru Expert
Me encantaria tener este shampoo en mi casa para utilizaro en mi cabello semanalmente se ve un buen producto lovi en el video y sera excelente producto lo quiero @influenster
Montserrat C.
Montserrat C.
Belmont, MA
Me encantan los productos de L'Oréal! Es un tratamiento muy completo: shampoo, acondicionador y mascarilla. Es un producto no muy barato pero vale mucho la pena.
Allie S.
Allie S.
I want to try this after reading all these reviews! I have oily hair and have been trying to find products that work with my hair and this could be it!
Zafiro I.
Zafiro I.
Wellness Guru Expert
I got this complimentary from influenster but all opinions are mine. I absolutely love this clay mask. It actually works. It makes my hair less oily.
Holly T.
Holly T.
E Pittsburgh, PA
I got this to try for free in exchange for my opinion. I LOVE THESE PRODUCTS! Will def be buying when it runs out. Thanks influenster!
sawany r.
sawany r.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Cuando vi la idea me pareció interesante, la verdad es que hay que invertir un poco de tiempo, pero a mi me funcionó
Lakesha H.
Lakesha H.
It smells good and rinses clean. The mask leaves my scalp feeling clean and soothed. It's just time consuming.
Betty D.
Betty D.
Chadron, NE
this is a good quality product that leaves your hair feeling great and soft. and the packaging is pretty
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
How often do you guys use this ?
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Is it easy to use? The word clay makes it seem a little tricky to apply, but I would love to help my oily roots out.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Was it any more useful than just using normal shampoo alone?
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does any one know where you can buy this line? I haven't been able to find it anywhere!
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this dry out your hair too much and is it even worth purchasing? Does it actually work or is it one of those things that you use because you think it does something but it really doesn't?