L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Discover the purifying power of Extraordinary Clay, our first shampoo system with 3 refined clays.

Before you shampoo, start with this clay mask on dry hair.

Apply generously to roots to deeply absorb oils + impurities.

Up to 48 HR Purified Roots + Hydrated Ends.*

*BASED ON USING THE COMPLETE SYSTEM OF PRE-SHAMPOO TREATMENT, SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

• How well does this work on your hair 1 Answers
  • I'd really love to try! Any experiences with this so far??? 2 Answers
  • My hair is dry and my my roots are oily, this is really good for me? 1 Answers
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment  Mask
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
One of the best products I have ever received complimentary to try out through Influenster. I have super oily hair and it has changed my hair drastically. I can go days without washing it. A little dry shampoo helps it go that extra mile but what a difference.
Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Denver, CO
One of the best products I've used of L'Oreal hair products! I can't stand my dry roots or oily roots and this product made my concerns completely vanish! I would recommend this to anyone who is trying to strengthen their roots and make your roots perfect!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have oily roots sometimes and this did a fantastic job getting rid of the oils in my hair. I love this product. I use it like once a week and the scent isn't too strong. I would highly recommend to anyone with oily roots to try a pre shampoo treatment.
Haley M.
Haley M.
I've never tried a clay on my hair before, but this product really helped me and my oily hair out ! I can definitely say I would continue to buy this product ! It's a little procey but I've found coupons for it so yes definitely would buy again!
Priya P.
Priya P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this product! TIP: don't wait too long for this mask to dry! 5-10 minutes is enough and then I recommend continuing with the rest of your hair procedures. I tried this and it worked twice as better instead of leaving it on for a long time.
Noelle R.
Noelle R.
Endicott, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This mask is amazing. My hair felt great after using this in combination with the shampoo and conditioner!

@Influenster and @LorealHair
I received these products free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Madison, AL
This clay mask from L'oréal absolutely transformed my hair. My roots are now oil free and voluminous as ever! Its super easy to use; just cover your roots and let sit for 5 minutes! I recommend this product to everyone!
Tatyanna B.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
I was super excited when I received this VoxBox! I work from home and tend to not do my hair that often. This product made my hair feel and look amazing! I could go longer without having to wash my hair daily!
Christina S.
Christina S.
I absolutely love anything that loreal makes. I feel they have some of the best products on the market. The hair mask is a great product for that extra kick you're looking for. I would highly recommend it.
Gretchen C.
Gretchen C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I never knew you could put a mask on your hair before you shampoo! I was so excited to try this product you guys. It is so good for oily roots and dry ends which is exactly what my hair has!
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
How often do you guys use this ?
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Is it easy to use? The word clay makes it seem a little tricky to apply, but I would love to help my oily roots out.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Was it any more useful than just using normal shampoo alone?
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does any one know where you can buy this line? I haven't been able to find it anywhere!
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this dry out your hair too much and is it even worth purchasing? Does it actually work or is it one of those things that you use because you think it does something but it really doesn't?