L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Discover the purifying power of Extraordinary Clay, our first shampoo system with 3 refined clays.

Before you shampoo, start with this clay mask on dry hair.

Apply generously to roots to deeply absorb oils + impurities.

Up to 48 HR Purified Roots + Hydrated Ends.*

*BASED ON USING THE COMPLETE SYSTEM OF PRE-SHAMPOO TREATMENT, SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

• How well does this work on your hair 1 Answers
  • I'd really love to try! Any experiences with this so far??? 2 Answers
  • My hair is dry and my my roots are oily, this is really good for me? 1 Answers
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment  Mask
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask
Leah S.
Leah S.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is an awesome pre wash hair product. My scalp can get really greasy after avoiding washing my hair for a week. This makes getting the oil out super easy and I might even consider using it without the shampoo and conditioner intended for use with it. I got this for free in the Influenster extraordinary clay voxbox and I'm loving it!!!
Chrissy A.
Chrissy A.
FREMONT, OH
I received this product for reviewing purposes for free from Influenster. My only complaint is that the product comes in such a small amount. You have to use a lot of product. Especially if you have long or thick hair. Other than that, I went severak days without a wash and had clean feeling and looking hair. This system works.
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
Wilmore, KY
I was skeptical about how well this product would work before I used it, but now that I have, I am hooked! My hair gets greasy around the roots after a day of not washing it, but this mask kept my hair fresh and springy for an extra day without shampooing! My hair feels so soft and healthy, definitely will be buying this again!
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
I liked the effects of the mask, but did not enjoy the smell of it at all! It seemed hard to rinse out completely. But, when used with the shampoo and conditioner, I could tell my hair was shinier and softer. I would recommend to others! I'm not sure I'd buy the mask again, but I'd definitely buy the shampoo & conditioner.
Shawnna S.
Shawnna S.
Galloway, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Ok I love this product. Thanks so much to Influenster and L'Oréal for giving me the chance to test this product out. I have oily roots and dry rest of my hair. It's such a pain having to buy multiple products to deal with it. This helped so much, and smells amazing. Definitely will be purchasing this in the future.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I received this product in a VoxBox and I am soooo happy that I did! I really love how this product smells. The scent is amazing! I love how this product helps with oily roots and dry ends because those are the two issues that I currently have at the moment and it really helped my hair out!
Jordyn N.
Jordyn N.
Perrysburg, OH
I put this mask on about five minutes before i got in the shower and rinsed it off. The scent isn't horrible or overpowering and it seemed to make a difference on my oily roots. As I received this complimentary in a VoxBox, i didn't purchase but it seems like amazing value for the quality!
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
Fontana , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this mask! I found it easy to apply & it was easy to wash out. I used it about twice a week. It made my hair less greasy and it was able to last an extra day without washing. The scent washes out but it does smell amazing. I would definitely recommend this to oily haired girls!
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Wellness Guru Expert
This product is absolutely incredible! It does wonders for my hair! I don't have to worry about having greasy roots and and dry, dead ends anymore! This product leaves my hair grease free and super smooth and shiny! I got it free for testing purposes from Influenster and I am in love!
Patti C.
Patti C.
San Benito, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
First off thank you influenster for sending me this product along with the shampoo and conditioner. I love it! My hair is better than ever. Once I'm done with my free products I'll be buying more. It helped hydrate my hair and I don't have much of oily roots. Thank you so much!
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
How often do you guys use this ?
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Is it easy to use? The word clay makes it seem a little tricky to apply, but I would love to help my oily roots out.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Was it any more useful than just using normal shampoo alone?
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does any one know where you can buy this line? I haven't been able to find it anywhere!
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this dry out your hair too much and is it even worth purchasing? Does it actually work or is it one of those things that you use because you think it does something but it really doesn't?