L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Discover the purifying power of Extraordinary Clay, our first shampoo system with 3 refined clays.

Before you shampoo, start with this clay mask on dry hair.

Apply generously to roots to deeply absorb oils + impurities.

Up to 48 HR Purified Roots + Hydrated Ends.*

*BASED ON USING THE COMPLETE SYSTEM OF PRE-SHAMPOO TREATMENT, SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

• How well does this work on your hair 1 Answers
  • I'd really love to try! Any experiences with this so far??? 2 Answers
  • My hair is dry and my my roots are oily, this is really good for me? 1 Answers
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment  Mask
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask
Katheryn R.
Katheryn R.
Sutton, Surrey
Helps to absorb oils before shampooing with out stripping my hair! Helps leave my hair super clean
Valerie K.
Valerie K.
Amo esta mascarilla es lo mejor que hay quita la grasa del cabello y las impurezas antes del shampoos I love this mask but I feel make more oil my hair in the roots but the smell it's so good keep the impurities and oil immediately but in few days the feel its oily again.
Kiarra S.
Kiarra S.
I LOOVE USING THIS DURING THE WINTER it leaves my skin so smooth and refreshing! DEFINITELY WORTH THE MONEY!!
Marilie B.
Marilie B.
JADORE CE PRODUIT. j'ai vécu dans la misère des cheveux gras pendent 22 ans de temps et depuis que ce produit est sortie je suis au ange ! Il déloge réellement l'impurter , le sérum et l'huile de nos cheveux. Je suis comblé de bonheur et je n'est plus peur que peut-être apres le lavage mes reveux resteront terne , plat , sans vie et pire .. HUILEUX. Je le recommande totalement.
Lydia D.
Lydia D.
Beamsville, ON
I love the smell and the way my hair feels afterwards. Doesn't dry out my ends.
Karina V.
Karina V.
Sunrise, FL
I was a little confused when using the clay mask. I wasn't sure if I should just place it on my roots that are easy to be seen or if I should spread my hair out like if I was dying it. It's really not something I would buy because it's not something I find I would add time into the shower for. Especially since you have to leave it on for about 5 minutes. I also felt it wasn't easy to spread and you had to use a lot to get it everywhere and I really don't see a difference when I use the shampoo and conditioner without it. I received this in my Influenster voxbox for free for my honest opinion
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Israel
Definitely a good product that I want to try. Quality and doing the work. There are a lot of good comments on it well worth the money. Recommend everyone to try
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
How often do you guys use this ?
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Is it easy to use? The word clay makes it seem a little tricky to apply, but I would love to help my oily roots out.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Was it any more useful than just using normal shampoo alone?
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does any one know where you can buy this line? I haven't been able to find it anywhere!
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this dry out your hair too much and is it even worth purchasing? Does it actually work or is it one of those things that you use because you think it does something but it really doesn't?