L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Discover the purifying power of Extraordinary Clay, our first shampoo system with 3 refined clays.

Before you shampoo, start with this clay mask on dry hair.

Apply generously to roots to deeply absorb oils + impurities.

Up to 48 HR Purified Roots + Hydrated Ends.*

*BASED ON USING THE COMPLETE SYSTEM OF PRE-SHAMPOO TREATMENT, SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

• How well does this work on your hair 1 Answers
  • I'd really love to try! Any experiences with this so far??? 2 Answers
  • My hair is dry and my my roots are oily, this is really good for me? 1 Answers
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment  Mask
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask
MiMi C.
MiMi C.
Phoenix, AZ
This was my first time using a clay mask for my hair, but I will say that I was impressed with the result. I received a voxbox courtesy of Influenster so I was excited to see the results. Naturally I have dark brown hair but now it's dyed like a magical sunset. I was afraid it was going to ruin my color but it actually helped because I didn't have to wash my hair as often. The only downfall is that I am used to using more organic, natural products in my hair.
Paige S.
Paige S.
This was an interesting product. There were no instructions that came with the product to tell you how to use it or what to expect. After using the mask, the shampoo, and the conditioner my hair felt amazingly clean and not oily. My hair is extremely oily and seemed to stay clear for 3 days of not washing. This is overall a good product, but not one I would usually personally purchase. I was provided this product by L'Oréal and Influenster !
Enfenittii S.
Enfenittii S.
Ceres, CA
I got to try this for free but I'm being honest in my review. I did not like it as much as I hoped I would. They smell was not great and if was hard to work with. It does not easily go onto the hair. Once it is on it kind of stick easily and I'm not able to move it around as I would like to. However, once I rinsed it and followed with the shampoo and conditioner. I absolutely loved the outcome. So it is a love hate relationship with it.
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
I got this for free in a Voxbox to try out so I made sure to not wash my hair for a good work to really put this to the test. Mind you my hair is dry and brittle at the ends but really oily at the roots. They're also super bleached so it's important I find a product that evens everything out so that I have perfect normal hair. This clay mask really got my roots dried out and thats awesome bc it feels like a spa treatment!
Angel K.
Angel K.
MURFREESBORO, TN
#L'Oréal #Influenster has introduced me to an innovative new concoction of a Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask. I cannot believe anyone has not thought of earlier as a mask would lock in moisture, especially during the winter months. L'Oréal is one of my favorite lines of haircare. The Pre-Shampoo Mask takes care of those pesky flyaways and although very affordable, I think that is worth the price any which way!
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
Whitestone, NY
I received theL'Oréal Extraordinary Clay line free for testing purposes. thanks @influesnter. I was so excited to try this since I have oily roots and dry ends. I loved how all three products worked together to combat oily roots and moisturizer my ends. The smell is so pleasant and that packaging is soo cute. I've been telling everyone about it. The clay mask was a little messy though!
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Truly impressed with this product! My hair is blonde and thin but I have a lot of it and it really helps with keeping my ends hydrated and roots unoily. I received this product for testing purposes courtesy of Influenster and I couldn't have been luckier. I use it whenever I feel my roots getting super oily so maybe once a week and it really helps! I totally recommend giving it a try!
katie s.
katie s.
Granville, IL
I'm glad I got this from Influenster to try out otherwise I probably never would have boughten the line myself. It's a very cool interesting idea. I've always done clay masks for my face but never for my hair. It was definitely an interesting experience the first time. I like it a lot, but I definitely want to try it out some more before I decide if I would repurchase or not. :)
Malloree C.
Malloree C.
Greenville, SC
I was very intrigued by this product when it came out so I was excited to receive it in a voxbox! This line has a very distinct smell, but I don't find it off putting, it just seems to linger a bit. I love the idea of a clay hair mask for roots and have really enjoyed using this product and line. I have since purchased the correlating dry shampoo and love it!
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Noblesville, IN
This is a great product for really working on your roots. It absorbs oils and makes it so not washing your hair for a couple of days isn't really that noticeable. I've never tried a product like this before but I am really glad I received this VoxBox. The only downfall is it takes 5 minutes to set. On a busy morning, that's a bit time consuming for me.
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
How often do you guys use this ?
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Is it easy to use? The word clay makes it seem a little tricky to apply, but I would love to help my oily roots out.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Was it any more useful than just using normal shampoo alone?
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does any one know where you can buy this line? I haven't been able to find it anywhere!
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this dry out your hair too much and is it even worth purchasing? Does it actually work or is it one of those things that you use because you think it does something but it really doesn't?