L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Discover the purifying power of Extraordinary Clay, our first shampoo system with 3 refined clays.

Before you shampoo, start with this clay mask on dry hair.

Apply generously to roots to deeply absorb oils + impurities.

Up to 48 HR Purified Roots + Hydrated Ends.*

*BASED ON USING THE COMPLETE SYSTEM OF PRE-SHAMPOO TREATMENT, SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

• How well does this work on your hair 1 Answers
  • I'd really love to try! Any experiences with this so far??? 2 Answers
  • My hair is dry and my my roots are oily, this is really good for me? 1 Answers
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment  Mask
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask
Selina M.
Selina M.
Thornhill, ON
I have extremely oily roots, and this product deep cleans my hair while letting me go a few extra days without washing! Definitely a staple product for me!
Kornelia D.
Kornelia D.
Weymouth, Dorset
Wellness Guru Expert
Only 2 starts ;( I am not saying that this mask is extrely bad, but it did not do what it promises. My hair did not look or feel any fresher. And I didn't like how the green colour tnted my nails.
Eloise-Marie J.
Eloise-Marie J.
Orpington, Kent
One of the most amazing pre shampoo treatments, noticed it works straight away. I use it with the same shampoo and conditioner which makes it the treatment seem to last longer. Would highly recommend if you have oily roots.
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
At first I was a bit shocked by its smell, I gradually became accustomed. And it's true the roots are clean, I have the feeling that the hair stays clean a little more.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Brampton
I L O V E T H I S!!! It's so easy, you put it on your scalp for 5 minutes then wash it out and it makes your scalp so much less oily, it's for oily roots and dry ends which is exactly my hair type. I love it
elephant b.
elephant b.
I havee extremly geasy and thin hair so this does wonders. I hate using conditioner because it makes my hair so flat but this for some reason really works.
Aida n.
Aida n.
Oh my god. Finally i meet this product. I love it so much. I thing everybody have to try it and feel by yourself. Xx
Mikhail K.
Mikhail K.
It does what it say...it smells earthly...not to strong just right....I use this mask every 6 weeks...it never fails
Fata O.
Fata O.
Doboj Istok
I looooove this product so much I use it all the time and it really works it dries without cousing other problems
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Sapiranga/RS
Produto simplesmente magnifico, super facil de aplicar, aspecto natural, qualidade e durabilidade sao o melhor.
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
How often do you guys use this ?
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Is it easy to use? The word clay makes it seem a little tricky to apply, but I would love to help my oily roots out.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Was it any more useful than just using normal shampoo alone?
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does any one know where you can buy this line? I haven't been able to find it anywhere!
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this dry out your hair too much and is it even worth purchasing? Does it actually work or is it one of those things that you use because you think it does something but it really doesn't?