L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Discover the purifying power of Extraordinary Clay, our first shampoo system with 3 refined clays.

Before you shampoo, start with this clay mask on dry hair.

Apply generously to roots to deeply absorb oils + impurities.

Up to 48 HR Purified Roots + Hydrated Ends.*

*BASED ON USING THE COMPLETE SYSTEM OF PRE-SHAMPOO TREATMENT, SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

• How well does this work on your hair Be the first to answer!
  • I'd really love to try! Any experiences with this so far??? 2 Answers
  • My hair is dry and my my roots are oily, this is really good for me? 1 Answers
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment  Mask
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask
Sophie C.
Sophie C.
Leicester
I swear by this! My hair often goes quite oily, especially if I run my hand through it a lot from stress. When I use this, I can skip a hair wash as my hair isn't greasy by the evening. It lasts 72h and is something I use before a super stressful day. It smells amazing too and it's dead easy to use.
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
I noticed that this helped my hair stay cleaner throughout the day and I could get away with washing my hair every other day instead of everyday, but with the time that it takes to apply all over your roots I would almost rather just shower and wash my hair.
Ling L.
Ling L.
Glasgow
Amazing product!!!  I have a really oily scalp (so oily i have to wash it on the second day or have my hair up to try and hide the oiliness). Saw this product in shops and thought I would try it out. Best decision I ever made for my hair. Not as oily as before, definitely recommend this.
Olga Z.
Olga Z.
E Rutherford, NJ
Absolutely useless product. It smelled awfully. It was difficult to apply onto the scalp and it rinsed not good at all. And you have to grab a lot of product for the single use. I didn't even finish the mask and threw it away half-finished. Would not recommend to anyone.
Stevie S.
Stevie S.
Tullibody
This is an absolute wonder product! I have really oily roots and this just soaks up any excess oil! I usually have to wash my hair every day but I can actually get away with every 2 days now! It's amazing and I can't recommend it enough!
Fatimah B.
Fatimah B.
This hair mask saves my life!! If I'm ever having a troubling hair I apply this and my hair feels refreshed. I have an oily but dry scalp. This product removes all the dirt and I use a moisturising shampoo the fix the dryness. I also recommend the shampoo and conditioner in this range. But the best product is the dry shampoo.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Wellness Guru Expert
I didn't like this at all. First off the clay product is too messy and it stinks. I thought I got a bad batch so I repurchased it and the same dirty black stuff appeared on top. After washing the product off my hair felt even worse and got really greasy.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
St Helens, Merseyside
I love this product I find it really helps prevent greasy hair. It is really effective but it only goes on your roots so it would be best if you had a brush that you can apply it to your roots with. If not fingers will do the trick but not as tidily.
Araceli M.
Araceli M.
Me parece un buen producto y si he notado cambios, pero no lo suficiente, quisiera que resalte más entre los otros productos, pero también deja una sensación muy agradable y lo considero un jeje producto en general @#81 que está bien para mí.
Selina M.
Selina M.
Thornhill, ON
I have extremely oily roots, and this product deep cleans my hair while letting me go a few extra days without washing! Definitely a staple product for me!
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
How often do you guys use this ?
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Is it easy to use? The word clay makes it seem a little tricky to apply, but I would love to help my oily roots out.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Was it any more useful than just using normal shampoo alone?
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does any one know where you can buy this line? I haven't been able to find it anywhere!
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this dry out your hair too much and is it even worth purchasing? Does it actually work or is it one of those things that you use because you think it does something but it really doesn't?