L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Discover the purifying power of Extraordinary Clay, our first shampoo system with 3 refined clays.

Before you shampoo, start with this clay mask on dry hair.

Apply generously to roots to deeply absorb oils + impurities.

Up to 48 HR Purified Roots + Hydrated Ends.*

*BASED ON USING THE COMPLETE SYSTEM OF PRE-SHAMPOO TREATMENT, SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

• How well does this work on your hair Be the first to answer!
  • I'd really love to try! Any experiences with this so far??? 2 Answers
  • My hair is dry and my my roots are oily, this is really good for me? 1 Answers
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment  Mask
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask
Mich H.
Mich H.
Es muy útil y muy buena sinceramente me encanta 😍😍😍está padrísima
La recomiendo la verdad
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Toronto, ON
I'm absolutely in love. I originally only used the shampoo and loved that, but when I saw they had a mask as well I was super excited. I wasn't disappointed. It's kind of a pain to apply, but there's no denying that it works. Since I've started using it, I haven't had to wash my hair nearly as often. It's not the nicest feeling thing in the world, but when it works as well as this does I don't care at all.
Ekaterina B.
Ekaterina B.
The most important product in case of purchase of all line from me there was a mask for roots of hair. And she completely copes with all promises of vendors, and a smell excellent in usage time and resistant even after as washed away hair. But there is minus big, very much it isn't convenient to them to rub roots of hair.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Kings Park, NY
I have really fine thin hair that gets greasy at the root and dry at the ends. I thought this mask/shampoo/conditioner combo was the answer. It smells nice and was a good price but the mask dried out the ends of my hair. When I skipped the mask and used just the shampoo and conditioner it made my hair oily quicker. The ends were nice and hydrated but my crown was so oily. I don't think I will buy this again or continue using it.
Elishia H.
Elishia H.
Wellness Guru Expert
It's hard to say if this product was good or bad to be honest. I did enjoy the sort of pre-shower head massage I gave myself when I used this product, and my head did feel clean after my shower, but it usually does when I wash it so hard to say it was this clay mask. It does smell pretty ok, not overly sweet or strong, but sort of a fresher scent. And like I said, the textured mask being massaged into the scalp does feel nice. And for the price of this product, I wouldn't say it was money wasted. But might not have been well spent either.
Theresa Rose S.
Theresa Rose S.
Cork
Have used this product alongside the shampoo and conditioner. In all honesty I'm not sure it actually does anything . Smells good just like the rest of the range but I haven't noticed it does much more that the other products already do . Doesn't give any extra longevity to keeping my roots oil free and can be quite a messy product as it stains your fingertips , which is quite hard to scrub off . I wouldn't repurchase this item if I bought the shampoo and conditioner again.
Molly B.
Molly B.
Windsor, ON
I bought this product after reading another review. I have oily hair and was looking for something that would decrease how many times I have to wash a week. This helped a lot! Kept my hair clean for longer and was affordable. If you have super greasy hair I recommend getting this along with the shampoo and conditioner!
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Having really greasy roots, it's hard to find products that actually work. However, this works perfectly! After this treatment mask and the shampoo/conditionner that go with it, my hair doesn't feel overly dried out. Only negative point is that it's kinda hard to apply, I can't seem to get it everywhere on the roots.
Anyi Mabel C.
Anyi Mabel C.
Doral, FL
I apply it on my scalp 10 minutes before using the shampoo ... I love it ..This brand is very good for the care of your hair. My hair is long and comes off easily and this treatment helped me. Is very effective... I recommend 100%... It's a little costly for me but it's very easy to get.
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
I noticed that this helped my hair stay cleaner throughout the day and I could get away with washing my hair every other day instead of everyday, but with the time that it takes to apply all over your roots I would almost rather just shower and wash my hair.
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
How often do you guys use this ?
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Is it easy to use? The word clay makes it seem a little tricky to apply, but I would love to help my oily roots out.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Was it any more useful than just using normal shampoo alone?
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does any one know where you can buy this line? I haven't been able to find it anywhere!
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this dry out your hair too much and is it even worth purchasing? Does it actually work or is it one of those things that you use because you think it does something but it really doesn't?