L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Discover the purifying power of Extraordinary Clay, our first shampoo system with 3 refined clays.

Before you shampoo, start with this clay mask on dry hair.

Apply generously to roots to deeply absorb oils + impurities.

Up to 48 HR Purified Roots + Hydrated Ends.*

*BASED ON USING THE COMPLETE SYSTEM OF PRE-SHAMPOO TREATMENT, SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

• How well does this work on your hair 1 Answers
  • I'd really love to try! Any experiences with this so far??? 2 Answers
  • My hair is dry and my my roots are oily, this is really good for me? 1 Answers
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment  Mask
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask
Katrina Y.
Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
Loved this clay mask. It tied in with the L'Oréal extraordinary shampoo and conditioner really well and left my hair feeling super silky without any oily roots. I would definitely continue to buy.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Gastonia, NC
I have to admit I was skeptical at first of this product but after I used it just once I can tell a HUGE difference in my hair. It's shinier and fluffy and light and all the good things you want from your hair. I will definitely be purchasing this product for myself and I can't wait to continue using it. My hair actually feels clean, if that's a thing. It's AMAZING!!!
sara m.
sara m.
Yakima, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
Who's hair gets extra frizzy during the winter months???? Mines does thats for sure and this hair mask is perfect to help contain all the unwanted frizz thats going on
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
I have oily, thin hair and this mask works great to extend my hairstyles. It's a little hard to apply since it dries pretty quickly, but it rinses out easy and it leaves my hair super soft. The entire 3-step system is really inexpensive and it works fantastic! The only thing that could be improved is possibly the scent.
Ann r.
Ann r.
Wellness Guru Expert
Wish i could have this one i can see almost everyone is happy and how good this product for them, wish i could have one☺️😭🙏🏻☺️
Mital P.
Mital P.
This product is supposed to be ideal for oily roots and dry ends! It soaks up excess oil. However I was not particularly impressed. I like the concept but I don't feel it works as it says. Maybe my thick hair just gets oily quicker due to excessive touching or genetics or nature. I think it's priced low enough to give it a try, maybe it works for you.
kayla h.
kayla h.
Lake Isabella, CA
I've always had a super oily scalp and have tried just about everything and still usually have to was my hair every day although I try to hold out until every other day without looking like a grease ball. With this loreal clay pre mask I can definitely skip at least two washes! Works great with the shampoo and conditioner however when I didn't use the pre mask it seemed to make my hair grosser faster. Loved this stuff. Will purchase.
#GotItFree
Jocelyn V.
Jocelyn V.
Palm Desert, CA
I have never used a hair clay mask but it looks totally awesome ! It is pricey but I'll try to save some money to buy it, i hope they sell it any where, if I could have this product right now I would probably re-buy it.😊
Rosalinda O.
Rosalinda O.
Dallas, TX
Totally love this mask! I think it was exactly what my hair needed. I have super oily roots and after using this product my roots feel so light. It also makes my hair so much more easy to style! I would so recommend this product to all my friends and family!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Moultrie, GA
This L'Oréal product is amazing! When I tried it out I could automatically see the difference. It took out all the excess oil from my roots!
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
How often do you guys use this ?
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Is it easy to use? The word clay makes it seem a little tricky to apply, but I would love to help my oily roots out.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Was it any more useful than just using normal shampoo alone?
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does any one know where you can buy this line? I haven't been able to find it anywhere!
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this dry out your hair too much and is it even worth purchasing? Does it actually work or is it one of those things that you use because you think it does something but it really doesn't?