L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Discover the purifying power of Extraordinary Clay, our first shampoo system with 3 refined clays.

Before you shampoo, start with this clay mask on dry hair.

Apply generously to roots to deeply absorb oils + impurities.

Up to 48 HR Purified Roots + Hydrated Ends.*

*BASED ON USING THE COMPLETE SYSTEM OF PRE-SHAMPOO TREATMENT, SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

• How well does this work on your hair Be the first to answer!
  • I'd really love to try! Any experiences with this so far??? 2 Answers
  • My hair is dry and my my roots are oily, this is really good for me? 1 Answers
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment  Mask
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
My first thought on this product was the packing is easy and convenient. It applied easily onto my roots. I have used this product twice now in one week. Sadly, I haven't noticed much of a difference, my hair still builds excess oil after one day without a wash. I will keep trying until the end of the container and hope for better results. This product was sent to me to review by Influenster!
Eden P.
Eden P.
I got this system from influenster and I seriously love it! I have super oily hair and even if I was my hair the night before, usually my mid morning the next morning I have to put my hair up because it looks greasy. Since I have used that my hair has been amazing. I can go over 24 hours with my hair down without it looking greasy at all.
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Yakima, WA
Absolutely loved this product and the shampoo and conditioner great packaging looks slick and cool. I have super oily hair and this worked great very affordable and I will be buying it when I run out of mine
Katelynn D.
Katelynn D.
Los Angeles, CA
IM IN LOVE!!!! This clay mask beat my expectations by a landslide! I can say that this clay mask definitely made a difference to my hair and I am very grateful for that! I would highly recommend this to others, my sister is already bugging me to let me let her use it! Give this a go! Finally a way to really take good care of your hair at home!
Emily D.
Emily D.
This was genius! I'm a once-per-week shampooer, and this was a great solution to my oily roots. Unfortunately, one jar only lasts me 3 treatments since I have such thick hair. It definitely does what it is meant to do! I mat use it again in the future.

Disclosure: I received this as a free product to test.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Clay, NY
This is such a unique product, in that it keeps your roots from getting oily for days while leaving your ends moisturized. The only bad thing I would have to say is that it gives your hair a weird texture at first and makes your scalp alittle dry, but the product does just as it is said to do!
Sharnise J.
Sharnise J.
Willowick, OH
It was fun putting it in and posing with it. It wasn't drying like regular clay mask. However, I am looking for more moisture for my products but it was fun to try. I have curly kinky hair so this wasn't for me and I wouldn't recommend it for natural hairs
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Moultrie, GA
This L'Oréal product is amazing! When I tried it out I could automatically see the difference. It took out all the excess oil from my roots!
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Cleveland, OH
I love the shampoo and conditioner that comes with the kit but I don't really like this mask. You use it before you shower on dry hair and you have to use a LOT. The texture is really weird and it feels like jello.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Raleigh, NC
Loved this and I had never tried a clay mask on my hair before! My hair is super oily and I usually have to wash it in less than 24 hours and this mask definitely helped me extend it to more like 48 hours! It cause some tingling on my scalp, but wasn't uncomfortable and it washed right out and I shampooed like normal! I would recommend this product!
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
How often do you guys use this ?
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Is it easy to use? The word clay makes it seem a little tricky to apply, but I would love to help my oily roots out.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Was it any more useful than just using normal shampoo alone?
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does any one know where you can buy this line? I haven't been able to find it anywhere!
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this dry out your hair too much and is it even worth purchasing? Does it actually work or is it one of those things that you use because you think it does something but it really doesn't?