L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Discover the purifying power of Extraordinary Clay, our first shampoo system with 3 refined clays.

Before you shampoo, start with this clay mask on dry hair.

Apply generously to roots to deeply absorb oils + impurities.

Up to 48 HR Purified Roots + Hydrated Ends.*

*BASED ON USING THE COMPLETE SYSTEM OF PRE-SHAMPOO TREATMENT, SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

• How well does this work on your hair 1 Answers
  • I'd really love to try! Any experiences with this so far??? 2 Answers
  • My hair is dry and my my roots are oily, this is really good for me? 1 Answers
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment  Mask
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask
Daniella D.
Daniella D.
Never would I think about using a clay mask for my hair . Turns out I love using them. After using this product it really helped me oily hair. Especially at my roots. I would defiantly buy this again.
Tyana H.
Tyana H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I started using this today I'm obsessed with it I love it it's been keeping my hair very moisturize and it was very easy to use I didn't know how well it was going to work on curly hair but it made my hair feel very soft and smelling good
Dakota G.
Dakota G.
Hayden , ID
This stuff was a freaking god send. My entire life iv struggled with oily roots, dry ends. This was made exactly for that and hot damn does it work!! Would recommend for anyone struggling with what I do.
Caitlyn H.
Caitlyn H.
indian trail, nc
I love how this mask helps reduce oil at my scalp, but it is not that great smelling. I use this at least once a week & it has worked wonders for me!
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Omg a must buy. This is absolutely amazing!! My oily roots are no longer there, and I'm on my second day after using the system. And my hair has yet to lose its life. It's great!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Bolivar, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
This kit changed the game for me. I've quit washing my hair but once a week and it's normally dried out and oily after a few days. With this is soft and shiny. I love this stuff! So glad I got to try it free.
Julie B.
Julie B.
Bay city, MI
I have never used a clay on my hair before but I was very eager to try this product. My hair straight fine hair get greasy after one day so I was curious to see if anything could help. I am so happy to say that it was amazing! It seemed to help absorb the extra oils at my scalp without drying out my already dry amazed ends. My hair feels so soft and free! I will defiantly continue to use this product, in conjunction with the shampoo and conditioner! I cannot stop bragging! Love it!
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
My first thought on this product was the packing is easy and convenient. It applied easily onto my roots. I have used this product twice now in one week. Sadly, I haven't noticed much of a difference, my hair still builds excess oil after one day without a wash. I will keep trying until the end of the container and hope for better results. This product was sent to me to review by Influenster!
Eden P.
Eden P.
I got this system from influenster and I seriously love it! I have super oily hair and even if I was my hair the night before, usually my mid morning the next morning I have to put my hair up because it looks greasy. Since I have used that my hair has been amazing. I can go over 24 hours with my hair down without it looking greasy at all.
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Yakima, WA
Absolutely loved this product and the shampoo and conditioner great packaging looks slick and cool. I have super oily hair and this worked great very affordable and I will be buying it when I run out of mine
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
How often do you guys use this ?
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Is it easy to use? The word clay makes it seem a little tricky to apply, but I would love to help my oily roots out.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Was it any more useful than just using normal shampoo alone?
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does any one know where you can buy this line? I haven't been able to find it anywhere!
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this dry out your hair too much and is it even worth purchasing? Does it actually work or is it one of those things that you use because you think it does something but it really doesn't?