L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Discover the purifying power of Extraordinary Clay, our first shampoo system with 3 refined clays.

Before you shampoo, start with this clay mask on dry hair.

Apply generously to roots to deeply absorb oils + impurities.

Up to 48 HR Purified Roots + Hydrated Ends.*

*BASED ON USING THE COMPLETE SYSTEM OF PRE-SHAMPOO TREATMENT, SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

• How well does this work on your hair Be the first to answer!
  • I'd really love to try! Any experiences with this so far??? 2 Answers
  • My hair is dry and my my roots are oily, this is really good for me? 1 Answers
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment  Mask
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Waterford, WI
I LOVED THIS!!! I can't say it enough. I have struggled with oily roots my whole life and this is the first thing that made my hair look fresh for a whole day! Anyone with oily roots I would highly recommend!!
Paola R.
Paola R.
Wellness Guru Expert
I received this product complementary from influenster and I love it. Great quality and combination. Keep my hair clean for a long time.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Louisville, KY
BEST PRE SHAMPOO PRODUCT EVER!! I tried the 48 hr challenge with the Extraordinary Clay collection and I have never been more satisfied with hair care products in my life! Honestly, my hair has never been better! I recommend this collection to anyone with oily roots and dry ends!! I'll be buying this from now on!
Laura L.
Laura L.
Charlotte
Works very well. I was not expecting to like this because I have never tried something similar to this. It really pulled out all the excess oil from my scalp but didn't leave my hair brittle or very straw like. I will definitely repurchase.
Kaleigh B.
Kaleigh B.
Northport, AL
I loved this stuff!!! It really did do the job of keeping my hair soft and silky while keeping it from getting greasy!
Laury D.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I received this product free from Influenster to test out and even though it was a little bit messy I still loved it. It made my hair feel so much nicer and smoother. And it smelled amazing as well, I will be continuing to purchase this product after I use up my "sample" I received. #Extraordinaryclay #Gotitfree #Ad #Contest
Marilyn R.
Marilyn R.
Virginia Bch, VA
I received the clay, shampoo and conditioner free for testing purposes, but my opinions are my own! I was really hoping this worked, but for some reason it did not seem to mesh well with my hair type. I have very oily roots and my hair gets greasy super quickly. It was a pain to add in the clay and wait, but if it worked, I would be all for it! The smell was really nice but it did not seem to take out the oil from my hair. Towards the end of the day I was greasy again! I'm going to continue to try this product and maybe it'll change for me!
Manisha K.
Manisha K.
Jersey City, NJ
The clay totally absorbed excessive oil from my hair but continuous use made them too dry. I would recommend using it bi weekly or monthly but not very often.
Kyndal N.
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
I received this product along with the shampoo and conditioner complimentary for testing. I'm actually thrilled I was able to try this! I had never used a pre treatment mask before shampooing but I have to say, after drying my hair completely, I could tell that this really did help my roots from getting oily as quick. It smelled great and I went 48 hours without washing my hair.... AWESOME! The only think that could potentially bother you is that it smells good but is VERY fragrant. If you have sensitivities to smell be careful!
Nany K.
Nany K.
I've struggled with oily roots and dry ends my whole life, but since I got this product (pre-shampoo clay mask) along with the shampoo and conditioner from the same Extraordinary Clay line, I don't suffer from this annoying problem anymore!!! Now I can go up to 3-4 days without having to wash my hair, it just feels fresh and clean, and you can step it up a little more if you apply dry shampoo after de second day! I really took the time to test it several times for the past month so I would be convinced to recommend it 100% because yes, it works perfectly!!! I received these products complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
How often do you guys use this ?
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Is it easy to use? The word clay makes it seem a little tricky to apply, but I would love to help my oily roots out.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Was it any more useful than just using normal shampoo alone?
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does any one know where you can buy this line? I haven't been able to find it anywhere!
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this dry out your hair too much and is it even worth purchasing? Does it actually work or is it one of those things that you use because you think it does something but it really doesn't?