L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Discover the purifying power of Extraordinary Clay, our first shampoo system with 3 refined clays.

Before you shampoo, start with this clay mask on dry hair.

Apply generously to roots to deeply absorb oils + impurities.

Up to 48 HR Purified Roots + Hydrated Ends.*

*BASED ON USING THE COMPLETE SYSTEM OF PRE-SHAMPOO TREATMENT, SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

• How well does this work on your hair 1 Answers
  • I'd really love to try! Any experiences with this so far??? 2 Answers
  • My hair is dry and my my roots are oily, this is really good for me? 1 Answers
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment  Mask
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask
Ryan B.
Ryan B.
Midway City, CA
I can't tell you how impressed I am with this product! I've always had what I considered to be oily hair. If I make it to 2nd day hair I’m excited. Wasn't sure this product would be able to help but boy was I wrong. I used the Clay shampoo and conditioner with the mask & I got to day 3! ... With using a dry shampoo, but day 3!! ... They never happens! I did use a shower cap while in the shower on the days I did not wash it but even on day 3 I still don't think my hair was as oily as it normally is on day 2. I would definitely recommend this product. I did receive these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Littleton, CO
Works wonders! Love using this mask on my hair! helped tame fly aways & leaves a great scent afterward! I have frizzy hair so was surprised that after one wash it helped to tame the friz! Packaging is beautiful! Very satisfied after using this product!
Erin P.
Erin P.
Greenfield, IN
I received this for free from influenster and I love it! Definitely helps to make my hair be not greasy for 48 hrs. Definitely have to keep it on for 5 mins to really help!
MICHELLE M.
MICHELLE M.
New Orleans, LA
I was very excited to try this clay mask that I got for free from Influenster for testing purposes. I do clay masks on my face and I love them!
It wasn't very difficult to apply but I think I might have used more than I needed. It has to shampoo twice to get it all out. Have to keep trying to work out the kinks. Cool idea though.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Fort Wayne, IN
I was really interested in trying this product, especially since I got it free from influenster! There wasn't much per container so I ran out fast since it wants you to apply generously. But it has been great for my roots!
Brittany S.
L’Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Mask is a great product. It has a thickness that makes you "feel" clean. Having used this product multiple times now I have the same results every time. My hair (after drying) is soft and shiny. My hair doesn't feel greasy. It has a silky texture that is hard not to run your hands through. I am pleased overall with L’Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Mask.

I received these products free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Bridget F.
Bridget F.
Baltimore, MD
I received this for free in a Voxbox for reviewing purposes. First off, I fall into the category for this product perfectly. My roots get oily VERY quickly, so I wash my hair almost every day to avoid this (I know, that's really bad, but oily hair grosses me out), and my ends are really dry and blegh. I definitely think that these products work best when you use them together, and the scent was strong but not TOO strong, which is something I look for with my shampoos and hair products. Step 1: Clay Mask I've never used a clay mask on my hair so I was really nervous about this product. However, it wasn't as thick as I was anticipating; it was really light, and I liked the texture. A little goes a long way, and I left it in for about 5-6 minutes. Step 2: Shampoo The shampoo washed the mask out really well and with little effort. I had been nervous that the mask would dry completely and get stuck in my roots, but it washed out with no little leftover bits! Step 3: Conditioner The conditioner made my hair so soft, I loved it! It also smelled really really good. After rinsing, I towel dried my hair and brushed it out with my Wetbrush, so there was no tearing at my tangles. I noticed that my hair made it through the entire day without looking oily, which was really great. It started looking a little greasy about halfway through the second day, which was kind of disappointing as I had hoped that I would be able to make it through two full days without greasy hair. It was a solid product though, it made my hair really soft, smelled great, and it didn't dry out my scalp (I have oily roots but a dry, dandruff-prone scalp, it's weird I know). I'll have to put it to the test more, but so far I could definitely see myself purchasing it on my own!
Tacola J.
Tacola J.
Charlotte, NC
I have oily hair, so receiving this complimentary free for testing purposes from Influenster, I knew I had to give it a try. I'm natural, so at first I didn't think it would clean my hair well enough. Well it definitely proved me wrong. It removed all the excess oil from my hair, and I finished up with the shampoo and conditioner which made my hair really soft. Overall, pretty impressed with product. Just don't leave the mask on longer than the 5 mins, you may feel a burning sensation :-(
Sara A.
Sara A.
San Antonio , TX
So far I've only had time to use the mask once, however I love it. After using it, I did find that my oily roots stayed fresh longer! I highly recommend it for anyone like me who has oily roots and dry ends! After I finish mine, I will be purchasing this item again. I did receive the product for free however that won't change my opinion, I honestly like it a lot! Very unique and unlike anything I've found on the market!
Skylar R.
Skylar R.
Saint Cloud, MN
i received these products for free in a voxbox, but that will not persuade my opinion. i have ombré hair so of course my hair is dark at the roots where it gets oily. so i was hoping this would help. and honestly it did but i don't always have time to use the mask prior to hair washing. but when i do have spare time. i will definitely use it! and honestly, i love the smell. along with the packaging and colors. ♡
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
How often do you guys use this ?
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Is it easy to use? The word clay makes it seem a little tricky to apply, but I would love to help my oily roots out.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Was it any more useful than just using normal shampoo alone?
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does any one know where you can buy this line? I haven't been able to find it anywhere!
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this dry out your hair too much and is it even worth purchasing? Does it actually work or is it one of those things that you use because you think it does something but it really doesn't?