L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Discover the purifying power of Extraordinary Clay, our first shampoo system with 3 refined clays.

Before you shampoo, start with this clay mask on dry hair.

Apply generously to roots to deeply absorb oils + impurities.

Up to 48 HR Purified Roots + Hydrated Ends.*

*BASED ON USING THE COMPLETE SYSTEM OF PRE-SHAMPOO TREATMENT, SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

• How well does this work on your hair Be the first to answer!
  • I'd really love to try! Any experiences with this so far??? 2 Answers
  • My hair is dry and my my roots are oily, this is really good for me? 1 Answers
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment  Mask
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
West Monroe, LA
The L'Oreal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask is such a cool product! It's super affordable and effective. It comes in a nicely packaged plastic tub. I would definitely purchase again. It was great!
Christina s.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Absolutely love this hair mask! I have never used one before so it was all new to me but I fell in love! It works great with my oily roots and makes my hair look so healthy. So informative and easy to use!
Seyma S.
Seyma S.
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I used the complete set of L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask, Shampoo and Conditioner. The pre-shampoo treatment mask was thick and easy to apply to the roots of my hair. I applied it and left it on for exactly 5 minutes. You can feel it drying out the oils. It was difficult to wash out so the shampoo is necessary. Once I completed the 3 step process, I noticed a big difference in my hair. My hair was lighter, shinier and had more volume. My hair smelled so much better and it lasts for days. This is my current favorite combination of products and I recommend it! I received these products complimentary for testing purposes.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Loganville, GA
This pretreatment has worked wonders on my hair! I have thick read hair that was always greasy at the top and dry on the ends. It smells great and I can go about 2 days without washing it. Great packing, I love this trio and what it has done for my hair!
Marv A.
Marv A.
I got this free from influenster for testing. And I Love this Clay Mask! This is the first time I ever used a pre shampoo clay mask and I love how oil free my hair got! I also felt it made my hair look healthier and helped reduce hair fall. Totally recommended!
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Snellville, GA
I was so exciited to receive this complimentary pre-shampoo from Influenster. I had just recently started doing clay mask in my hair and felt like this may be a great product for me to try. I am glad I tried it this way because it had many pros and very few cons. I love how clean and soft my hair felt. I did not like how dry the shampoo that comes in this line made my hair feel. It felt dry to the touch (even with water running through it). It it easily fixed with the conditioner. I don't have very oily hair but i do have damaged hair. MY hair did feel a lot better after my first use. I had to give it four stars because the chemicals in the product and because how dry my hair felt before applying conditioner.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
This product didn't blow me away. It was a good mask and I feel like it did absorb the oil on my hair but it didn't wow me like some other hair masks. It was a good drugstore mask and I'm sure I'll continue use in the summer when I run more
kimberly r.
kimberly r.
yonkers, NY
I definitely noticed a difference in my hair after using the system a few times step by step. My roots usually get oily within 3/4 days and when I use this it lasts me about 5/6 where I can still wear it out with out. Problem. Will keep on buying!
Cheryl D.
Cheryl D.
This is a great invention and product! It made my hair feel even better in the end! Would recommend
Katrina Y.
Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
Loved this clay mask. It tied in with the L'Oréal extraordinary shampoo and conditioner really well and left my hair feeling super silky without any oily roots. I would definitely continue to buy.
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
How often do you guys use this ?
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Is it easy to use? The word clay makes it seem a little tricky to apply, but I would love to help my oily roots out.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Was it any more useful than just using normal shampoo alone?
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does any one know where you can buy this line? I haven't been able to find it anywhere!
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this dry out your hair too much and is it even worth purchasing? Does it actually work or is it one of those things that you use because you think it does something but it really doesn't?