L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Discover the purifying power of Extraordinary Clay, our first shampoo system with 3 refined clays.

Before you shampoo, start with this clay mask on dry hair.

Apply generously to roots to deeply absorb oils + impurities.

Up to 48 HR Purified Roots + Hydrated Ends.*

*BASED ON USING THE COMPLETE SYSTEM OF PRE-SHAMPOO TREATMENT, SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

• How well does this work on your hair 1 Answers
  • I'd really love to try! Any experiences with this so far??? 2 Answers
  • My hair is dry and my my roots are oily, this is really good for me? 1 Answers
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment  Mask
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask
Alex C.
Alex C.
Saint Johns, FL
I love this product!!! I received it complementary for testing purposes from Influenster and I'm obsessed. It controls all the oils from my scalp. I don't have to wash my hair for 3 days after using this. Totally recommend.
Dianna L.
Dianna L.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
After turning 30 I started suffering from an oily scalp. No matter what I tried I would have to wash my hair every day or use a ton of dry shampoo.

I've been using this for a few weeks and now o can go 2-3 days without having to wash or use a bottle of dry shampoo!!

I put it on, brush my teeth and pick out my clothes and then jump I the shower. It really does work for me. I'm soooo happy.
Kristine N.
Kristine N.
Los Angeles, CA
I had never used a hair mask before, other than one that I tried to make myself with coconut oil (although that's another story). Safe to say, I was a little apprehensive. However, I really enjoyed the smell and overall liked the way it left my hair feeling, although I didn't . I may have used a little too much the first time I used it, and the fragrance lasted for a pretty long period of time.
Carol N.
Carol N.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this on my Influenster Voxbox. What follows is my unbiased opinion about this product. I will have to confess that I had never used a pre shampoo before, so I didn't know what to expect. When I got the box, I decided to give it a shot and I was very pleased with the result. It detangled my hair and made my roots feel super fresh and loose after blowdrying, which is sort of unusual for my hair. However, it did not stop my hair from getting oily after 1 day or so, and then I had to follow with dry shampoo.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
I did not receive this item for free... I spent my own hard earned money on it. I am in love. I have always tried all sorts of hair treatment from the Salon and drugstore but my hair looks had all been lacking. This product changed everything apparently it was exactly what my hair and scalp needed. I was worried that if it would clear up my oily roots it would dry out me ends and it didn't at all. My hair feels totally clean and looks great!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Wellness Guru Expert
LOVE THIS STUFF. leaves my hair feeling clean before I even shampoo. I got it as part of a vox box. I have nothing to compare this too. Lasts for a while and it has an intriguing scent. Highly recommend.
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Philadelphia, PA
I loved how clean and soft this made my hair. Even though my hair gets super oily and I have to wash it everyday this clay mask at least would let me slide through day 2 with minimal oil.
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME
Wellness Guru Expert
Initially, I was really worried about what this hair mask was going to do to my hair. With high hopes of it toning down my oily hair, I gave it a go.
It is thick, smooth, and smells like the ocean.
After 5 minutes and then rinsing it out my roots felt very dry. I followed up with the Extraordinary Clay shampoo and conditioner. I will be posting a picture of my hair with the clay mask and then with an after picture. The picture is after three days! And I was actually able to go a fourth, then a fifth with dry shampoo. This stretching out of hair washings has over the last several weeks done wonders for my hair. The one very small issue with the mask to me was after my hair dried, my roots were crunchy. Easily fixed though with a quick scruff with my fingers

I received this product free for testing. All opinions are honest and my own.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
New Lenox, IL
I was a little skeptical when receiving this in a voxbox but I could not be more pleasantly surprised. This stuff actually works! My hair felt and looked awesome after using this mask along with the shampoo and conditioner. If you're like me and have oily hair I would definitely give this a try!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
West Monroe, LA
The L'Oreal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask is such a cool product! It's super affordable and effective. It comes in a nicely packaged plastic tub. I would definitely purchase again. It was great!
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
How often do you guys use this ?
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Is it easy to use? The word clay makes it seem a little tricky to apply, but I would love to help my oily roots out.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Was it any more useful than just using normal shampoo alone?
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does any one know where you can buy this line? I haven't been able to find it anywhere!
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this dry out your hair too much and is it even worth purchasing? Does it actually work or is it one of those things that you use because you think it does something but it really doesn't?