L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Discover the purifying power of Extraordinary Clay, our first shampoo system with 3 refined clays.

Before you shampoo, start with this clay mask on dry hair.

Apply generously to roots to deeply absorb oils + impurities.

Up to 48 HR Purified Roots + Hydrated Ends.*

*BASED ON USING THE COMPLETE SYSTEM OF PRE-SHAMPOO TREATMENT, SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

• How well does this work on your hair Be the first to answer!
  • I'd really love to try! Any experiences with this so far??? 2 Answers
  • My hair is dry and my my roots are oily, this is really good for me? 1 Answers
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment  Mask
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask
Haley M.
Haley M.
This stuff is literally Amazing. I received it in a voxbox that I got for testing purposes. I received it for free for my honest opinion.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Bucyrus , Oh
Super excited to try this! This is my first one I got into the mail!!! I love mail like this! Thank you for letting me try!
Carissa W.
Carissa W.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Love products that help with the health of your hair!! I have a lot of damage from bleach... my hair normally gets a bit oily after a day or two of no washes. Can't wait to use this product a few times and see if it helps! Smells amazing!
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
I received this as a free product to test in the L'Oréal voxbox. First of all it smells like house paint. At first I thought I would really like it since my roots are super oily and my ends are very dry. But my hair got worse. It made it more oily. Nothing from my hair routine changed except using this shampoo and conditioner and clay mask. After a few days I started noticing my scalp getting really flaky. My hair was even more oily and the flakes made it worse. I think the clay mask caused this. I stopped using it and the flakes are gone. It was awful. Never had a problem like that before.
patricia g.
patricia g.
Wellness Guru Expert

I loved this clay. I used it as directed by the packaging. Before washing my hair, I let it act for a few minutes and I can say that my hair was totally clean. No traces of grease or dirt.

The packaging is quite comfortable, has a product for a few washes; So I feel that its price is quite economical. The smell is delicious and the best thing is that it lasted several days in my hair.

The ideal is to use it along with the entire line of Extraordinary Clay. The results are great.
PAULITH R.
PAULITH R.
The conditioner good for my freshly painted hair because I add impeccable shine use before washing my hair leave it for 3 min while doing exercises and then to wash it I felt the direction immediately, I was very satisfied with the first aplacacion. I recommend it, I received it free thanks to influenster and I will not hesitate to use it and buy it
Pamella R.
Pamella R.
I received this in a vox to try, the very first time I used, the clay did remove all the oil from hair, and my roots was somewhat less oily for about 3 days. But after the 2nd time using, I only notice a different right after washing..
Laura B.
Laura B.
I got this extraordinary clay set in a complimentary voxbox. I'm used to using more natural hair care products so the smell of this mask was pretty offensive. Also for a 'clay' mask it was pretty jelly-like. But when used in conjunction with the shampoo and conditioner, it left me with soft, light, oil free hair! Let's see how it looks it two days.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
I absolutely love this mask! It does exactly what it claims to do. Removed oil and makes my washes last longer. I will absolutely be purchasing this after I use up the one Influenster sent to me in the L'Oréal #ExtraOrdinaryClay VoxBox! Thank you for letting me try this product for free! All opinions are my own and I stand by them! Love this mask so much!
Laura J.
Laura J.
I'm going to start with the major con of this product. You are only supposed to use it about once a week, but the amount of product that is given only allows for maybe four uses depending on how much hair you're working with. Pros of this product. The packaging is very nice very easy to open. The mask feels kind of like a homemade whipped cream if you will. It's not gritty, it's extremely smooth, it feels very whipped. It dries super fast when you place it on your hair and it changes to a lighter color that became almost invisible on my hair.
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
How often do you guys use this ?
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Is it easy to use? The word clay makes it seem a little tricky to apply, but I would love to help my oily roots out.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Was it any more useful than just using normal shampoo alone?
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does any one know where you can buy this line? I haven't been able to find it anywhere!
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this dry out your hair too much and is it even worth purchasing? Does it actually work or is it one of those things that you use because you think it does something but it really doesn't?