L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Discover the purifying power of Extraordinary Clay, our first shampoo system with 3 refined clays.

Before you shampoo, start with this clay mask on dry hair.

Apply generously to roots to deeply absorb oils + impurities.

Up to 48 HR Purified Roots + Hydrated Ends.*

*BASED ON USING THE COMPLETE SYSTEM OF PRE-SHAMPOO TREATMENT, SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

• How well does this work on your hair Be the first to answer!
  • I'd really love to try! Any experiences with this so far??? 2 Answers
  • My hair is dry and my my roots are oily, this is really good for me? 1 Answers
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment  Mask
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Junction city , OR
This product did keep my roots from getting oily which has been a problem for me. My roots are oily my ends are dry it's a never ending battle. So this product did help. The smell is literally disgusting I can't even describe it to you. I've used tons of masks never had a had any that make you sick by the smell.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Savannah, GA
This product does what it says it does. The only down fall is the smell that makes me feel sick.
Camilla F.
Camilla F.
Irving, TX
I have tried only once but I totally liked how it smells and how soft my hair was after I used this mask.
Apoorva S.
Apoorva S.
La Vista, NE
Wellness Guru Expert
Got this in the Influenster voxbox. I have extremely oily scalp and super dry ends. I have used these products together as directed but I see no much difference. Infact, the products made my hair more prone to being static and gets attracted to literally everything.
Apart from the othe rfactors, this product is very difficult to apply to hair. It may be easier when applied on washed hair but when followed the directions, it is not very spreadable.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Maspeth, NY
Este producto me llego gratis en la camita de Influenster para propósitos de prueba. Lo probé la primera vez y me gustó mucho, sentí como eliminaba la grasa de mi cabello, lo deje un aproximado de 5 minutos y fue suficiente. El olor es curioso pero no es desagradable. Es un buen producto que seguiré usando a ver cómo progresa.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Bucyrus , Oh
Super excited to try this! This is my first one I got into the mail!!! I love mail like this! Thank you for letting me try!
Haley M.
Haley M.
This stuff is literally Amazing. I received it in a voxbox that I got for testing purposes. I received it for free for my honest opinion.
Carissa W.
Carissa W.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Love products that help with the health of your hair!! I have a lot of damage from bleach... my hair normally gets a bit oily after a day or two of no washes. Can't wait to use this product a few times and see if it helps! Smells amazing!
Fev D.
Fev D.
Burbank, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This mask was awesome! I'm so glad I got to try it. It left my hair feeling great and actually worked the way it was described on the packaging! I've used it several times and oily roots are no longer a problem!
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Milton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Left my hair pretty soft. I probably wouldn't it buy it though since it left my hair smelling like dirt (it is made out of clay). If you're trying this don't do it around any big day when you need your hair done-it leaves it pretty heavy and flat too.
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
How often do you guys use this ?
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Is it easy to use? The word clay makes it seem a little tricky to apply, but I would love to help my oily roots out.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Was it any more useful than just using normal shampoo alone?
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does any one know where you can buy this line? I haven't been able to find it anywhere!
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this dry out your hair too much and is it even worth purchasing? Does it actually work or is it one of those things that you use because you think it does something but it really doesn't?