L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Discover the purifying power of Extraordinary Clay, our first shampoo system with 3 refined clays.

Before you shampoo, start with this clay mask on dry hair.

Apply generously to roots to deeply absorb oils + impurities.

Up to 48 HR Purified Roots + Hydrated Ends.*

*BASED ON USING THE COMPLETE SYSTEM OF PRE-SHAMPOO TREATMENT, SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

• How well does this work on your hair 1 Answers
  • I'd really love to try! Any experiences with this so far??? 2 Answers
  • My hair is dry and my my roots are oily, this is really good for me? 1 Answers
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment  Mask
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME
Wellness Guru Expert
Initially, I was really worried about what this hair mask was going to do to my hair. With high hopes of it toning down my oily hair, I gave it a go.
It is thick, smooth, and smells like the ocean.
After 5 minutes and then rinsing it out my roots felt very dry. I followed up with the Extraordinary Clay shampoo and conditioner. I will be posting a picture of my hair with the clay mask and then with an after picture. The picture is after three days! And I was actually able to go a fourth, then a fifth with dry shampoo. This stretching out of hair washings has over the last several weeks done wonders for my hair. The one very small issue with the mask to me was after my hair dried, my roots were crunchy. Easily fixed though with a quick scruff with my fingers

I received this product free for testing. All opinions are honest and my own.
Marilyn R.
Marilyn R.
Va Beach, VA
I received the clay, shampoo and conditioner free for testing purposes, but my opinions are my own! I was really hoping this worked, but for some reason it did not seem to mesh well with my hair type. I have very oily roots and my hair gets greasy super quickly. It was a pain to add in the clay and wait, but if it worked, I would be all for it! The smell was really nice but it did not seem to take out the oil from my hair. Towards the end of the day I was greasy again! I'm going to continue to try this product and maybe it'll change for me!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
New Lenox, IL
I was a little skeptical when receiving this in a voxbox but I could not be more pleasantly surprised. This stuff actually works! My hair felt and looked awesome after using this mask along with the shampoo and conditioner. If you're like me and have oily hair I would definitely give this a try!
Kyndal N.
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
I received this product along with the shampoo and conditioner complimentary for testing. I'm actually thrilled I was able to try this! I had never used a pre treatment mask before shampooing but I have to say, after drying my hair completely, I could tell that this really did help my roots from getting oily as quick. It smelled great and I went 48 hours without washing my hair.... AWESOME! The only think that could potentially bother you is that it smells good but is VERY fragrant. If you have sensitivities to smell be careful!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
West Monroe , LA
The L'Oreal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask is such a cool product! It's super affordable and effective. It comes in a nicely packaged plastic tub. I would definitely purchase again. It was great!
Christina s.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Absolutely love this hair mask! I have never used one before so it was all new to me but I fell in love! It works great with my oily roots and makes my hair look so healthy. So informative and easy to use!
Seyma S.
Seyma S.
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I used the complete set of L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask, Shampoo and Conditioner. The pre-shampoo treatment mask was thick and easy to apply to the roots of my hair. I applied it and left it on for exactly 5 minutes. You can feel it drying out the oils. It was difficult to wash out so the shampoo is necessary. Once I completed the 3 step process, I noticed a big difference in my hair. My hair was lighter, shinier and had more volume. My hair smelled so much better and it lasts for days. This is my current favorite combination of products and I recommend it! I received these products complimentary for testing purposes.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Loganville, GA
This pretreatment has worked wonders on my hair! I have thick read hair that was always greasy at the top and dry on the ends. It smells great and I can go about 2 days without washing it. Great packing, I love this trio and what it has done for my hair!
Marv A.
Marv A.
I got this free from influenster for testing. And I Love this Clay Mask! This is the first time I ever used a pre shampoo clay mask and I love how oil free my hair got! I also felt it made my hair look healthier and helped reduce hair fall. Totally recommended!
Dakota R.
Dakota R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I got this product complimentary for free for testing. First of all the mask seems like it doesn't come with enough product with the shampoo and conditioner. I was so excited to receive this because it basically described my hair. Oily roots and dry ends so I was eager to try it. Unfortunately I was disappointed. Usually I can go 3 or 4 days without washing, as that is my hair care routine. My hair feels amazing on the first day but by the 2nd, my hair is so dry and heavy and the 3rd my hair is so greasy. I don't recommend at all.
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
How often do you guys use this ?
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Is it easy to use? The word clay makes it seem a little tricky to apply, but I would love to help my oily roots out.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Was it any more useful than just using normal shampoo alone?
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does any one know where you can buy this line? I haven't been able to find it anywhere!
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this dry out your hair too much and is it even worth purchasing? Does it actually work or is it one of those things that you use because you think it does something but it really doesn't?