L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Discover the purifying power of Extraordinary Clay, our first shampoo system with 3 refined clays.

Before you shampoo, start with this clay mask on dry hair.

Apply generously to roots to deeply absorb oils + impurities.

Up to 48 HR Purified Roots + Hydrated Ends.*

*BASED ON USING THE COMPLETE SYSTEM OF PRE-SHAMPOO TREATMENT, SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

• How well does this work on your hair Be the first to answer!
  • I'd really love to try! Any experiences with this so far??? 2 Answers
  • My hair is dry and my my roots are oily, this is really good for me? 1 Answers
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment  Mask
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask
Ryan B.
Ryan B.
Midway City, CA
I can't tell you how impressed I am with this product! I've always had what I considered to be oily hair. If I make it to 2nd day hair I’m excited. Wasn't sure this product would be able to help but boy was I wrong. I used the Clay shampoo and conditioner with the mask & I got to day 3! ... With using a dry shampoo, but day 3!! ... They never happens! I did use a shower cap while in the shower on the days I did not wash it but even on day 3 I still don't think my hair was as oily as it normally is on day 2. I would definitely recommend this product. I did receive these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Littleton, CO
Works wonders! Love using this mask on my hair! helped tame fly aways & leaves a great scent afterward! I have frizzy hair so was surprised that after one wash it helped to tame the friz! Packaging is beautiful! Very satisfied after using this product!
Erin P.
Erin P.
Greenfield, IN
I received this for free from influenster and I love it! Definitely helps to make my hair be not greasy for 48 hrs. Definitely have to keep it on for 5 mins to really help!
sara m.
sara m.
Yakima, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
Who's hair gets extra frizzy during the winter months???? Mines does thats for sure and this hair mask is perfect to help contain all the unwanted frizz thats going on
MICHELLE M.
MICHELLE M.
New Orleans, LA
I was very excited to try this clay mask that I got for free from Influenster for testing purposes. I do clay masks on my face and I love them!
It wasn't very difficult to apply but I think I might have used more than I needed. It has to shampoo twice to get it all out. Have to keep trying to work out the kinks. Cool idea though.
Anny C.
Anny C.
Bought this with the pre-shampoo and....100% success. My oily roots and dry hair stand no chance. This conditioner is a god send. I am in love. It smells like heaven and works like a magic bean @influenster #influenster
Holly J.
Holly J.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love this product, it did wonders on my dry hair. I will never go back to just normal conditioner. The smell is am added bonus!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Fort Wayne, IN
I was really interested in trying this product, especially since I got it free from influenster! There wasn't much per container so I ran out fast since it wants you to apply generously. But it has been great for my roots!
Tara A.
Tara A.
Centerton , AR
I got this in one of my latest voxboxs to try and review. I absolutely love it! The smell is amazing and it really does keep my roots from getting oily! My hair is usually oily within 24 hours and I went two days without washing with this! I definitely recommended it!
Brittany S.
L’Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Mask is a great product. It has a thickness that makes you "feel" clean. Having used this product multiple times now I have the same results every time. My hair (after drying) is soft and shiny. My hair doesn't feel greasy. It has a silky texture that is hard not to run your hands through. I am pleased overall with L’Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Mask.

I received these products free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
How often do you guys use this ?
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Is it easy to use? The word clay makes it seem a little tricky to apply, but I would love to help my oily roots out.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Was it any more useful than just using normal shampoo alone?
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does any one know where you can buy this line? I haven't been able to find it anywhere!
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this dry out your hair too much and is it even worth purchasing? Does it actually work or is it one of those things that you use because you think it does something but it really doesn't?