L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Discover the purifying power of Extraordinary Clay, our first shampoo system with 3 refined clays.

Before you shampoo, start with this clay mask on dry hair.

Apply generously to roots to deeply absorb oils + impurities.

Up to 48 HR Purified Roots + Hydrated Ends.*

*BASED ON USING THE COMPLETE SYSTEM OF PRE-SHAMPOO TREATMENT, SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

• How well does this work on your hair 1 Answers
  • I'd really love to try! Any experiences with this so far??? 2 Answers
  • My hair is dry and my my roots are oily, this is really good for me? 1 Answers
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment  Mask
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask
Ysabel O.
Ysabel O.

Excellent product especially for my daughter and we are doing very well, it is a very good brand leaves us a hair with a lot of soft shine and we are sure we would have to recommend it I would not hesitate to do so
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Savannah, GA
This product does what it says it does. The only down fall is the smell that makes me feel sick.
Holly J.
Holly J.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love this product, it did wonders on my dry hair. I will never go back to just normal conditioner. The smell is am added bonus!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Winter Spgs, FL
Love this product! When I use the whole L'Oréal clay system I can go a full 48 hours with no greasy look. Normally my hair is greasy within 24 hours! I got this product free for my honest review! Can't recommend it enough!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Junction city , OR
This product did keep my roots from getting oily which has been a problem for me. My roots are oily my ends are dry it's a never ending battle. So this product did help. The smell is literally disgusting I can't even describe it to you. I've used tons of masks never had a had any that make you sick by the smell.
Coral R.
Coral R.
Buckeye, AZ
This stuff is a miracle worker! I put it on, and after 24 hours my hair still isn't greasy. It works best with the shampoo and conditioner. I highly recommend it!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and it works pretty good. I only tried it once so far but it left my roots nice and clean all day. The only reason it's getting three stars is because of the smell, it is very strong and does not smell pleasant at all but aside from that it works!
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Uxbridge, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I just received this product yesterday and just used it tonight for the first time and I'm in love with it so much. I love how it detangles hair and once its rinsed out it leaves your hair soft even before applying the shampoo or conditioner. This has seriously answered all of my prayers about combo hair and i cant thank Loreal enough. I also like how this product doesn't mess with color treated hair in any way at all; my hair color looks exactly the same as it did before i started this three step process and with hair products that rarely ever happens for me.
Seyma S.
Seyma S.
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I used the complete set of L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask, Shampoo and Conditioner. The pre-shampoo treatment mask was thick and easy to apply to the roots of my hair. I applied it and left it on for exactly 5 minutes. You can feel it drying out the oils. It was difficult to wash out so the shampoo is necessary. Once I completed the 3 step process, I noticed a big difference in my hair. My hair was lighter, shinier and had more volume. My hair smelled so much better and it lasts for days. This is my current favorite combination of products and I recommend it! I received these products complimentary for testing purposes.
Katrina Y.
Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
Loved this clay mask. It tied in with the L'Oréal extraordinary shampoo and conditioner really well and left my hair feeling super silky without any oily roots. I would definitely continue to buy.
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
How often do you guys use this ?
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Is it easy to use? The word clay makes it seem a little tricky to apply, but I would love to help my oily roots out.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Was it any more useful than just using normal shampoo alone?
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does any one know where you can buy this line? I haven't been able to find it anywhere!
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this dry out your hair too much and is it even worth purchasing? Does it actually work or is it one of those things that you use because you think it does something but it really doesn't?