L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Discover the purifying power of Extraordinary Clay, our first shampoo system with 3 refined clays.

Before you shampoo, start with this clay mask on dry hair.

Apply generously to roots to deeply absorb oils + impurities.

Up to 48 HR Purified Roots + Hydrated Ends.*

*BASED ON USING THE COMPLETE SYSTEM OF PRE-SHAMPOO TREATMENT, SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

• How well does this work on your hair 1 Answers
  • I'd really love to try! Any experiences with this so far??? 2 Answers
  • My hair is dry and my my roots are oily, this is really good for me? 1 Answers
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment  Mask
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask
amanda l.
amanda l.
tyler, TX
I got this treatment along with the shampoo and conditioner and this stuff makes my hair incredibly soft and manageable ! Love it!
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
I use this once every other week as a "reset" so I can go 3 days between washes. It works well but stains any fabric it gets on.
Kristen-Chantelle W.
Kristen-Chantelle W.
Lachine, Quebec
I absolutely love this clay mask for my hair. It's targeted for my specific hair type and it leaves my hair so soft and smooth.
Paula V.
Paula V.
Puyallup
This product states on the can that it is safe for hair color but it isn't safe. It stripped my color the first time I used it.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Salt Lake City
Just bought this and I love it. I have really oily roots and I feel like this makes my hair feel so clean and soft.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Dallas, TX
I hated this. It made my ends drier and my roots so greasy. I can't stress enough how much I disliked this system.
Kate L.
Kate L.
Claremont, NH
This pre shampoo mask is superb! Your hair will thank you for it! Your hair feels transformed with just one use!
Wakefield , Ma
Love this clay mask for my hair for before shampooing ! It works amazingly and helps to clean ur scalp
gurlsss2000 g.
gurlsss2000 g.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this product, i always use this product on my hair for years. I highly recommend this product to everyone.
Nicole F.
Helps stop oil build up and extends my blowout for a day or two. Doesn't dry my hair out. Actually works.
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
How often do you guys use this ?
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Is it easy to use? The word clay makes it seem a little tricky to apply, but I would love to help my oily roots out.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Was it any more useful than just using normal shampoo alone?
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does any one know where you can buy this line? I haven't been able to find it anywhere!
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this dry out your hair too much and is it even worth purchasing? Does it actually work or is it one of those things that you use because you think it does something but it really doesn't?