L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Discover the purifying power of Extraordinary Clay, our first shampoo system with 3 refined clays.

Before you shampoo, start with this clay mask on dry hair.

Apply generously to roots to deeply absorb oils + impurities.

Up to 48 HR Purified Roots + Hydrated Ends.*

*BASED ON USING THE COMPLETE SYSTEM OF PRE-SHAMPOO TREATMENT, SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

• How well does this work on your hair Be the first to answer!
  • I'd really love to try! Any experiences with this so far??? 2 Answers
  • My hair is dry and my my roots are oily, this is really good for me? 1 Answers
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment  Mask
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask
Eliana A.
Eliana A.
Trust stuff is amazing- it really reduces the oil in my hair. I've never used a pre wash mask- but I can't imagine how I lived without- the smell and packaging is great for the price- can't imagine living without it
Amber G.
Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
This is perfect for anyone with oily hair and wants a good hair mask. It smells really good too. It helps make your hair not so oily, and leaves it super soft and frizz- free.
Taryn C.
Taryn C.
Chandler, AZ
I love to this mask to wear overnight. I left my hair feeling so hydrated and shiny! My hair had a great bounce to it afterward and the ends didn't look dry or brittle
Lydia O.
Lydia O.
I have used this product a bunch of times and it really doesn't seem to do anything at all. I was hoping it could extend times between shampoos but it didn't for me.
Alec S.
Alec S.
EVANSVILLE, IN
I liked this product. For the price, it is a good value. I would recommend the product to others. It worked well for my scalp type, and I enjoyed the results. I would definitely purchase this product again!
Candace S.
Candace S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Was skeptical at first but pleasantly surprised to find how awesome this product is. Applied to roots and let sit for a min. Went three days with fresh looking hair.
Lydia R.
Lydia R.
Seattle, WA
Perfect for thin hair that is damaged but gets oily fast. I find myself having to use less dry shampoo if I use this before I shower. Lasts a long time too and easy to use.
Shea B.
Shea B.
La salle , CO
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this product. Apply before shower and follow with shampoo and conditioner for oil free, fresh hair for days. Great for oily scalp and hair
Destiny F.
Destiny F.
I have to wash my hair everyday sometimes twice a day because it is so oily, but with this product I can pull at least 2 days without washing and for me that's a huge deal. Love this product❤
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Sterling Hts, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I did not like the idea of this product.  It smelled a little weird and also gave my hair a weird texture so I will not be buying this again.  I bought it from target.
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
How often do you guys use this ?
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Is it easy to use? The word clay makes it seem a little tricky to apply, but I would love to help my oily roots out.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Was it any more useful than just using normal shampoo alone?
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does any one know where you can buy this line? I haven't been able to find it anywhere!
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this dry out your hair too much and is it even worth purchasing? Does it actually work or is it one of those things that you use because you think it does something but it really doesn't?