L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Discover the purifying power of Extraordinary Clay, our first shampoo system with 3 refined clays.

Before you shampoo, start with this clay mask on dry hair.

Apply generously to roots to deeply absorb oils + impurities.

Up to 48 HR Purified Roots + Hydrated Ends.*

*BASED ON USING THE COMPLETE SYSTEM OF PRE-SHAMPOO TREATMENT, SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

• How well does this work on your hair Be the first to answer!
  • I'd really love to try! Any experiences with this so far??? 2 Answers
  • My hair is dry and my my roots are oily, this is really good for me? 1 Answers
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment  Mask
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask
Abbye S.
Abbye S.
I have extremely oily hair and this helps it so much!!! I use this along with the shampoo and conditioner and saw instant results. It isn't the cheapest thing but it is completely worth it if you have oily hair like me. 10/10 highly recommend!!!!!
Julia J.
Julia J.
Johns Creek, GA
Such an odd consistency but it's different than anything I use. I apply this every time before I shampoo. This helps really defeat my oily hair! I'm so in love with the whole set. Would recommend to anyone with oily roots and dry ends!
Emily Y.
Emily Y.
I started using this mask a couple months ago when my hair was at a very oily stage. Although it smells heavenly, this treatment did not do much for my hair except for make it flat. My hair type is thin, so this product might work better for someone with fuller hair.
Erika B.
Erika B.
Ottumwa, IA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this product!!! I use it about 3-4 times a week. I have extremely oily hair at the roots and this clay mask works great!!! L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask
Joanna R.
Joanna R.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Feels so dry onto my hair dont wamt to use it anymore. Im just so curious about it and well I can say this will be the last time to buy this product.although the loreal conditioner is good.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
This product was amazing u have really oily roots and super dry ends this product was a life saver because I have Reid so many different shampoos and conditioners and a couple of leave in conditioners nothing seemed to work at all but this did. If you have this problem definitely try this product!!!!
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Wellness Guru Expert
💆‍♀️ L'Oreal Paris Hair Expert EverPure Repair Remedy Balm Rinse-Out Hair Treatment 8.5 fl. oz. Jar #LOrealParis #HairExpert #EverPure #Repair #RemedyBalm #RinseOut #HairTreatment 8.5
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Hauula, HI
love this concept and so far it seems to be delivering on its promises. Today is day 3 of not washing and I still feel comfortable with my hair it's not overly greasy. Normally I can't go two days without washing.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Hanford
This clay mask is a game changer. As soon as it dries all the dirt in your clogs is brought up to the surface which leaves your skin soft after you wash it off. Great product, love it!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
River Falls, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
This makes my hair feel very soft and it smells incredible, I just don't feel like it lives up to its claims. I normally have very oily hair and after using this for a couple weeks I did not see any major difference in my hair
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
How often do you guys use this ?
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Is it easy to use? The word clay makes it seem a little tricky to apply, but I would love to help my oily roots out.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Was it any more useful than just using normal shampoo alone?
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does any one know where you can buy this line? I haven't been able to find it anywhere!
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this dry out your hair too much and is it even worth purchasing? Does it actually work or is it one of those things that you use because you think it does something but it really doesn't?