L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Discover the purifying power of Extraordinary Clay, our first shampoo system with 3 refined clays.

Before you shampoo, start with this clay mask on dry hair.

Apply generously to roots to deeply absorb oils + impurities.

Up to 48 HR Purified Roots + Hydrated Ends.*

*BASED ON USING THE COMPLETE SYSTEM OF PRE-SHAMPOO TREATMENT, SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

• How well does this work on your hair 1 Answers
  • I'd really love to try! Any experiences with this so far??? 2 Answers
  • My hair is dry and my my roots are oily, this is really good for me? 1 Answers
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment  Mask
L'Oréal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask
Tori M.
Tori M.
Orlando
AMAZINGGGGG if you have oily hair. I couldn't find anything to help me control my oil until I found this. You put it on a few minutes before you wash your hair and it works MIRACLES! It doesn't dry out your hair either it's a win, win!
Bridget B.
Bridget B.
Rutland
I have this, but haven't used it yet...a little worried it will strip my purple died hair. I just got it professionally done..so don't want to use anything that will strip my color out! Could anyone lmk if it's color safe? Please!?
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
I thought this would help get rid of the oil on my scalp, but it didn't. It dried me out so badly, and I ended up with a bad case of dandruff for a week after use. I've only used this product once, and I'm afraid to try it again
Rylee H.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love this hair mask! I use it every other time I shower. It makes the ends of my hair super soft and not like waxy feeling. Also, the price is amazing for how long this will last you. Definitely repurchasing this.
Lizzie G.
Lizzie G.
I was so pumped to try this out because I have the oiliest roots and dry ends, but I didn't find that it did anything for me! In fact, I found my hair less manageable and oilier. Bummer! It might work for others, but for me I just felt like I was not getting the results I wanted. It did feel nice on my head, though. For that I'll give it a star!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Coraopolis, PA
I was looking for this everywhere and finally found it. So glad I did. This helps control
the oils in my hair so much. It does have a little bit of an odd smell, in my opinion, but it's not too overwhelming. This with the shampoo and conditioner, perfect
Sky W.
Sky W.
Clermont
Wellness Guru Expert
Makes my hair look really nice, but pretty much only for a day, and there isn't a lot in one container. Others have said that it was supposed to make your hair clean for 4-5 days, but it didn't have that effect at all. :/
Chrissy W.
Chrissy W.
Santa Clara, CA
This stuff is so great before you need to wash your hair. I suffer from a super oily scalp but when I do this treatment twice a month, my hair is less oily and I don't have to wash my hair as much! I love this mask :)
Jordan O.
Jordan O.
Richland, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't notice a huge difference but for the price this is a great mask for product build up after using so much dry shampoo. I wish it wasn't so hard to spread through the roots because I have to use a lot but it's affordable
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is a great product. I have been using this for about two weeks now all of them together and it keeps my hair nice for two hole days. The shampoo and conditioner is nice and full. I think this works better then anything else they have out there. I would recommend this for anyone who has colored hair and oliy roots. I have both and its awesome!
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
How often do you guys use this ?
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Is it easy to use? The word clay makes it seem a little tricky to apply, but I would love to help my oily roots out.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Was it any more useful than just using normal shampoo alone?
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does any one know where you can buy this line? I haven't been able to find it anywhere!
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this dry out your hair too much and is it even worth purchasing? Does it actually work or is it one of those things that you use because you think it does something but it really doesn't?