BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering ...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an ho...3 Answers
Ashley S.
VIDALIA, GA
Works great. It stays put for the most part but I do have to reapply throughout the day. It's still my go to eyeliner. [product:l'oréal-extra-intense-liquid-pencil-eyeliner]
Mireana P.
Doral, FL
Easy to use, it's great, love the black one, its very good finish , the line looks perfect
Victoria K.
Has a tendency to rub off on my upper eyelid but it has a nice color and texture when applied
Luana L.
Good color. Good packing. Easy application. Good duration. Easy removal. It could last longer and be darker. But it's good for everyday
Micha d.
Sluis
Review for: Black more...
I would rather use a cheaper eyeliner because it has the same outcome as a cheap one. It doesn't do anything for me but that doesn't mean it doesn't work for anyone else
Tammi C.
Maryville
Love this liquid eyeliner. Easily appied and doesn't run. Dries quickly and stays all day. L'Oréal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner
Kandice S.
Broken Arrow, OK
Review for: Black more...
Love this liquid liner! It's extremely dark and doesn't smudge! I don't think there's any improvements to be made. It's better than elf in my opinion! It's affordable as well! Can make a winged look really well
Jessica O.
This has long been my favorite eyeliner, and that has not changed! It glides on like silk, dries quickly, and lasts for hours, even after sleeping (oops, lol). It's perfectly smudgeable for any look, and is the blackest black, for those like me that cannot live without the perfect black liner. A classic for sure!
DeAngela H.
Review for: Black more...
Definitely my fav eyeliner!!! I was so hurt when I ran out unexpectedly but I will be making another purchase!
Tayonna B.
Review for: Black more...
I have nothing negative to say about this eyeliner! It's very dark and has pointed tip for easy application
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?