BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering ...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an ho...3 Answers
Micha d.
Sluis
Review for: Black
I would rather use a cheaper eyeliner because it has the same outcome as a cheap one. It doesn't do anything for me but that doesn't mean it doesn't work for anyone else
Tammi C.
Maryville
Love this liquid eyeliner. Easily appied and doesn't run. Dries quickly and stays all day. L'Oréal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner
Kandice S.
Broken Arrow, OK
Review for: Black
Love this liquid liner! It's extremely dark and doesn't smudge! I don't think there's any improvements to be made. It's better than elf in my opinion! It's affordable as well! Can make a winged look really well
Jessica O.
This has long been my favorite eyeliner, and that has not changed! It glides on like silk, dries quickly, and lasts for hours, even after sleeping (oops, lol). It's perfectly smudgeable for any look, and is the blackest black, for those like me that cannot live without the perfect black liner. A classic for sure!
DeAngela H.
Review for: Black
Definitely my fav eyeliner!!! I was so hurt when I ran out unexpectedly but I will be making another purchase!
Tayonna B.
Review for: Black
I have nothing negative to say about this eyeliner! It's very dark and has pointed tip for easy application
Olga M.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Black
I got this eyeliner for my birthday and I am so happy with it. I love the thin brush and I've had comments on how well my flicks look having used this. It's that easy to create a wing/flick with this liner!
This stuff does not move! It lasts me through an entire day teaching and it's as fresh as the moment I applied it that morning! I'd go as far as to say that I could sleep in it and it'd still be intact the next morning (but I'm a good girl and I make sure I cleanse thoroughly before bed!)
Is it the cheapest? No But it is worth the money for it's staying power and application.
Would I repurchase? God yes!
Nichole C.
Pound, VA
I really liked this product while it lasted. I assumed since it was a pencil you could twist it and more would come up, but that wasn't the case. I didn't get as many uses out of it as I had hoped, but I did really like it when I used it! It goes on smoothly and beautifully!
Madivel M.
Looked like plastic on my eye if i went over to much. Didn't have a good consistency. But worked ok for the price
Renesha L.
Gloversville, NY
Very soft and smooth it just glides right on. It is a bit pricey but nothing to kill ya plus you can probably find it on clearance at some point. I got mines at Walmart. Yes I would recommend to those that love eyeliners especially with that side smudge with. It's awesome!
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?