BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wo...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it me...3 Answers
L'Oréal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner
  • "Ever since I started wearing makeup 7 years ago, I've been on the search for the perfect eyeliner. This is it. Goes on smooth and perfect. You get the precision of a pencil but the look of a liquid. Doesn't smudge at all!" in 9 reviews
  • "Ok seriously you guys, hands down the best drugstore eyeliner pencil I've come across! I love me some solid black winged liner and I can achieve that using this pencil! It's the blackest black I've found and it glides on like silk. It needs a few seconds to set, but before it does you can smudge it out for a smokey eye effect or just leave it the way it is. It's great to use when I want the super black winged eyes but without those hard crisp edges. It also comes with a small smudge tool on the other end. " in 9 reviews
  • "This is super black and super smooth. Does not pull eyelid and stays a long time in the waterline. Smudges very well if you are going for a smoky look." in 9 reviews
  • "Absolutely this eyeliner! It goes on really smooth and i get the perfect line, and cat eye in one shot" in 7 reviews
Amy D.
Indianapolis , IN
I really wanted to love this more. Very hard to get it sharpened correctly and to a fine tip. Even harder to get it to go on thin and in an even line. Skip this one!
Nichole C.
Pound, VA
I really liked this product while it lasted. I assumed since it was a pencil you could twist it and more would come up, but that wasn't the case. I didn't get as many uses out of it as I had hoped, but I did really like it when I used it! It goes on smoothly and beautifully!
Meredith B.
Montgomery, AL
Used this a few times until it needed to be sharpened. After I sharpened it, the pencil kept breaking. ALso had a tendency to smudge
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
I like this eyeliner. I have used it a few times when I ran out of my other. It goes on good and last throughout the day. Also pretty inexpensive.
Milexis A.
Miami,, Fl.
I love their pigmentation is good quality and is super black t very little, super recommended is one of my favorites
Avery E.
Alamo, TX
I bought this eyeliner and I can say that I absolutely fell in love with it!!!!😍 it's dark and stays on my eye without smudging so that a plus! 😚 it lasts a really long time and it glides on Super smooth ! Well be purchasing more! 😍
Marisa C.
Ocala, FL
I have both drug store and high end liners and this is my favorite drug store liner. I often grab it instead of my high end ones too because it is so easy to apply. I did notice that it does transfer to my upper lid if I have had a super long day, but I make sure to stay close to my lash line and not do a crazy wing that day. I highly recommend this liner.
Paige D.
Palm Coast, FL
My favorite eyeliner ever. Everything about it makes my heart happy.. and my eyes...!
Robin T.
Glenville, NY
#HolidayProductReview
This eyeliner is my favorite. I use the blackest black. It goes on smooth and lasts hours. Blending eyeshadow over the liner makes a dramatic appearance that makes it last even longer.
I recommend this.
Leandra M.
Humble, TX
Yeeees. Best eyeliner ever. The first time I didn't like it that much but after the second time I've been loving it. I bought it at Walmart. Is super easy for travel. My eyes are dark brown and it looks good on me. I recommend this product to everyone !
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?