BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering ...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an ho...3 Answers
Tayonna B.
Review for: Black
I have nothing negative to say about this eyeliner! It's very dark and has pointed tip for easy application
Renesha L.
Gloversville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very soft and smooth it just glides right on. It is a bit pricey but nothing to kill ya plus you can probably find it on clearance at some point. I got mines at Walmart. Yes I would recommend to those that love eyeliners especially with that side smudge with. It's awesome!
Amanda C.
Tompkinsville , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has to be one of The smoothest eyeliner pencils I have ever used. Glides on effortlessly. Great for tight-lining and lower lash line. Very wearable. The carbon black is a very rich deep black great for doing a wing.
Priscilla L.
Great eyeliner. Love how dark it is.is my second favor liquid liner. In case i dont find my favor i allways go for this one
Marisa C.
Ocala, FL
I have both drug store and high end liners and this is my favorite drug store liner. I often grab it instead of my high end ones too because it is so easy to apply. I did notice that it does transfer to my upper lid if I have had a super long day, but I make sure to stay close to my lash line and not do a crazy wing that day. I highly recommend this liner.
Avery E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this eyeliner and I can say that I absolutely fell in love with it!!!!😍 it's dark and stays on my eye without smudging so that a plus! 😚 it lasts a really long time and it glides on Super smooth ! Well be purchasing more! 😍
Felicia F.
Cleveland
Great pigmentation and amazing staying power. Low cost for an amazing product. Easy to get this product as well seeings how you can just go to your local drug store to obtain it.
Paige D.
Palm Coast, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite eyeliner ever. Everything about it makes my heart happy.. and my eyes...!
Robin T.
Glenville, NY
#HolidayProductReview
This eyeliner is my favorite. I use the blackest black. It goes on smooth and lasts hours. Blending eyeshadow over the liner makes a dramatic appearance that makes it last even longer.
I recommend this.
Jennifer F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great eyeliner for top or bottom lid!! It glides on easily and doesn't crack throughout the day. It's bold, sharp, and intense. It does however get useful quickly because you must sharpen it often to get a good line! Worth the money though!!
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?