BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering ...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an ho...3 Answers
Tory C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is too messy for me. My eye area gets pretty oily throughout the day and this was a smudgy mess. I think this would be great for anyone who doesn't have oily skin or touches their eyes a lot.
Micha d.
Sluis
Review for: Black
I would rather use a cheaper eyeliner because it has the same outcome as a cheap one. It doesn't do anything for me but that doesn't mean it doesn't work for anyone else
Madivel M.
Looked like plastic on my eye if i went over to much. Didn't have a good consistency. But worked ok for the price
Meredith B.
Montgomery, AL
Used this a few times until it needed to be sharpened. After I sharpened it, the pencil kept breaking. ALso had a tendency to smudge
pamela s.
Newport, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally have better luck with the eyeliner pencils. liquid takes technique and I guess I just don't have it! the color looks very smooth and dark but personally not my favorite
Jennifer H.
LYNWOOD, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it for natural looks (:
Easy to apply i recommend to all my friends they love it :)
Will sure buy again
Kimberly C.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love that it truly is dark black and smooth however, I had to constantly fix it since it smears so much.
Haven P.
Cottage Grove, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this eyeliner because it's compact and super easy to use. It is cheap and easily accessible at almost any drugstore which is convenient. I use it regularly when I wear makeup and it works just fine for me, just dries out quicker than alternative brands in my opinion.
Amy D.
Indianapolis , IN
I really wanted to love this more. Very hard to get it sharpened correctly and to a fine tip. Even harder to get it to go on thin and in an even line. Skip this one!
Tiffany T.
Jacksonville, FL
Not as quality as it should be for the price point. It has to be reapplied and it pencil doesn't sharpen well.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?