BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering ...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an ho...3 Answers
sonia T.
This is one of my favorite eyeliners..can find it at almost every drugstore and is very affordable!
Karla V.
Lives up to all expectations. This leaves my eyeliner on point! This makes my top liner fit my bottom!
Phenisha G.
Memphis, TN
This is my go to eyeliner! you can do classic or drama! u can't go wrong with this one!!!!!
Linda L.
Dallas, TX
The liquid eye liner works good I like to do a car eye look it's a good price
Krista R.
Liquid eyeliner pens are the best thing to ever happen to eyeliner. Though I am pretty terrible at applying liquid eyeliner, I am able to make this eyeliner look pretty good.
Alisha S.
Lincolnton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works very well..I have sensitive eyes and can't wear most eyeliner..so thumbs up!
Jordan P.
Monroe, MI
Love the intense black and how easy it was to apply. Definitely one I always keep on hand.
Sharon E.
Ontario , CA
Love this liquid pencil eyeliner so perfect . Really recommend this pencil try it out you won't regret it
Stephanie J.
Salem, OR
Loved it once my eyes stopped watering ( got use to it) a must try for a unique look. Brings out your eyes and makes them pop
Jessica S.
A great pharmacy eyeliner, very black and it last all day even without primer :)
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?