BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering ...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an ho...3 Answers
L'Oréal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner
  • "Ok seriously you guys, hands down the best drugstore eyeliner pencil I've come across! I love me some solid black winged liner and I can achieve that using this pencil! It's the blackest black I've found and it glides on like silk. It needs a few seconds to set, but before it does you can smudge it out for a smokey eye effect or just leave it the way it is. It's great to use when I want the super black winged eyes but without those hard crisp edges. It also comes with a small smudge tool on the other end. " in 32 reviews
  • "Ok seriously you guys, hands down the best drugstore eyeliner pencil I've come across! I love me some solid black winged liner and I can achieve that using this pencil! It's the blackest black I've found and it glides on like silk. It needs a few seconds to set, but before it does you can smudge it out for a smokey eye effect or just leave it the way it is. It's great to use when I want the super black winged eyes but without those hard crisp edges. It also comes with a small smudge tool on the other end. " in 9 reviews
  • "Ever since I started wearing makeup 7 years ago, I've been on the search for the perfect eyeliner. This is it. Goes on smooth and perfect. You get the precision of a pencil but the look of a liquid. Doesn't smudge at all!" in 9 reviews
  • "This is super black and super smooth. Does not pull eyelid and stays a long time in the waterline. Smudges very well if you are going for a smoky look." in 9 reviews
  • "Absolutely this eyeliner! It goes on really smooth and i get the perfect line, and cat eye in one shot" in 7 reviews
Angel S.
My go to eyeliner!! I'm so in love with this product. It is very easy to apply and last all day long so you won't have to reapply. I got mine from a local drug store. I would totally recommend to anyone looking for a great cheap product!
Michelle R.
Seattle, WA
Clean, fine lines and easy to use. This is my go-to everyday eyeliner. Easy to store in purse and not have to worry about any leaks. Try it out, it's worth the purchase.
Amanda C.
Tompkinsville , KY
This has to be one of The smoothest eyeliner pencils I have ever used. Glides on effortlessly. Great for tight-lining and lower lash line. Very wearable. The carbon black is a very rich deep black great for doing a wing.
Marisa C.
Ocala, FL
I have both drug store and high end liners and this is my favorite drug store liner. I often grab it instead of my high end ones too because it is so easy to apply. I did notice that it does transfer to my upper lid if I have had a super long day, but I make sure to stay close to my lash line and not do a crazy wing that day. I highly recommend this liner.
Avery E.
I bought this eyeliner and I can say that I absolutely fell in love with it!!!!😍 it's dark and stays on my eye without smudging so that a plus! 😚 it lasts a really long time and it glides on Super smooth ! Well be purchasing more! 😍
Paige D.
Palm Coast, FL
My favorite eyeliner ever. Everything about it makes my heart happy.. and my eyes...!
Robin T.
Glenville, NY
#HolidayProductReview
This eyeliner is my favorite. I use the blackest black. It goes on smooth and lasts hours. Blending eyeshadow over the liner makes a dramatic appearance that makes it last even longer.
I recommend this.
Jennifer F.
This is a great eyeliner for top or bottom lid!! It glides on easily and doesn't crack throughout the day. It's bold, sharp, and intense. It does however get useful quickly because you must sharpen it often to get a good line! Worth the money though!!
Autumn L.
I've heard a lot of good about this product, I cannot wait to try it for myself. L'Oréal has stepped up their game!
Qurrat Q.
Sicklerville, NJ
Such a great eyeliner! It goes on smoothly you don't have to pull or tug your eye. Goes on very intense and is great for every skin tone. One of the best liners. The packaging is great also and is available on affordable prices
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?