L'Oréal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner uploaded by Tayonna B.L'Oréal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner uploaded by Amanda C.L'Oréal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner uploaded by Kristin K.See all 6 photos
2 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid ey...It's a definitely must have! ... 4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a wat...It goes on very nice, after a ... 3 Answers
Photos (6)
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
New Boston, OH
I love this product! It goes on easily and stays put! I goto black and normally do a cats eye look with it and its so easy!!!!
Sophia B.
Sophia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use eyeliner every single day, and I usually do a cat eye look. This goes on smoothly and generally doesn't smudge. Will buy again.
Manal K.
Manal K.
Meridian, MS
Super dark and last all day! Just the way I like it. It doesn't smudge which for me is amazing cause a lot of eye liners smudge with me for some reason.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Fanwood, NJ
I usually have a tricky time with liquid eye liner but the intense liquid eyeliner pencil makes it easy and let's you do multiple looks.
Erin N.
Erin N.
Goes on easy but smears. It would be perfect if it didn't smear so easily. Goes on super smooth and straight which is awesome.
Ruth
Ruth
I love this eyeliner easy to manage. Reasonable price. Este liner es muy bueno me encanta muy manejable para usarlo. Tratenlo
patricia n.
patricia n.
Payson, UT
The most intense black eyeliner that I have used. It stayed on the whole day without smuding. It is by far the best eyeliner that I have used.
Sabra M.
Sabra M.
I have tried several different eyeliners. Many would fade or smudge as the day went on but this one kept its dark color and lasted all day.
Yeraldi G.
Yeraldi G.
Katy, TX
I just started using this eyeliner and I'm loving it it actually last a long time!! will recommend to everyone to.give it a try!!
Connie A.
Connie A.
Seguin, Texas
The ease of a pencil with the look of a liquid. This gives a bold look and is easy to control. Great product.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?