BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering ...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an ho...3 Answers
Andrea N.
Lyons, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner! It stays on for a long time and is an intense color! Very useful and lasts quite a while since you don't have to apply a whole lot to get the color!
Erin N.
Goes on easy but smears. It would be perfect if it didn't smear so easily. Goes on super smooth and straight which is awesome.
Zainab O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this product! it goes on smoothly and harshly on my eyes. stays on all day.
Joni N.
I really like this liquid pencil eye liner. I have it in purple. It goes on smooth and doesn't smudge much.
Lizzy M.
Chaska, MN
This eyeliner is great! It has become my go-to product. Way to find, easy to use. I have always been happy with it.
Valerie P.
Redlands, CA
I just bought this a week ago. Glides on real smooth and it doesn't smear.
Alicia C.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this liner! does both a thick and a thin line! use it daily! its a fave! great for day and night!
Michelle W.
New Boston, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It goes on easily and stays put! I goto black and normally do a cats eye look with it and its so easy!!!!
sonia T.
This is one of my favorite eyeliners..can find it at almost every drugstore and is very affordable!
Micalah G.
Greenwood, IN
I love the vibrant color and the fine tip of this eyeliner. The texture is great and it is a very convenient size. I use this when I want to do an intense smoky eye.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?