BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering ...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an ho...3 Answers
Afreen S.
Afreen S.
Honolulu, HI
Love this eyeliner...it is a dark black intense liner...and is smudgeproof and it stays for a really long time....it can be used for tight lining your eyes as well...
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
New Boston, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It goes on easily and stays put! I goto black and normally do a cats eye look with it and its so easy!!!!
Sophia B.
Sophia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use eyeliner every single day, and I usually do a cat eye look. This goes on smoothly and generally doesn't smudge. Will buy again.
Manal K.
Manal K.
Meridian, MS
Super dark and last all day! Just the way I like it. It doesn't smudge which for me is amazing cause a lot of eye liners smudge with me for some reason.
Erin N.
Erin N.
Goes on easy but smears. It would be perfect if it didn't smear so easily. Goes on super smooth and straight which is awesome.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Fanwood, NJ
I usually have a tricky time with liquid eye liner but the intense liquid eyeliner pencil makes it easy and let's you do multiple looks.
Ruth
Ruth
I love this eyeliner easy to manage. Reasonable price. Este liner es muy bueno me encanta muy manejable para usarlo. Tratenlo
patricia n.
patricia n.
Payson, UT
The most intense black eyeliner that I have used. It stayed on the whole day without smuding. It is by far the best eyeliner that I have used.
Sabra M.
Sabra M.
I have tried several different eyeliners. Many would fade or smudge as the day went on but this one kept its dark color and lasted all day.
Shea B.
Shea B.
Elkmont, AL
Love this. I have used for years. Doesn't wear off all day. Doesn't irritate eyes. It is soft gliding on eye.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?