Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#242 in Eyeliner
The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ;
Photos (5)
Manal K.
Manal K.
Meridian, MS
Super dark and last all day! Just the way I like it. It doesn't smudge which for me is amazing cause a lot of eye liners smudge with me for some reason.
Erin N.
Erin N.
Goes on easy but smears. It would be perfect if it didn't smear so easily. Goes on super smooth and straight which is awesome.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Fanwood, NJ
I usually have a tricky time with liquid eye liner but the intense liquid eyeliner pencil makes it easy and let's you do multiple looks.
Ruth
Ruth
I love this eyeliner easy to manage. Reasonable price. Este liner es muy bueno me encanta muy manejable para usarlo. Tratenlo
patricia n.
patricia n.
Payson, UT
The most intense black eyeliner that I have used. It stayed on the whole day without smuding. It is by far the best eyeliner that I have used.
Sabra M.
Sabra M.
I have tried several different eyeliners. Many would fade or smudge as the day went on but this one kept its dark color and lasted all day.
Connie A.
Connie A.
Seguin, Texas
The ease of a pencil with the look of a liquid. This gives a bold look and is easy to control. Great product.
Yeraldi G.
Yeraldi G.
Katy, TX
I just started using this eyeliner and I'm loving it it actually last a long time!! will recommend to everyone to.give it a try!!
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Vancouver, WA
This eyeliner works really good it's one of my faves I always carry it on me in case if I need a touch up
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
I like using this eyeliner and it doesn't smudges, and the colors are great. It goes on smoothly and lasts a long time.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?