BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering ...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an ho...3 Answers
Laura M.
San Antonio, TX
I love love love loooove this eyeliner it goes on so smooth and stays all day i always get compliments on my eyeliner when i wear this
Samantha O.
Norfolk, VA
I love L'oreal eyeliners because they go on thick and stay on for hours. The black tends to smear a bit, but the other colors are fab.
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
I love this eyeliner ! It never fades throughout my busy day and goes on smooth as can be . I recommend this to my friends and family !
Sophia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use eyeliner every single day, and I usually do a cat eye look. This goes on smoothly and generally doesn't smudge. Will buy again.
Meredith B.
Montgomery, AL
Used this a few times until it needed to be sharpened. After I sharpened it, the pencil kept breaking. ALso had a tendency to smudge
Riley E.
Palmetto, FL
Love this pencil!!!!! This pencil is very affordable and just like higher end pencils. It hopes on very smooth and is hard to break.
Lexy D.
Export, PA
This is one of my favorite eye liners. It's easy to apply and lasts for many hours without smudging and giving me raccoon eyes lol
Katelyn F.
I really like this product! The color comes on perfectly, but sometimes too much. When done perfectly your eyes will look amazing.
elisha g.
Powell, TN
This eyeliner pencil is awesome. I have only used the very black one but it's very bold and has a great color. Stays on all day.
Jessica S.
Findlay, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eyeliner! The liquid pencil gives my eyes a bold pop of black liner it needs. I love the finish and it stays on all day
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?