BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering ...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an ho...3 Answers
Diana S.
Diana S.
I refuse to use anything other than this liquid eyeliner. Even more than any high end luxury brand simply because nothing compares or comes close to the quality, look or easy of applying.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Massillon, OH
I liked it, it went on smooth. I liked the line I achieved. The price was good too. I don't know if it is enough to make me switch from my favorite eyeliner, but I am still testing it.
Ishani R.
Ishani R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will give this 4/5 because i like it but i do not love it. Its a fairly nice formula for the price and very pigmented however, it could be smoothr and last longer without moving.
Gleysh R.
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
one of my favorites eyeliner pencil from the drugstore. This is soooo black and last so long!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Lyons, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner! It stays on for a long time and is an intense color! Very useful and lasts quite a while since you don't have to apply a whole lot to get the color!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Red Bank, NJ
I'm a big fan of the wing-eyeliner. I've used this eyeliner for awhile now and have nothing bad to say. It lasts all day and does not smudge.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Council Blfs, IA
This is my daily liner and I love it! I love how well it glides on and it stays on all day! It takes the best parts of liquid and pencil liner and puts them in one great product!
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried so many eyeliners because I always touch my face and it smears really easy.. But this eyeliner goes on smooth, dark, and doesn't rub off easily! I really love it!
Jillian E.
Jillian E.
Puyallup, WA
My best friend got me hooked on this one. I try so many different eyeliners. this is one of my all time favorite ones! always one of my goes to!
Meredith B.
Meredith B.
Montgomery, AL
Used this a few times until it needed to be sharpened. After I sharpened it, the pencil kept breaking. ALso had a tendency to smudge
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?