Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#219 in Eyeliner
The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ;
Photos (5)
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Rochester, NY

LOVE this! It has the smooth line I love without the wet feel. Great look for day or night managed with it!
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.

I love this eyeliner! It glides on so smoothly and blends awesome. It's great for creating a smokey eye. 😊
Sharon E.
Sharon E.
Ontario , Ca

Love this liquid pencil eyeliner so perfect . Really recommend this pencil try it out you won't regret it
Laura Kate G.
Laura Kate G.
Daniel Island, SC

Love this eyeliner. The design makes it much easier to do cat eye effects without having to use a pencil.
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Vancouver, WA

This eyeliner works really good it's one of my faves I always carry it on me in case if I need a touch up
Karla V.
Karla V.

Lives up to all expectations. This leaves my eyeliner on point! This makes my top liner fit my bottom!
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Boise, Id

Love this liner! does both a thick and a thin line! use it daily! its a fave! great for day and night!
Cristal G.
Cristal G.
Fort Worth, TX

Great to use to wing your eyeliner. Especially if you have trouble being still. Has a great tip to it.
Erika C.
Erika C.

Absolutely this eyeliner! It goes on really smooth and i get the perfect line, and cat eye in one shot
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Avenel, NJ

Thinnest line! Easy to use and lasts all day! Great bargain. I've used brown and black love them both
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH

I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI

Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?

Join Now