Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#249 in Eyeliner
The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ;
Photos (5)
Ishani R.
Ishani R.

I will give this 4/5 because i like it but i do not love it. Its a fairly nice formula for the price and very pigmented however, it could be smoothr and last longer without moving.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Lyons, KS

I love this eyeliner! It stays on for a long time and is an intense color! Very useful and lasts quite a while since you don't have to apply a whole lot to get the color!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Council Blfs, IA

This is my daily liner and I love it! I love how well it glides on and it stays on all day! It takes the best parts of liquid and pencil liner and puts them in one great product!
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Albuquerque, NM

I have tried so many eyeliners because I always touch my face and it smears really easy.. But this eyeliner goes on smooth, dark, and doesn't rub off easily! I really love it!
Afreen S.
Afreen S.
Honolulu, HI

Love this eyeliner...it is a dark black intense liner...and is smudgeproof and it stays for a really long time....it can be used for tight lining your eyes as well...
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
New Boston, OH

I love this product! It goes on easily and stays put! I goto black and normally do a cats eye look with it and its so easy!!!!
Sophia B.
Sophia B.

I use eyeliner every single day, and I usually do a cat eye look. This goes on smoothly and generally doesn't smudge. Will buy again.
Manal K.
Manal K.
Meridian, MS

Super dark and last all day! Just the way I like it. It doesn't smudge which for me is amazing cause a lot of eye liners smudge with me for some reason.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Fanwood, NJ

I usually have a tricky time with liquid eye liner but the intense liquid eyeliner pencil makes it easy and let's you do multiple looks.
Erin N.
Erin N.

Goes on easy but smears. It would be perfect if it didn't smear so easily. Goes on super smooth and straight which is awesome.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH

I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI

Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?