Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#253 in Eyeliner
The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ;
Photos (5)
Sharon E.
Sharon E.
Ontario , Ca

Love this liquid pencil eyeliner so perfect . Really recommend this pencil try it out you won't regret it
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Vancouver, WA

This eyeliner works really good it's one of my faves I always carry it on me in case if I need a touch up
Karla V.
Karla V.

Lives up to all expectations. This leaves my eyeliner on point! This makes my top liner fit my bottom!
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Boise, Id

Love this liner! does both a thick and a thin line! use it daily! its a fave! great for day and night!
Cristal G.
Cristal G.
Fort Worth, TX

Great to use to wing your eyeliner. Especially if you have trouble being still. Has a great tip to it.
Erika C.
Erika C.

Absolutely this eyeliner! It goes on really smooth and i get the perfect line, and cat eye in one shot
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Avenel, NJ

Thinnest line! Easy to use and lasts all day! Great bargain. I've used brown and black love them both
Hayley P.
Hayley P.
Shenandoah, IA

Allows for a great smooth line. I love the way it looks also lasts all day long. One of my favorites!
Vicki A.
Vicki A.

My favorite drugstore pick for eyeliner! Goes on smooth, has staying power, doesn't crease or smudge!
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
Chicago, Il

Este es un delineador que me gusta mucho porque tiene una muy buena pigmentación y dura mucho tiempo
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH

I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI

Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?

Join Now