2 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour...3 Answers
Angel S.
Angel S.
My go to eyeliner!! I'm so in love with this product. It is very easy to apply and last all day long so you won't have to reapply. I got mine from a local drug store. I would totally recommend to anyone looking for a great cheap product!
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
Pound, VA
I really liked this product while it lasted. I assumed since it was a pencil you could twist it and more would come up, but that wasn't the case. I didn't get as many uses out of it as I had hoped, but I did really like it when I used it! It goes on smoothly and beautifully!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clean, fine lines and easy to use. This is my go-to everyday eyeliner. Easy to store in purse and not have to worry about any leaks. Try it out, it's worth the purchase.
Lisdy S.
Lisdy S.
bensalem, pa
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the eyeliner pencil my mom uses and I'm always stealing it when I'm in a hurry because I use the gel pot eyeliner with the brush. The pencil is easier and faster to use. I love this pencil it just glides on doesn't need too much pressure to apply and the color is intense as the label reads. She uses the darkest black (can't remember what it's called right now) but I love it because I'm always trying to find the darkest black eyeliners. Idk if that makes sense but some black eyeliner applied look mor like an onyx black faded I guess I would say and this one is not like that at all.
Josephine S.
Josephine S.
When I want to use a pencil eyeliner, I usually most likely am to grab this one first. I like how smooth the application is and it glides easily on my lids. I like the expresso color, I like how it does stays in place and the pigmentation is spot on. You do need to sharpen it often, but thats ok. I rather use a product up then not at all.
Tayonna B.
Tayonna B.
Review for: Black
I have nothing negative to say about this eyeliner! It's very dark and has pointed tip for easy application
Madivel M.
Madivel M.
Looked like plastic on my eye if i went over to much. Didn't have a good consistency. But worked ok for the price
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
LEXINGTON, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is appropriate for any occasion. I don't usually wear it everyday, but i do prefer to wear it when i am going out. It gives a smooth finish and it perfect for those who are afraid to the liquid liners.
Tory C.
Tory C.
This eyeliner is too messy for me. My eye area gets pretty oily throughout the day and this was a smudgy mess. I think this would be great for anyone who doesn't have oily skin or touches their eyes a lot.
DeAngela H.
DeAngela H.
Review for: Black
Definitely my fav eyeliner!!! I was so hurt when I ran out unexpectedly but I will be making another purchase!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?