Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#253 in Eyeliner
The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ;
Photos (5)
Catherine K.
Catherine K.

Very intense color! Looks more like a liquid than a pencil. Doesn't smudge easily. One of my favorites indeed!!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Jacksonville, FL

Not as quality as it should be for the price point. It has to be reapplied and it pencil doesn't sharpen well.
Connie A.
Connie A.
Seguin, Texas

The ease of a pencil with the look of a liquid. This gives a bold look and is easy to control. Great product.
Shea B.
Shea B.
Elkmont, AL

Love this. I have used for years. Doesn't wear off all day. Doesn't irritate eyes. It is soft gliding on eye.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Glen Burnie, MD

I love this eyeliner!!! It goes on smooth and lasts all day long! It is inexpensive and well worth the money
Mari R.
Mari R.
Sacramento, CA

I love this liquid eyeliner. It's great to make a perfect sharp wing and its black the way I like it to be .
Joni N.
Joni N.

I really like this liquid pencil eye liner. I have it in purple. It goes on smooth and doesn't smudge much.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Rochester, NY

LOVE this! It has the smooth line I love without the wet feel. Great look for day or night managed with it!
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.

I love this eyeliner! It glides on so smoothly and blends awesome. It's great for creating a smokey eye. 😊
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Vancouver, WA

This eyeliner works really good it's one of my faves I always carry it on me in case if I need a touch up
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH

I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI

Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?

Join Now