Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#245 in Eyeliner
The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ;
Photos (5)
Linda L.
Linda L.
Dallas, TX

The liquid eye liner works good I like to do a car eye look it's a good price
Cady H.
Cady H.

My favorite. Easy to apply smoothly for any night! Definitely my go to!!!!
Keisha K.
Keisha K.
Zanesville, OH

Well gals and gents, I've been using it for a few days now, and I must say it's now one of my favorite drugstore eyeliners!!It's such a super soft and creamy eye pencil. It glides so smooth and goes across the eye without tugging or skipping. It has a very glossy look to it that takes a few minutes to set in. It's defiantly a very intense color, and one swipe and you're done. Also I must mention it's more intense and blacker than the Urban Decay Perverison! This pencil is also great for that smokey eye look! Can be used on the waterline. This pencil will last a few hours without smudging or anything, I had it on for 5 hours and the hottest I got was outside in 81 degrees, and I had no problem with it. I removed it with water and coconut oil ( I use this as a makeup remover), and it came off very easily.
Renesha L.
Renesha L.
Gloversville, NY

Very soft and smooth it just glides right on. It is a bit pricey but nothing to kill ya plus you can probably find it on clearance at some point. I got mines at Walmart. Yes I would recommend to those that love eyeliners especially with that side smudge with. It's awesome!
Lisdy S.
Lisdy S.
Levittown, Pa

This is the eyeliner pencil my mom uses and I'm always stealing it when I'm in a hurry because I use the gel pot eyeliner with the brush. The pencil is easier and faster to use. I love this pencil it just glides on doesn't need too much pressure to apply and the color is intense as the label reads. She uses the darkest black (can't remember what it's called right now) but I love it because I'm always trying to find the darkest black eyeliners. Idk if that makes sense but some black eyeliner applied look mor like an onyx black faded I guess I would say and this one is not like that at all.
Josephine S.
Josephine S.

When I want to use a pencil eyeliner, I usually most likely am to grab this one first. I like how smooth the application is and it glides easily on my lids. I like the expresso color, I like how it does stays in place and the pigmentation is spot on. You do need to sharpen it often, but thats ok. I rather use a product up then not at all.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Lexington, KY

This eyeliner is appropriate for any occasion. I don't usually wear it everyday, but i do prefer to wear it when i am going out. It gives a smooth finish and it perfect for those who are afraid to the liquid liners.
Tory C.
Tory C.

This eyeliner is too messy for me. My eye area gets pretty oily throughout the day and this was a smudgy mess. I think this would be great for anyone who doesn't have oily skin or touches their eyes a lot.
Chevy A.
Chevy A.

I love love love love this eye liner it lasted me all day and it is very very easy to aply one swipe and bam it is black I am obsessed with this eye liner you it really is worth buying. in my opinion
Diana S.
Diana S.

I refuse to use anything other than this liquid eyeliner. Even more than any high end luxury brand simply because nothing compares or comes close to the quality, look or easy of applying.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH

I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI

Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?