BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wo...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it me...3 Answers
L'Oréal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner
  • "Ever since I started wearing makeup 7 years ago, I've been on the search for the perfect eyeliner. This is it. Goes on smooth and perfect. You get the precision of a pencil but the look of a liquid. Doesn't smudge at all!" in 9 reviews
  • "Ok seriously you guys, hands down the best drugstore eyeliner pencil I've come across! I love me some solid black winged liner and I can achieve that using this pencil! It's the blackest black I've found and it glides on like silk. It needs a few seconds to set, but before it does you can smudge it out for a smokey eye effect or just leave it the way it is. It's great to use when I want the super black winged eyes but without those hard crisp edges. It also comes with a small smudge tool on the other end. " in 9 reviews
  • "This is super black and super smooth. Does not pull eyelid and stays a long time in the waterline. Smudges very well if you are going for a smoky look." in 9 reviews
  • "Absolutely this eyeliner! It goes on really smooth and i get the perfect line, and cat eye in one shot" in 7 reviews
Andrea J.
Lyons, KS
I love this eyeliner! It stays on for a long time and is an intense color! Very useful and lasts quite a while since you don't have to apply a whole lot to get the color!
Afreen S.
Honolulu, HI
Love this eyeliner...it is a dark black intense liner...and is smudgeproof and it stays for a really long time....it can be used for tight lining your eyes as well...
Micalah G.
Greenwood , IN
I love the vibrant color and the fine tip of this eyeliner. The texture is great and it is a very convenient size. I use this when I want to do an intense smoky eye.
Kat F.
Denver, CO
One of my favorite eyeliners! I use it for my waterline more so than my top liner. Stays very well, doesn't get smeared under the eyes, and is so easy to remove.
Deanna L.
First time trying this, I loved it! It glides so easily....saw the commercial for infaluable. When I went to store they had this so I tried. Just bought infaluable, have not tried yet
pamela s.
Bellevue, KY
I personally have better luck with the eyeliner pencils. liquid takes technique and I guess I just don't have it! the color looks very smooth and dark but personally not my favorite
Crystal O.
Albuquerque, NM
I have tried so many eyeliners because I always touch my face and it smears really easy.. But this eyeliner goes on smooth, dark, and doesn't rub off easily! I really love it!
Reyna L.
I have used this before. I liked it and the bigger tip to easily apply to eyelid, as I have sensitive eyes. Only color I used was black and it was a nice rich color.
Amy D.
Indianapolis , IN
I really wanted to love this more. Very hard to get it sharpened correctly and to a fine tip. Even harder to get it to go on thin and in an even line. Skip this one!
Mikayla H.
La Crosse, WI
I love this eyeliner but it doesn't twist up! Super rich and creamy, the color rocks and stays all day. It really is intense, but the twist up end doesn't work.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?