BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering ...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an ho...3 Answers
Shana C.
West Point , MS
I have never bought a Loreal product that I didn't like. I have green eyes so this was perfect. It doesn't dry out like some other brands do.
Kuukua W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally the best!!!! Its super dark, and the felt tip provides the best cat eye. It doesn't run, so its long lasting, even on my oily skin.
Cal W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very dark and creamy. easy to apply without any tugging on the eye area. the downfall is it does smudge really bad if you don't set it
Sabra M.
I have tried several different eyeliners. Many would fade or smudge as the day went on but this one kept its dark color and lasted all day.
Olivia R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Rolls on smoothly and lasts all day. I was surprised at how little of the product I used and how long it lasted. Definitely worth the buy.
Lily W.
Really like the look. It stays without smearing. Sharpening the pencil is a pain though and really messy. The edges become really sharp.
Emily P.
Fanwood, NJ
I usually have a tricky time with liquid eye liner but the intense liquid eyeliner pencil makes it easy and let's you do multiple looks.
Grace H.
Grove City, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this! It is so easy to get a cat eye with it. I highly recommend it to anyone who has trouble getting the perfect cat eye.
kenia p.
Amo este lapiz deliniador porq dura mucho y porq no se quita no necesito pintar 2 capas con una es suficiente chikas se los recomiendo
Laura M.
San Antonio, TX
I love love love loooove this eyeliner it goes on so smooth and stays all day i always get compliments on my eyeliner when i wear this
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?