BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wo...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it me...3 Answers
L'Oréal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner
  • "Ever since I started wearing makeup 7 years ago, I've been on the search for the perfect eyeliner. This is it. Goes on smooth and perfect. You get the precision of a pencil but the look of a liquid. Doesn't smudge at all!" in 9 reviews
  • "Ok seriously you guys, hands down the best drugstore eyeliner pencil I've come across! I love me some solid black winged liner and I can achieve that using this pencil! It's the blackest black I've found and it glides on like silk. It needs a few seconds to set, but before it does you can smudge it out for a smokey eye effect or just leave it the way it is. It's great to use when I want the super black winged eyes but without those hard crisp edges. It also comes with a small smudge tool on the other end. " in 9 reviews
  • "This is super black and super smooth. Does not pull eyelid and stays a long time in the waterline. Smudges very well if you are going for a smoky look." in 9 reviews
  • "Absolutely this eyeliner! It goes on really smooth and i get the perfect line, and cat eye in one shot" in 7 reviews
Michelle R.
Seattle, WA
Clean, fine lines and easy to use. This is my go-to everyday eyeliner. Easy to store in purse and not have to worry about any leaks. Try it out, it's worth the purchase.
Jessica H.
Scottsville, KY
I love how easy this product goes on but it tends to smudge throughout the day. I'm going to try it with a different primer and foundation to see if the combination i am using is the issue.
Diana S.
I refuse to use anything other than this liquid eyeliner. Even more than any high end luxury brand simply because nothing compares or comes close to the quality, look or easy of applying.
Allison B.
Massillon, OH
I liked it, it went on smooth. I liked the line I achieved. The price was good too. I don't know if it is enough to make me switch from my favorite eyeliner, but I am still testing it.
Ishani R.
I will give this 4/5 because i like it but i do not love it. Its a fairly nice formula for the price and very pigmented however, it could be smoothr and last longer without moving.
Lauren B.
Council Blfs, IA
This is my daily liner and I love it! I love how well it glides on and it stays on all day! It takes the best parts of liquid and pencil liner and puts them in one great product!
Phandy S.
Long Beach, CA
A must have! This is probably my most favorite drug store eyeliner I ever used. Glide on smoothly, very black, and it doesn't smear under your eyes like other drug store eyeliner.
kelsey r.
Uniontown, Pa
I loves this eyeliner, however i thought it was a regular one where you twist it, turna out you have to sharpen it, not realizing that i thought it was broke and threw it away ):
Andrea V.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love L'oreal eyeliners the best because they go on really smooth and creamy. Really good for smudging and creating a grungy eyeliner look. Stays on nicely and for a good amount.
Michelle E.
Brownsville, Tx
This eyeliner is awesome! It goes on super easy and smooth. The color is very dark, which I love, and it lasts all day. It does tend to need sharpening very often though.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?

back