BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering ...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an ho...3 Answers
Lauren B.
Council Blfs, IA
This is my daily liner and I love it! I love how well it glides on and it stays on all day! It takes the best parts of liquid and pencil liner and puts them in one great product!
Phandy S.
Long Beach, CA
A must have! This is probably my most favorite drug store eyeliner I ever used. Glide on smoothly, very black, and it doesn't smear under your eyes like other drug store eyeliner.
Michelle E.
Brownsville, Tx
This eyeliner is awesome! It goes on super easy and smooth. The color is very dark, which I love, and it lasts all day. It does tend to need sharpening very often though.
Andrea N.
Lyons, KS
I love this eyeliner! It stays on for a long time and is an intense color! Very useful and lasts quite a while since you don't have to apply a whole lot to get the color!
Afreen S.
Honolulu, HI
Love this eyeliner...it is a dark black intense liner...and is smudgeproof and it stays for a really long time....it can be used for tight lining your eyes as well...
Micalah G.
Greenwood, IN
I love the vibrant color and the fine tip of this eyeliner. The texture is great and it is a very convenient size. I use this when I want to do an intense smoky eye.
Kat F.
Denver, CO
One of my favorite eyeliners! I use it for my waterline more so than my top liner. Stays very well, doesn't get smeared under the eyes, and is so easy to remove.
Deanna L.
First time trying this, I loved it! It glides so easily....saw the commercial for infaluable. When I went to store they had this so I tried. Just bought infaluable, have not tried yet
pamela s.
Newport, KY
I personally have better luck with the eyeliner pencils. liquid takes technique and I guess I just don't have it! the color looks very smooth and dark but personally not my favorite
Crystal O.
Albuquerque, NM
I have tried so many eyeliners because I always touch my face and it smears really easy.. But this eyeliner goes on smooth, dark, and doesn't rub off easily! I really love it!
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?