2 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour...3 Answers
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Monroe, MI
Love the intense black and how easy it was to apply. Definitely one I always keep on hand.
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
Lincolnton, NC
This works very well..I have sensitive eyes and can't wear most eyeliner..so thumbs up!
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Pretty good product for the price. Went on pretty smooth. Doesn't last all day though.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
A great pharmacy eyeliner, very black and it last all day even without primer :)
Linda L.
Linda L.
Dallas, TX
The liquid eye liner works good I like to do a car eye look it's a good price
Cady H.
Cady H.
My favorite. Easy to apply smoothly for any night! Definitely my go to!!!!
Keisha K.
Keisha K.
Zanesville, OH
Well gals and gents, I've been using it for a few days now, and I must say it's now one of my favorite drugstore eyeliners!!It's such a super soft and creamy eye pencil. It glides so smooth and goes across the eye without tugging or skipping. It has a very glossy look to it that takes a few minutes to set in. It's defiantly a very intense color, and one swipe and you're done. Also I must mention it's more intense and blacker than the Urban Decay Perverison! This pencil is also great for that smokey eye look! Can be used on the waterline. This pencil will last a few hours without smudging or anything, I had it on for 5 hours and the hottest I got was outside in 81 degrees, and I had no problem with it. I removed it with water and coconut oil ( I use this as a makeup remover), and it came off very easily.
Renesha L.
Renesha L.
Gloversville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very soft and smooth it just glides right on. It is a bit pricey but nothing to kill ya plus you can probably find it on clearance at some point. I got mines at Walmart. Yes I would recommend to those that love eyeliners especially with that side smudge with. It's awesome!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Tompkinsville , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has to be one of The smoothest eyeliner pencils I have ever used. Glides on effortlessly. Great for tight-lining and lower lash line. Very wearable. The carbon black is a very rich deep black great for doing a wing.
Haven P.
Haven P.
Cottage Grove, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this eyeliner because it's compact and super easy to use. It is cheap and easily accessible at almost any drugstore which is convenient. I use it regularly when I wear makeup and it works just fine for me, just dries out quicker than alternative brands in my opinion.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?