Add a Photo

#219 in Eyeliner
The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ;
Photos (5)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Milford, OH

Love this eyeliner! The liquid pencil gives my eyes a bold pop of black liner it needs. I love the finish and it stays on all day
elisha g.
elisha g.
Powell, TN

This eyeliner pencil is awesome. I have only used the very black one but it's very bold and has a great color. Stays on all day.
Erin N.
Erin N.

Goes on easy but smears. It would be perfect if it didn't smear so easily. Goes on super smooth and straight which is awesome.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
New Boston, OH

I love this product! It goes on easily and stays put! I goto black and normally do a cats eye look with it and its so easy!!!!
Ruth
Ruth

I love this eyeliner easy to manage. Reasonable price. Este liner es muy bueno me encanta muy manejable para usarlo. Tratenlo
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Salem, OR

Loved it once my eyes stopped watering ( got use to it) a must try for a unique look. Brings out your eyes and makes them pop
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC

This is a very great product! I normally don't use pencil eyeliner but this one I will use again! It goes on very smooth
Jessica G.
Jessica G.

I like using this eyeliner and it doesn't smudges, and the colors are great. It goes on smoothly and lasts a long time.
Milexis A.
Milexis A.
Miami,, Fl.

I love their pigmentation is good quality and is super black t very little, super recommended is one of my favorites
Lizzy M.
Lizzy M.
Chaska, MN

This eyeliner is great! It has become my go-to product. Way to find, easy to use. I have always been happy with it.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH

I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI

Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?

Join Now