Add a Photo

#219 in Eyeliner
The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ;
Photos (5)
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Pittsburgh, PA

Rolls on smoothly and lasts all day. I was surprised at how little of the product I used and how long it lasted. Definitely worth the buy.
Grace H.
Grace H.
Grove City, OH

I really like this! It is so easy to get a cat eye with it. I highly recommend it to anyone who has trouble getting the perfect cat eye.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Fanwood, NJ

I usually have a tricky time with liquid eye liner but the intense liquid eyeliner pencil makes it easy and let's you do multiple looks.
kenia p.
kenia p.

Amo este lapiz deliniador porq dura mucho y porq no se quita no necesito pintar 2 capas con una es suficiente chikas se los recomiendo
Sophia B.
Sophia B.

I use eyeliner every single day, and I usually do a cat eye look. This goes on smoothly and generally doesn't smudge. Will buy again.
Meredith B.
Meredith B.
Montgomery, AL

Used this a few times until it needed to be sharpened. After I sharpened it, the pencil kept breaking. ALso had a tendency to smudge
Samantha P.
Samantha P.

Great eyeliner for those who wish to have a long lasting look. It creates clean lines and is very black. I recommend this eyeliner.
Lexie B.
Lexie B.
Prince George, British Columbia

This is theeeee blackest pencil eyeliner you'll find at the drugstore. AMAZING. I love this one its my favorite. So creamy as well
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.

I really like this product! The color comes on perfectly, but sometimes too much. When done perfectly your eyes will look amazing.
Yeraldi G.
Yeraldi G.
Katy, TX

I just started using this eyeliner and I'm loving it it actually last a long time!! will recommend to everyone to.give it a try!!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH

I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI

Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?

Join Now