BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wo...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it me...3 Answers
L'Oréal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner
  • "Ever since I started wearing makeup 7 years ago, I've been on the search for the perfect eyeliner. This is it. Goes on smooth and perfect. You get the precision of a pencil but the look of a liquid. Doesn't smudge at all!" in 9 reviews
  • "Ok seriously you guys, hands down the best drugstore eyeliner pencil I've come across! I love me some solid black winged liner and I can achieve that using this pencil! It's the blackest black I've found and it glides on like silk. It needs a few seconds to set, but before it does you can smudge it out for a smokey eye effect or just leave it the way it is. It's great to use when I want the super black winged eyes but without those hard crisp edges. It also comes with a small smudge tool on the other end. " in 9 reviews
  • "This is super black and super smooth. Does not pull eyelid and stays a long time in the waterline. Smudges very well if you are going for a smoky look." in 9 reviews
  • "Absolutely this eyeliner! It goes on really smooth and i get the perfect line, and cat eye in one shot" in 7 reviews
Julia M.
Stephanie M.
LEXINGTON, KY
This eyeliner is appropriate for any occasion. I don't usually wear it everyday, but i do prefer to wear it when i am going out. It gives a smooth finish and it perfect for those who are afraid to the liquid liners.
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC
This is one my favorite pencil liners. It goes on smooth without tugging or skipping and the color is very pigmented. As long as I use a lid primer, it holds up all day without smudging.
Jasmine P.
You guys just don't understand! This is my fave eyeliner pencil. It's like liquid in pencil form. Anything I say won't do this justice! I know it sounds like I'm just making this up but no lie...this pencil is IT!
Tory C.
This eyeliner is too messy for me. My eye area gets pretty oily throughout the day and this was a smudgy mess. I think this would be great for anyone who doesn't have oily skin or touches their eyes a lot.
Stephanie L.
Buffalo, NY
I have to love an eye liner that does not cause me to have to scrape at my eyes to make the color show. This is perfect and I love it I reccomemd to everyone looking for a good eye liner. This is the one.
Irma F.
West Fargo, ND
I love how easily this stuff goes on your eyelids and how dark it is but it does smudge a little bit for me. I do find myself going to the bathroom to wipe underneath my eyes.
Chevy A.
I love love love love this eye liner it lasted me all day and it is very very easy to aply one swipe and bam it is black I am obsessed with this eye liner you it really is worth buying. in my opinion
Krista R.
Liquid eyeliner pens are the best thing to ever happen to eyeliner. Though I am pretty terrible at applying liquid eyeliner, I am able to make this eyeliner look pretty good.
Tasneem I.
Jamaica, NY
I use this product every single day on my waterline. It's very long lasting and dark. I was looking for a drugstore eyeliner that would stay on for the entire day, and this does the job for me!
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?

back