BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering ...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an ho...3 Answers
Andrea N.
Lyons, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner! It stays on for a long time and is an intense color! Very useful and lasts quite a while since you don't have to apply a whole lot to get the color!
Micalah G.
Greenwood, IN
I love the vibrant color and the fine tip of this eyeliner. The texture is great and it is a very convenient size. I use this when I want to do an intense smoky eye.
Afreen S.
Honolulu, HI
Love this eyeliner...it is a dark black intense liner...and is smudgeproof and it stays for a really long time....it can be used for tight lining your eyes as well...
Kat F.
Denver, CO
One of my favorite eyeliners! I use it for my waterline more so than my top liner. Stays very well, doesn't get smeared under the eyes, and is so easy to remove.
pamela s.
Newport, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally have better luck with the eyeliner pencils. liquid takes technique and I guess I just don't have it! the color looks very smooth and dark but personally not my favorite
Crystal O.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried so many eyeliners because I always touch my face and it smears really easy.. But this eyeliner goes on smooth, dark, and doesn't rub off easily! I really love it!
Reyna L.
I have used this before. I liked it and the bigger tip to easily apply to eyelid, as I have sensitive eyes. Only color I used was black and it was a nice rich color.
Amy D.
Indianapolis , IN
I really wanted to love this more. Very hard to get it sharpened correctly and to a fine tip. Even harder to get it to go on thin and in an even line. Skip this one!
Mikayla H.
La Crosse, WI
I love this eyeliner but it doesn't twist up! Super rich and creamy, the color rocks and stays all day. It really is intense, but the twist up end doesn't work.
Michelle S.
Independence, KY
Love this! The color is very intense and stays out for hours . Doesn't smudge or run in heat. I usually wear the brown color but this black looked great
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?