Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#253 in Eyeliner
The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ;
Photos (5)
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Pittsburgh, PA

Rolls on smoothly and lasts all day. I was surprised at how little of the product I used and how long it lasted. Definitely worth the buy.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Fanwood, NJ

I usually have a tricky time with liquid eye liner but the intense liquid eyeliner pencil makes it easy and let's you do multiple looks.
Grace H.
Grace H.
Grove City, OH

I really like this! It is so easy to get a cat eye with it. I highly recommend it to anyone who has trouble getting the perfect cat eye.
kenia p.
kenia p.

Amo este lapiz deliniador porq dura mucho y porq no se quita no necesito pintar 2 capas con una es suficiente chikas se los recomiendo
Sophia B.
Sophia B.

I use eyeliner every single day, and I usually do a cat eye look. This goes on smoothly and generally doesn't smudge. Will buy again.
Meredith B.
Meredith B.
Montgomery, AL

Used this a few times until it needed to be sharpened. After I sharpened it, the pencil kept breaking. ALso had a tendency to smudge
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.

I really like this product! The color comes on perfectly, but sometimes too much. When done perfectly your eyes will look amazing.
Yeraldi G.
Yeraldi G.
Katy, TX

I just started using this eyeliner and I'm loving it it actually last a long time!! will recommend to everyone to.give it a try!!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Milford, OH

Love this eyeliner! The liquid pencil gives my eyes a bold pop of black liner it needs. I love the finish and it stays on all day
elisha g.
elisha g.
Powell, TN

This eyeliner pencil is awesome. I have only used the very black one but it's very bold and has a great color. Stays on all day.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH

I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI

Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?

Join Now