BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering ...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an ho...3 Answers
Camrie W.
Rogers, AR
I gave this a half way rating because it is easy to apply and goes on smoothly. It does smear easily as well, so not great for all day use. It would be good for a beginner, someone who doesn't wear much makeup or for a short period of time.
Monique Y.
Tucson, AZ
It is a really good eyelinear the color is super black which I love and goes on smooth but when I use it on my water line I have to use like a black eye shadow power on top to make sure it doesn't end up all over all in all great product :)
Tina F.
Fairview, OR
This liner is amazing! It's by far my favorite and only liner I use now. I love how easy it is to apply, glides on like butter. A little goes a long way, super easy to use!
Lauren C.
Austin, TX
I've told my friend about this bc she asked my opinion. So I recommended this to her and she got it and fell in love with it too! It glides on extra dark and works!
Hannah A.
Virginia Beach, VA
I have extremely watery eyes, so you can imagine how hard it is to find eyeliner that not only stays true to its color but doesn't run. Well this eyeliner is basically a god sent. Never will I look for a new eyeliner.
Julia M.
Ever since I started wearing makeup 7 years ago, I've been on the search for the perfect eyeliner. This is it. Goes on smooth and perfect. You get the precision of a pencil but the look of a liquid. Doesn't smudge at all!
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC
This is one my favorite pencil liners. It goes on smooth without tugging or skipping and the color is very pigmented. As long as I use a lid primer, it holds up all day without smudging.
Stephanie M.
LEXINGTON, KY
This eyeliner is appropriate for any occasion. I don't usually wear it everyday, but i do prefer to wear it when i am going out. It gives a smooth finish and it perfect for those who are afraid to the liquid liners.
Jasmine P.
You guys just don't understand! This is my fave eyeliner pencil. It's like liquid in pencil form. Anything I say won't do this justice! I know it sounds like I'm just making this up but no lie...this pencil is IT!
Stephanie L.
Buffalo, NY
I have to love an eye liner that does not cause me to have to scrape at my eyes to make the color show. This is perfect and I love it I reccomemd to everyone looking for a good eye liner. This is the one.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?