Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#249 in Eyeliner
The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ;
Photos (5)
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.

I really like this product! The color comes on perfectly, but sometimes too much. When done perfectly your eyes will look amazing.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Milford, OH

Love this eyeliner! The liquid pencil gives my eyes a bold pop of black liner it needs. I love the finish and it stays on all day
elisha g.
elisha g.
Powell, TN

This eyeliner pencil is awesome. I have only used the very black one but it's very bold and has a great color. Stays on all day.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Salem, OR

Loved it once my eyes stopped watering ( got use to it) a must try for a unique look. Brings out your eyes and makes them pop
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC

This is a very great product! I normally don't use pencil eyeliner but this one I will use again! It goes on very smooth
Autumn L.
Autumn L.

I've heard a lot of good about this product, I cannot wait to try it for myself. L'Oréal has stepped up their game!
yulissa R.
yulissa R.

I love Revlon pencils I use carbon black because they are super black and keeps great looking throughout the day
Catherine K.
Catherine K.

Very intense color! Looks more like a liquid than a pencil. Doesn't smudge easily. One of my favorites indeed!!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Jacksonville, FL

Not as quality as it should be for the price point. It has to be reapplied and it pencil doesn't sharpen well.
Shea B.
Shea B.
Elkmont, AL

Love this. I have used for years. Doesn't wear off all day. Doesn't irritate eyes. It is soft gliding on eye.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH

I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI

Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?