Add a Photo

#219 in Eyeliner
The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ;
Photos (5)
Manal K.
Manal K.
Meridian, MS

Super dark and last all day! Just the way I like it. It doesn't smudge which for me is amazing cause a lot of eye liners smudge with me for some reason.
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Guthrie, OK

I like this eyeliner. I have used it a few times when I ran out of my other. It goes on good and last throughout the day. Also pretty inexpensive.
Marci W.
Marci W.

I always reach for L'Oreal liquid eyeliner when I want a bold, clean liner for my eyes. It lasts all day and night without any smudges. Perfect.
Jillian E.
Jillian E.
Puyallup, WA

My best friend got me hooked on this one. I try so many different eyeliners. this is one of my all time favorite ones! always one of my goes to!
Kristine C.
Kristine C.
Champaign, IL

Great pigmentation and didn't budge or smear! The only issue I had with it was removing - break out the heavy duty make up remover for this guy!
patricia n.
patricia n.
Payson, UT

The most intense black eyeliner that I have used. It stayed on the whole day without smuding. It is by far the best eyeliner that I have used.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Red Bank, NJ

I'm a big fan of the wing-eyeliner. I've used this eyeliner for awhile now and have nothing bad to say. It lasts all day and does not smudge.
Kuukua W.
Kuukua W.

Literally the best!!!! Its super dark, and the felt tip provides the best cat eye. It doesn't run, so its long lasting, even on my oily skin.
Sabra M.
Sabra M.

I have tried several different eyeliners. Many would fade or smudge as the day went on but this one kept its dark color and lasted all day.
Cal W.
Cal W.

It's very dark and creamy. easy to apply without any tugging on the eye area. the downfall is it does smudge really bad if you don't set it
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH

I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI

Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?

Join Now