Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#236 in Eyeliner
The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ;
Photos (5)
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
This is a very great product! I normally don't use pencil eyeliner but this one I will use again! It goes on very smooth
Autumn L.
Autumn L.
I've heard a lot of good about this product, I cannot wait to try it for myself. L'Oréal has stepped up their game!
yulissa R.
yulissa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Revlon pencils I use carbon black because they are super black and keeps great looking throughout the day
Catherine K.
Catherine K.
Very intense color! Looks more like a liquid than a pencil. Doesn't smudge easily. One of my favorites indeed!!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Jacksonville, FL
Not as quality as it should be for the price point. It has to be reapplied and it pencil doesn't sharpen well.
Shea B.
Shea B.
Elkmont, AL
Love this. I have used for years. Doesn't wear off all day. Doesn't irritate eyes. It is soft gliding on eye.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Glen Burnie, MD
I love this eyeliner!!! It goes on smooth and lasts all day long! It is inexpensive and well worth the money
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
I love this eyeliner! It glides on so smoothly and blends awesome. It's great for creating a smokey eye. 😊
Laura Kate G.
Laura Kate G.
Daniel Island, SC
Love this eyeliner. The design makes it much easier to do cat eye effects without having to use a pencil.
Sharon E.
Sharon E.
Ontario , Ca
Love this liquid pencil eyeliner so perfect . Really recommend this pencil try it out you won't regret it
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?