BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wo...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it me...3 Answers
L'Oréal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner
  • "Ever since I started wearing makeup 7 years ago, I've been on the search for the perfect eyeliner. This is it. Goes on smooth and perfect. You get the precision of a pencil but the look of a liquid. Doesn't smudge at all!" in 9 reviews
  • "Ok seriously you guys, hands down the best drugstore eyeliner pencil I've come across! I love me some solid black winged liner and I can achieve that using this pencil! It's the blackest black I've found and it glides on like silk. It needs a few seconds to set, but before it does you can smudge it out for a smokey eye effect or just leave it the way it is. It's great to use when I want the super black winged eyes but without those hard crisp edges. It also comes with a small smudge tool on the other end. " in 9 reviews
  • "This is super black and super smooth. Does not pull eyelid and stays a long time in the waterline. Smudges very well if you are going for a smoky look." in 9 reviews
  • "Absolutely this eyeliner! It goes on really smooth and i get the perfect line, and cat eye in one shot" in 7 reviews
Alexa S.
Robertsdale, AL
I don't even use the eyeliner on this I only use the reverie and as a smudge brush. Austin all use of brown liner on my bottom lashes and then smudges around to give it a more shadowy look rather than it just being so harsh. Much love for this product!
Cynthia  A.
Southgate, MI
This is such a great eyeliner! The creaminess makes it easy to apply and it lasts such a long time! I honestly think this eyeliner is waterproof sometimes because it will not budge! One of the best eyeliners I have ever tried, high-brand names included.
Tori N.
Lynchburg, OH
I absolutely LOVE this eyeliner, none to minimal smudging. Lasts half of an entire day/night without reapplication and even with the reapplying it only needs a slight touch up. Colors are very true and gorgeous! As for price? It's a stellar 8 bucks!
Aisha W.
Brooklyn, NY
This eyeliner rocks! I was shocked of how well it worked. I got it on sale buy one get one half off. So I figured why not? It's just as good if not better than others at double the price! It's so smooth and doesn't give those annoying skip marks.
Camrie W.
Rogers, AR
I gave this a half way rating because it is easy to apply and goes on smoothly. It does smear easily as well, so not great for all day use. It would be good for a beginner, someone who doesn't wear much makeup or for a short period of time.
Monique Y.
Tucson, AZ
It is a really good eyelinear the color is super black which I love and goes on smooth but when I use it on my water line I have to use like a black eye shadow power on top to make sure it doesn't end up all over all in all great product :)
Tina F.
Wood Village, OR
This liner is amazing! It's by far my favorite and only liner I use now. I love how easy it is to apply, glides on like butter. A little goes a long way, super easy to use!
Hannah A.
Virginia Beach, VA
I have extremely watery eyes, so you can imagine how hard it is to find eyeliner that not only stays true to its color but doesn't run. Well this eyeliner is basically a god sent. Never will I look for a new eyeliner.
Julia M.
Lauren C.
Austin, TX
I've told my friend about this bc she asked my opinion. So I recommended this to her and she got it and fell in love with it too! It glides on extra dark and works!
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?