BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering ...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an ho...3 Answers
Josephine S.
When I want to use a pencil eyeliner, I usually most likely am to grab this one first. I like how smooth the application is and it glides easily on my lids. I like the expresso color, I like how it does stays in place and the pigmentation is spot on. You do need to sharpen it often, but thats ok. I rather use a product up then not at all.
Qurrat Q.
Sicklerville, NJ
Such a great eyeliner! It goes on smoothly you don't have to pull or tug your eye. Goes on very intense and is great for every skin tone. One of the best liners. The packaging is great also and is available on affordable prices
Bailey L.
Raleigh, NC
I have this pencil in carbon black and this has to be the best eyeliner I've ever used! It's sooooooooo pigmented and dark, but its creamy and can be smudged easily to make a smokey look but it's very waterproof. It's an all-around, all-purpose eyeliner for any style.
Maria S.
Darien, CT
This is by far my favorite eyeliner! The tip is flexible so it is easy to make the perfect cat eye. It's super cheap and under $10. It's my go to eyeliner in black and lasts me a really long time and I Would recommend it to anyone and everyone. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Alexa S.
Robertsdale, AL
I don't even use the eyeliner on this I only use the reverie and as a smudge brush. Austin all use of brown liner on my bottom lashes and then smudges around to give it a more shadowy look rather than it just being so harsh. Much love for this product!
Christine M.
Littlerock, CA
It goes on so smooth WITHOUT smudging. The price is a little high but a price I am willing to pay for this great eyeliner. This product requires a lot of sharpening it would be great if they would include a good sharpener in the package, may even help with offsetting the price a little getting a little more for the money. Great product though. love it.
Cynthia  A.
Southgate, MI
This is such a great eyeliner! The creaminess makes it easy to apply and it lasts such a long time! I honestly think this eyeliner is waterproof sometimes because it will not budge! One of the best eyeliners I have ever tried, high-brand names included.
Aisha W.
Brooklyn, NY
This eyeliner rocks! I was shocked of how well it worked. I got it on sale buy one get one half off. So I figured why not? It's just as good if not better than others at double the price! It's so smooth and doesn't give those annoying skip marks.
Tori N.
Lynchburg, OH
I absolutely LOVE this eyeliner, none to minimal smudging. Lasts half of an entire day/night without reapplication and even with the reapplying it only needs a slight touch up. Colors are very true and gorgeous! As for price? It's a stellar 8 bucks!
Camrie W.
Rogers, AR
I gave this a half way rating because it is easy to apply and goes on smoothly. It does smear easily as well, so not great for all day use. It would be good for a beginner, someone who doesn't wear much makeup or for a short period of time.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?