Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#249 in Eyeliner
The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ;
Photos (5)
Kristine C.
Kristine C.
Champaign, IL

Great pigmentation and didn't budge or smear! The only issue I had with it was removing - break out the heavy duty make up remover for this guy!
Marci W.
Marci W.

I always reach for L'Oreal liquid eyeliner when I want a bold, clean liner for my eyes. It lasts all day and night without any smudges. Perfect.
Jillian E.
Jillian E.
Puyallup, WA

My best friend got me hooked on this one. I try so many different eyeliners. this is one of my all time favorite ones! always one of my goes to!
Kuukua W.
Kuukua W.

Literally the best!!!! Its super dark, and the felt tip provides the best cat eye. It doesn't run, so its long lasting, even on my oily skin.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Red Bank, NJ

I'm a big fan of the wing-eyeliner. I've used this eyeliner for awhile now and have nothing bad to say. It lasts all day and does not smudge.
Cal W.
Cal W.

It's very dark and creamy. easy to apply without any tugging on the eye area. the downfall is it does smudge really bad if you don't set it
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Pittsburgh, PA

Rolls on smoothly and lasts all day. I was surprised at how little of the product I used and how long it lasted. Definitely worth the buy.
Grace H.
Grace H.
Grove City, OH

I really like this! It is so easy to get a cat eye with it. I highly recommend it to anyone who has trouble getting the perfect cat eye.
kenia p.
kenia p.

Amo este lapiz deliniador porq dura mucho y porq no se quita no necesito pintar 2 capas con una es suficiente chikas se los recomiendo
Meredith B.
Meredith B.
Montgomery, AL

Used this a few times until it needed to be sharpened. After I sharpened it, the pencil kept breaking. ALso had a tendency to smudge
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH

I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI

Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?