2 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

Cal W.
Cal W.
It's very dark and creamy. easy to apply without any tugging on the eye area. the downfall is it does smudge really bad if you don't set it
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Rolls on smoothly and lasts all day. I was surprised at how little of the product I used and how long it lasted. Definitely worth the buy.
Grace H.
Grace H.
Grove City, OH
I really like this! It is so easy to get a cat eye with it. I highly recommend it to anyone who has trouble getting the perfect cat eye.
kenia p.
kenia p.
Amo este lapiz deliniador porq dura mucho y porq no se quita no necesito pintar 2 capas con una es suficiente chikas se los recomiendo
Meredith B.
Meredith B.
Montgomery, AL
Used this a few times until it needed to be sharpened. After I sharpened it, the pencil kept breaking. ALso had a tendency to smudge
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.
I really like this product! The color comes on perfectly, but sometimes too much. When done perfectly your eyes will look amazing.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Milford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eyeliner! The liquid pencil gives my eyes a bold pop of black liner it needs. I love the finish and it stays on all day
elisha g.
elisha g.
Powell, TN
This eyeliner pencil is awesome. I have only used the very black one but it's very bold and has a great color. Stays on all day.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Salem, OR
Loved it once my eyes stopped watering ( got use to it) a must try for a unique look. Brings out your eyes and makes them pop
Heather H.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
This is a very great product! I normally don't use pencil eyeliner but this one I will use again! It goes on very smooth
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?