BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wo...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it me...3 Answers
L'Oréal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner
  • "Ever since I started wearing makeup 7 years ago, I've been on the search for the perfect eyeliner. This is it. Goes on smooth and perfect. You get the precision of a pencil but the look of a liquid. Doesn't smudge at all!" in 9 reviews
  • "Ok seriously you guys, hands down the best drugstore eyeliner pencil I've come across! I love me some solid black winged liner and I can achieve that using this pencil! It's the blackest black I've found and it glides on like silk. It needs a few seconds to set, but before it does you can smudge it out for a smokey eye effect or just leave it the way it is. It's great to use when I want the super black winged eyes but without those hard crisp edges. It also comes with a small smudge tool on the other end. " in 9 reviews
  • "This is super black and super smooth. Does not pull eyelid and stays a long time in the waterline. Smudges very well if you are going for a smoky look." in 9 reviews
  • "Absolutely this eyeliner! It goes on really smooth and i get the perfect line, and cat eye in one shot" in 7 reviews
Berenisse V.
Stafford , VA
I got this eyeliner to see if it would work as a dupe for my urban decay one because i was running out. i swatched them next to each other and i found that the L'Oreal one was actually darker (more intense) the my pencil in perversion. it is a great waterproof pencil, it doesn't smudge on me and it is waterproof. it is creamy and smooth on the eye which i love. i definitely wont be buying the urban decay one as long as this one is out. it is fabulous.
Renesha L.
Gloversville, NY
Very soft and smooth it just glides right on. It is a bit pricey but nothing to kill ya plus you can probably find it on clearance at some point. I got mines at Walmart. Yes I would recommend to those that love eyeliners especially with that side smudge with. It's awesome!
Jennifer F.
This is a great eyeliner for top or bottom lid!! It glides on easily and doesn't crack throughout the day. It's bold, sharp, and intense. It does however get useful quickly because you must sharpen it often to get a good line! Worth the money though!!
Robin T.
Glenville, NY
#HolidayProductReview
This eyeliner is my favorite. I use the blackest black. It goes on smooth and lasts hours. Blending eyeshadow over the liner makes a dramatic appearance that makes it last even longer.
I recommend this.
Leandra M.
Humble, TX
Yeeees. Best eyeliner ever. The first time I didn't like it that much but after the second time I've been loving it. I bought it at Walmart. Is super easy for travel. My eyes are dark brown and it looks good on me. I recommend this product to everyone !
Sara B.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is a great product if you are looking to do shading or a smoked out eye look. I have oily eye lids and I noticed the product tends to smear a little on the outter corners. I also like a sharp wing and this was hard to achieve with this. I do like this product for simple use, but not for a precise eye
Josephine S.
When I want to use a pencil eyeliner, I usually most likely am to grab this one first. I like how smooth the application is and it glides easily on my lids. I like the expresso color, I like how it does stays in place and the pigmentation is spot on. You do need to sharpen it often, but thats ok. I rather use a product up then not at all.
Qurrat Q.
Sicklerville, NJ
Such a great eyeliner! It goes on smoothly you don't have to pull or tug your eye. Goes on very intense and is great for every skin tone. One of the best liners. The packaging is great also and is available on affordable prices
Bailey L.
Raleigh, NC
I have this pencil in carbon black and this has to be the best eyeliner I've ever used! It's sooooooooo pigmented and dark, but its creamy and can be smudged easily to make a smokey look but it's very waterproof. It's an all-around, all-purpose eyeliner for any style.
Maria S.
Darien, CT
This is by far my favorite eyeliner! The tip is flexible so it is easy to make the perfect cat eye. It's super cheap and under $10. It's my go to eyeliner in black and lasts me a really long time and I Would recommend it to anyone and everyone. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?

back