BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wo...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it me...3 Answers
L'Oréal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner
  • "Ever since I started wearing makeup 7 years ago, I've been on the search for the perfect eyeliner. This is it. Goes on smooth and perfect. You get the precision of a pencil but the look of a liquid. Doesn't smudge at all!" in 9 reviews
  • "Ok seriously you guys, hands down the best drugstore eyeliner pencil I've come across! I love me some solid black winged liner and I can achieve that using this pencil! It's the blackest black I've found and it glides on like silk. It needs a few seconds to set, but before it does you can smudge it out for a smokey eye effect or just leave it the way it is. It's great to use when I want the super black winged eyes but without those hard crisp edges. It also comes with a small smudge tool on the other end. " in 9 reviews
  • "This is super black and super smooth. Does not pull eyelid and stays a long time in the waterline. Smudges very well if you are going for a smoky look." in 9 reviews
  • "Absolutely this eyeliner! It goes on really smooth and i get the perfect line, and cat eye in one shot" in 7 reviews
Avery E.
I bought this eyeliner and I can say that I absolutely fell in love with it!!!!😍 it's dark and stays on my eye without smudging so that a plus! 😚 it lasts a really long time and it glides on Super smooth ! Well be purchasing more! 😍
Haven P.
Cottage grove, WI
I like this eyeliner because it's compact and super easy to use. It is cheap and easily accessible at almost any drugstore which is convenient. I use it regularly when I wear makeup and it works just fine for me, just dries out quicker than alternative brands in my opinion.
Keisha K.
Zanesville, OH
Well gals and gents, I've been using it for a few days now, and I must say it's now one of my favorite drugstore eyeliners!!It's such a super soft and creamy eye pencil. It glides so smooth and goes across the eye without tugging or skipping. It has a very glossy look to it that takes a few minutes to set in. It's defiantly a very intense color, and one swipe and you're done. Also I must mention it's more intense and blacker than the Urban Decay Perverison! This pencil is also great for that smokey eye look! Can be used on the waterline. This pencil will last a few hours without smudging or anything, I had it on for 5 hours and the hottest I got was outside in 81 degrees, and I had no problem with it. I removed it with water and coconut oil ( I use this as a makeup remover), and it came off very easily.
Angel S.
My go to eyeliner!! I'm so in love with this product. It is very easy to apply and last all day long so you won't have to reapply. I got mine from a local drug store. I would totally recommend to anyone looking for a great cheap product!
Nichole C.
Pound, VA
I really liked this product while it lasted. I assumed since it was a pencil you could twist it and more would come up, but that wasn't the case. I didn't get as many uses out of it as I had hoped, but I did really like it when I used it! It goes on smoothly and beautifully!
Felicia F.
Cleveland
Great pigmentation and amazing staying power. Low cost for an amazing product. Easy to get this product as well seeings how you can just go to your local drug store to obtain it.
Lisdy S.
Norristown , PA
This is the eyeliner pencil my mom uses and I'm always stealing it when I'm in a hurry because I use the gel pot eyeliner with the brush. The pencil is easier and faster to use. I love this pencil it just glides on doesn't need too much pressure to apply and the color is intense as the label reads. She uses the darkest black (can't remember what it's called right now) but I love it because I'm always trying to find the darkest black eyeliners. Idk if that makes sense but some black eyeliner applied look mor like an onyx black faded I guess I would say and this one is not like that at all.
Marisa C.
Ocala, FL
I have both drug store and high end liners and this is my favorite drug store liner. I often grab it instead of my high end ones too because it is so easy to apply. I did notice that it does transfer to my upper lid if I have had a super long day, but I make sure to stay close to my lash line and not do a crazy wing that day. I highly recommend this liner.
Kimberly O.
Auburn, CA
I love these pencils!!! They are just like the 24/7 Urban Decay pencils! Loreal owns Urban Decay now so I suspect these pencils are the same in smaller packaging. They last all day, and I like the little smudging sponge on the end for a smokey look. They don't smudge once they're dry, and setting it with shadow adds a nice layer of depth and extra staying power! Get all the colors! Bronze is just ok, perfect for summer and works on any skin tone but they have a few bright colors too!
Kelsey T.
This eyeliner is amazing! When I first swatched it, I was already in love. It's a liquid pencil, which makes it even better. I really like the smudger on the other end too. I've been using it mostly for the tightline right now. If you're just starting out tightlining, this is a good liner. It glides on super easily, and dark without having to hold your eyelashes, or anything crazy. Definitely give this a try!
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?