Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#253 in Eyeliner
The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ;
Photos (5)
Robin T.
Robin T.
Glenville, NY

#HolidayProductReview
This eyeliner is my favorite. I use the blackest black. It goes on smooth and lasts hours. Blending eyeshadow over the liner makes a dramatic appearance that makes it last even longer.
I recommend this.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Tompkinsville, KY

This has to be one of The smoothest eyeliner pencils I have ever used. Glides on effortlessly. Great for tight-lining and lower lash line. Very wearable. The carbon black is a very rich deep black great for doing a wing.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Virginia Beach, VA

I have extremely watery eyes, so you can imagine how hard it is to find eyeliner that not only stays true to its color but doesn't run. Well this eyeliner is basically a god sent. Never will I look for a new eyeliner.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Lexington, KY

This eyeliner is appropriate for any occasion. I don't usually wear it everyday, but i do prefer to wear it when i am going out. It gives a smooth finish and it perfect for those who are afraid to the liquid liners.
Tory C.
Tory C.

This eyeliner is too messy for me. My eye area gets pretty oily throughout the day and this was a smudgy mess. I think this would be great for anyone who doesn't have oily skin or touches their eyes a lot.
Chevy A.
Chevy A.

I love love love love this eye liner it lasted me all day and it is very very easy to aply one swipe and bam it is black I am obsessed with this eye liner you it really is worth buying. in my opinion
Tasneem I.
Tasneem I.
Jamaica, NY

I use this product every single day on my waterline. It's very long lasting and dark. I was looking for a drugstore eyeliner that would stay on for the entire day, and this does the job for me!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Scottsville, KY

I love how easy this product goes on but it tends to smudge throughout the day. I'm going to try it with a different primer and foundation to see if the combination i am using is the issue.
Diana S.
Diana S.

I refuse to use anything other than this liquid eyeliner. Even more than any high end luxury brand simply because nothing compares or comes close to the quality, look or easy of applying.
Kimberly I.
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC

This is one my favorite pencil liners. It goes on smooth without tugging or skipping and the color is very pigmented. As long as I use a lid primer, it holds up all day without smudging.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH

I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI

Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?

Join Now