2 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour...3 Answers
Kimberly I.
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one my favorite pencil liners. It goes on smooth without tugging or skipping and the color is very pigmented. As long as I use a lid primer, it holds up all day without smudging.
pamela s.
pamela s.
Newport, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally have better luck with the eyeliner pencils. liquid takes technique and I guess I just don't have it! the color looks very smooth and dark but personally not my favorite
Krista R.
Krista R.
Liquid eyeliner pens are the best thing to ever happen to eyeliner. Though I am pretty terrible at applying liquid eyeliner, I am able to make this eyeliner look pretty good.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Indianapolis , IN
I really wanted to love this more. Very hard to get it sharpened correctly and to a fine tip. Even harder to get it to go on thin and in an even line. Skip this one!
Micalah G.
Micalah G.
Greenwood, IN
I love the vibrant color and the fine tip of this eyeliner. The texture is great and it is a very convenient size. I use this when I want to do an intense smoky eye.
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this eyeliner. I have used it a few times when I ran out of my other. It goes on good and last throughout the day. Also pretty inexpensive.
Marci W.
Marci W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always reach for L'Oreal liquid eyeliner when I want a bold, clean liner for my eyes. It lasts all day and night without any smudges. Perfect.
Kristine C.
Kristine C.
Nashville, TN
Great pigmentation and didn't budge or smear! The only issue I had with it was removing - break out the heavy duty make up remover for this guy!
Kuukua W.
Kuukua W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally the best!!!! Its super dark, and the felt tip provides the best cat eye. It doesn't run, so its long lasting, even on my oily skin.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Red Bank, NJ
I'm a big fan of the wing-eyeliner. I've used this eyeliner for awhile now and have nothing bad to say. It lasts all day and does not smudge.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?