Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#249 in Eyeliner
The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ;
Photos (5)
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Virginia Beach, VA

I have extremely watery eyes, so you can imagine how hard it is to find eyeliner that not only stays true to its color but doesn't run. Well this eyeliner is basically a god sent. Never will I look for a new eyeliner.
Tasneem I.
Tasneem I.
Jamaica, NY

I use this product every single day on my waterline. It's very long lasting and dark. I was looking for a drugstore eyeliner that would stay on for the entire day, and this does the job for me!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Scottsville, KY

I love how easy this product goes on but it tends to smudge throughout the day. I'm going to try it with a different primer and foundation to see if the combination i am using is the issue.
Kimberly I.
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC

This is one my favorite pencil liners. It goes on smooth without tugging or skipping and the color is very pigmented. As long as I use a lid primer, it holds up all day without smudging.
pamela s.
pamela s.
Newport, KY

I personally have better luck with the eyeliner pencils. liquid takes technique and I guess I just don't have it! the color looks very smooth and dark but personally not my favorite
Krista R.
Krista R.

Liquid eyeliner pens are the best thing to ever happen to eyeliner. Though I am pretty terrible at applying liquid eyeliner, I am able to make this eyeliner look pretty good.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Bremerton, WA

Clean, fine lines and easy to use. This is my go-to everyday eyeliner. Easy to store in purse and not have to worry about any leaks. Try it out, it's worth the purchase.
Micalah G.
Micalah G.
Greenwood, IN

I love the vibrant color and the fine tip of this eyeliner. The texture is great and it is a very convenient size. I use this when I want to do an intense smoky eye.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Indianapolis , IN

I really wanted to love this more. Very hard to get it sharpened correctly and to a fine tip. Even harder to get it to go on thin and in an even line. Skip this one!
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Guthrie, OK

I like this eyeliner. I have used it a few times when I ran out of my other. It goes on good and last throughout the day. Also pretty inexpensive.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH

I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI

Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?