BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering ...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an ho...3 Answers
Michelle R.
Seattle, WA
Clean, fine lines and easy to use. This is my go-to everyday eyeliner. Easy to store in purse and not have to worry about any leaks. Try it out, it's worth the purchase.
Felicia F.
Cleveland
Great pigmentation and amazing staying power. Low cost for an amazing product. Easy to get this product as well seeings how you can just go to your local drug store to obtain it.
Lisdy S.
Norristown , PA
This is the eyeliner pencil my mom uses and I'm always stealing it when I'm in a hurry because I use the gel pot eyeliner with the brush. The pencil is easier and faster to use. I love this pencil it just glides on doesn't need too much pressure to apply and the color is intense as the label reads. She uses the darkest black (can't remember what it's called right now) but I love it because I'm always trying to find the darkest black eyeliners. Idk if that makes sense but some black eyeliner applied look mor like an onyx black faded I guess I would say and this one is not like that at all.
Marisa C.
Ocala, FL
I have both drug store and high end liners and this is my favorite drug store liner. I often grab it instead of my high end ones too because it is so easy to apply. I did notice that it does transfer to my upper lid if I have had a super long day, but I make sure to stay close to my lash line and not do a crazy wing that day. I highly recommend this liner.
Kelsey T.
This eyeliner is amazing! When I first swatched it, I was already in love. It's a liquid pencil, which makes it even better. I really like the smudger on the other end too. I've been using it mostly for the tightline right now. If you're just starting out tightlining, this is a good liner. It glides on super easily, and dark without having to hold your eyelashes, or anything crazy. Definitely give this a try!
Kimberly O.
Auburn, CA
I love these pencils!!! They are just like the 24/7 Urban Decay pencils! Loreal owns Urban Decay now so I suspect these pencils are the same in smaller packaging. They last all day, and I like the little smudging sponge on the end for a smokey look. They don't smudge once they're dry, and setting it with shadow adds a nice layer of depth and extra staying power! Get all the colors! Bronze is just ok, perfect for summer and works on any skin tone but they have a few bright colors too!
Berenisse V.
Stafford , VA
I got this eyeliner to see if it would work as a dupe for my urban decay one because i was running out. i swatched them next to each other and i found that the L'Oreal one was actually darker (more intense) the my pencil in perversion. it is a great waterproof pencil, it doesn't smudge on me and it is waterproof. it is creamy and smooth on the eye which i love. i definitely wont be buying the urban decay one as long as this one is out. it is fabulous.
Jennifer F.
This is a great eyeliner for top or bottom lid!! It glides on easily and doesn't crack throughout the day. It's bold, sharp, and intense. It does however get useful quickly because you must sharpen it often to get a good line! Worth the money though!!
Robin T.
Glenville, NY
#HolidayProductReview
This eyeliner is my favorite. I use the blackest black. It goes on smooth and lasts hours. Blending eyeshadow over the liner makes a dramatic appearance that makes it last even longer.
I recommend this.
Leandra M.
Humble, TX
Yeeees. Best eyeliner ever. The first time I didn't like it that much but after the second time I've been loving it. I bought it at Walmart. Is super easy for travel. My eyes are dark brown and it looks good on me. I recommend this product to everyone !
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?