2 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour...3 Answers
Laura M.
Laura M.
San Antonio, TX
I love love love loooove this eyeliner it goes on so smooth and stays all day i always get compliments on my eyeliner when i wear this
Kennedy P.
Kennedy P.
Cortland, NY
Love the quality of this eyeliner! it does not clump or go away quickly like all the rest i have used.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love L'oreal eyeliners the best because they go on really smooth and creamy. Really good for smudging and creating a grungy eyeliner look. Stays on nicely and for a good amount.
Tagren A.
Tagren A.
Everett, WA
I Loved the color it glided on smooth and stayed on till I took it off it will stay in my top 5
Lexy D.
Lexy D.
Export, PA
This is one of my favorite eye liners. It's easy to apply and lasts for many hours without smudging and giving me raccoon eyes lol
Shana C.
Shana C.
West Point, MS
I have never bought a Loreal product that I didn't like. I have green eyes so this was perfect. It doesn't dry out like some other brands do.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Independence, KY
Love this! The color is very intense and stays out for hours . Doesn't smudge or run in heat. I usually wear the brown color but this black looked great
Ashu K.
Ashu K.
do we want a daring swipe of purple eyeliner or a sexy black cat eye? Regardless of the look we choose, we need the best eyeliners, to get the job done.

it's time to say goodbye to smudged raccoon eyes and having to reapply at noon, and hello to these eyeliners that are colorful, cheap and long lasting.
Maret L.
Maret L.
I purchased it about month ago , it is very pigmented and creamy. Perfect for if you want smokey eye and it's waterproof. i must say i had eyeliners but this one i love the most.
Milexis A.
Milexis A.
Miami,, Fl.
I love their pigmentation is good quality and is super black t very little, super recommended is one of my favorites
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?