L'Oréal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner uploaded by Tayonna B.L'Oréal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner uploaded by Amanda C.L'Oréal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner uploaded by Kristin K.See all 6 photos
2 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid ey...It's a definitely must have! ... 4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a wat...It goes on very nice, after a ... 3 Answers
Photos (6)
Mary-Ashanti H.
Mary-Ashanti H.
Somers Point, NJ
I ended up getting this for free from the dollar store and i realllly love it! Its creamy instense and just super pretty!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Buffalo, NY
I have to love an eye liner that does not cause me to have to scrape at my eyes to make the color show. This is perfect and I love it I reccomemd to everyone looking for a good eye liner. This is the one.
Leah F.
Leah F.
Brodhead , KY
Love the emerald! Nice and bright!if you have green or blue eyes this color will really make them POP!
Reyna L.
Reyna L.
I have used this before. I liked it and the bigger tip to easily apply to eyelid, as I have sensitive eyes. Only color I used was black and it was a nice rich color.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Love the way this glides right on. It is so nice and lasts a lot longer than most that I have tried.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Patterson, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best color besides black. great pencils they last a super long time without smudging
Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these pencils!!! They are just like the 24/7 Urban Decay pencils! Loreal owns Urban Decay now so I suspect these pencils are the same in smaller packaging. They last all day, and I like the little smudging sponge on the end for a smokey look. They don't smudge once they're dry, and setting it with shadow adds a nice layer of depth and extra staying power! Get all the colors! Bronze is just ok, perfect for summer and works on any skin tone but they have a few bright colors too!
Ashu K.
Ashu K.
do we want a daring swipe of purple eyeliner or a sexy black cat eye? Regardless of the look we choose, we need the best eyeliners, to get the job done.

it's time to say goodbye to smudged raccoon eyes and having to reapply at noon, and hello to these eyeliners that are colorful, cheap and long lasting.
Maret L.
Maret L.
I purchased it about month ago , it is very pigmented and creamy. Perfect for if you want smokey eye and it's waterproof. i must say i had eyeliners but this one i love the most.
Milexis A.
Milexis A.
Miami,, Fl.
I love their pigmentation is good quality and is super black t very little, super recommended is one of my favorites
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?