Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#242 in Eyeliner
The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ;
Photos (5)
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Patterson, CA
Best color besides black. great pencils they last a super long time without smudging
Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these pencils!!! They are just like the 24/7 Urban Decay pencils! Loreal owns Urban Decay now so I suspect these pencils are the same in smaller packaging. They last all day, and I like the little smudging sponge on the end for a smokey look. They don't smudge once they're dry, and setting it with shadow adds a nice layer of depth and extra staying power! Get all the colors! Bronze is just ok, perfect for summer and works on any skin tone but they have a few bright colors too!
Colleen C.
Colleen C.
Boston, MA
Longest lasting liner I've ever usued ! lasts all day even a little hard to take off without makeup remover
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
This eyeliner is amazing! When I first swatched it, I was already in love. It's a liquid pencil, which makes it even better. I really like the smudger on the other end too. I've been using it mostly for the tightline right now. If you're just starting out tightlining, this is a good liner. It glides on super easily, and dark without having to hold your eyelashes, or anything crazy. Definitely give this a try!
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Locust Grove, VA
Liked how smoothly this went on and how dark it was. Didn't stay very long might repurchase
Ashu K.
Ashu K.
do we want a daring swipe of purple eyeliner or a sexy black cat eye? Regardless of the look we choose, we need the best eyeliners, to get the job done.

it's time to say goodbye to smudged raccoon eyes and having to reapply at noon, and hello to these eyeliners that are colorful, cheap and long lasting.
Maret L.
Maret L.
I purchased it about month ago , it is very pigmented and creamy. Perfect for if you want smokey eye and it's waterproof. i must say i had eyeliners but this one i love the most.
Lexie B.
Lexie B.
Prince George, British Columbia
This is theeeee blackest pencil eyeliner you'll find at the drugstore. AMAZING. I love this one its my favorite. So creamy as well
Milexis A.
Milexis A.
Miami,, Fl.
I love their pigmentation is good quality and is super black t very little, super recommended is one of my favorites
Candice F.
Candice F.
Great product very creamy and goes on smoothly. stay on long and doesn't smudge.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?