BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering ...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an ho...3 Answers
Kennedy P.
Cortland, NY
Love the quality of this eyeliner! it does not clump or go away quickly like all the rest i have used.
Mikayla H.
La Crosse, WI
I love this eyeliner but it doesn't twist up! Super rich and creamy, the color rocks and stays all day. It really is intense, but the twist up end doesn't work.
Lily W.
Really like the look. It stays without smearing. Sharpening the pencil is a pain though and really messy. The edges become really sharp.
Kaydee
This is a must have! It stays on my eyes all day without smudging! It's great quality and won't break the bank!
Kat F.
Denver, CO
One of my favorite eyeliners! I use it for my waterline more so than my top liner. Stays very well, doesn't get smeared under the eyes, and is so easy to remove.
Jasmine P.
You guys just don't understand! This is my fave eyeliner pencil. It's like liquid in pencil form. Anything I say won't do this justice! I know it sounds like I'm just making this up but no lie...this pencil is IT!
Jennifer M.
Davenport, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite eyeliner ! it has a creamy consistency. the only eyeline i USE!
Maira A.
Asheboro , NC
This is my go to eyeliner absolutely love this product. Goes on smoothly and give me that cat I finish
Mary-Ashanti H.
Somers Point, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ended up getting this for free from the dollar store and i realllly love it! Its creamy instense and just super pretty!
Laurie M.
Hummelstown, PA
Love this pencil. It really accentuates my eyes. Looks very natural when applied. Does not look like you just painted it on
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?