Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#249 in Eyeliner
The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ;
Photos (5)
Julia M.
Julia M.

Ever since I started wearing makeup 7 years ago, I've been on the search for the perfect eyeliner. This is it. Goes on smooth and perfect. You get the precision of a pencil but the look of a liquid. Doesn't smudge at all!
Zena C.
Zena C.
Vandergrift, Pa

This is super black and super smooth. Does not pull eyelid and stays a long time in the waterline. Smudges very well if you are going for a smoky look.
Ashu K.
Ashu K.

do we want a daring swipe of purple eyeliner or a sexy black cat eye? Regardless of the look we choose, we need the best eyeliners, to get the job done.

it's time to say goodbye to smudged raccoon eyes and having to reapply at noon, and hello to these eyeliners that are colorful, cheap and long lasting.
Maret L.
Maret L.

I purchased it about month ago , it is very pigmented and creamy. Perfect for if you want smokey eye and it's waterproof. i must say i had eyeliners but this one i love the most.
Lexie B.
Lexie B.
Prince George, British Columbia

This is theeeee blackest pencil eyeliner you'll find at the drugstore. AMAZING. I love this one its my favorite. So creamy as well
Milexis A.
Milexis A.
Miami,, Fl.

I love their pigmentation is good quality and is super black t very little, super recommended is one of my favorites
Candice F.
Candice F.

Great product very creamy and goes on smoothly. stay on long and doesn't smudge.
Brenda Guadalupe  G.
Brenda Guadalupe G.
Zamora Michoacán México

Is seen to be an amazing product , I love the products that leave shine without being exaggerated and this is great ... meencantaria to receive a sample of this, i really love this eyeliner
Samantha P.
Samantha P.

Great eyeliner for those who wish to have a long lasting look. It creates clean lines and is very black. I recommend this eyeliner.
Kat V.
Kat V.
Thornhill, Ontario

Ok seriously you guys, hands down the best drugstore eyeliner pencil I've come across! I love me some solid black winged liner and I can achieve that using this pencil! It's the blackest black I've found and it glides on like silk. It needs a few seconds to set, but before it does you can smudge it out for a smokey eye effect or just leave it the way it is. It's great to use when I want the super black winged eyes but without those hard crisp edges. It also comes with a small smudge tool on the other end.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH

I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI

Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?