BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering ...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an ho...3 Answers
Riley E.
Palmetto, FL
Love this pencil!!!!! This pencil is very affordable and just like higher end pencils. It hopes on very smooth and is hard to break.
Payton S.
Abilene, KS
This eyeliner is the best I've ever used! It glides on so easily and doesn't even look like a pencil eyeliner. It stays on my water line all day long.
kelsey r.
Uniontown, Pa
I loves this eyeliner, however i thought it was a regular one where you twist it, turna out you have to sharpen it, not realizing that i thought it was broke and threw it away ):
Felicia F.
Cleveland
Great pigmentation and amazing staying power. Low cost for an amazing product. Easy to get this product as well seeings how you can just go to your local drug store to obtain it.
Alexa S.
Robertsdale, AL
I don't even use the eyeliner on this I only use the reverie and as a smudge brush. Austin all use of brown liner on my bottom lashes and then smudges around to give it a more shadowy look rather than it just being so harsh. Much love for this product!
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
I love this eyeliner ! It never fades throughout my busy day and goes on smooth as can be . I recommend this to my friends and family !
Gabrielle H.
Cedar Park, TX
This gives my eyes the perfect extra Popp that it needs..it's just not great when it's hot n humid outside
Kimberly C.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love that it truly is dark black and smooth however, I had to constantly fix it since it smears so much.
The liquid eyeliner is my favorite. It goes on smooth and has a lovely finished look to it.
willow b.
It's always good finding a new eye liner that doesn't smear during the day or burn my eyes when I out it on.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?