Add a Photo

#219 in Eyeliner
The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ;
Photos (5)
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Austin, TX

I've told my friend about this bc she asked my opinion. So I recommended this to her and she got it and fell in love with it too! It glides on extra dark and works!
Berenisse V.
Berenisse V.
Stafford , Va

I got this eyeliner to see if it would work as a dupe for my urban decay one because i was running out. i swatched them next to each other and i found that the L'Oreal one was actually darker (more intense) the my pencil in perversion. it is a great waterproof pencil, it doesn't smudge on me and it is waterproof. it is creamy and smooth on the eye which i love. i definitely wont be buying the urban decay one as long as this one is out. it is fabulous.
Tori N.
Tori N.
Milford, OH

I absolutely LOVE this eyeliner, none to minimal smudging. Lasts half of an entire day/night without reapplication and even with the reapplying it only needs a slight touch up. Colors are very true and gorgeous! As for price? It's a stellar 8 bucks!
Tina F.
Tina F.
Fairview, OR

This liner is amazing! It's by far my favorite and only liner I use now. I love how easy it is to apply, glides on like butter. A little goes a long way, super easy to use!
Zena C.
Zena C.
Vandergrift, PA

This is super black and super smooth. Does not pull eyelid and stays a long time in the waterline. Smudges very well if you are going for a smoky look.
Julia M.
Julia M.

Ever since I started wearing makeup 7 years ago, I've been on the search for the perfect eyeliner. This is it. Goes on smooth and perfect. You get the precision of a pencil but the look of a liquid. Doesn't smudge at all!
Kat V.
Kat V.
Thornhill, Ontario

Ok seriously you guys, hands down the best drugstore eyeliner pencil I've come across! I love me some solid black winged liner and I can achieve that using this pencil! It's the blackest black I've found and it glides on like silk. It needs a few seconds to set, but before it does you can smudge it out for a smokey eye effect or just leave it the way it is. It's great to use when I want the super black winged eyes but without those hard crisp edges. It also comes with a small smudge tool on the other end.
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Locust Grove, VA

Liked how smoothly this went on and how dark it was. Didn't stay very long might repurchase
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.

This eyeliner is amazing! When I first swatched it, I was already in love. It's a liquid pencil, which makes it even better. I really like the smudger on the other end too. I've been using it mostly for the tightline right now. If you're just starting out tightlining, this is a good liner. It glides on super easily, and dark without having to hold your eyelashes, or anything crazy. Definitely give this a try!
Priscilla L.
Priscilla L.

Great eyeliner. Love how dark it is.is my second favor liquid liner. In case i dont find my favor i allways go for this one
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH

I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI

Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?

Join Now