Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#249 in Eyeliner
The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ;
Photos (5)
Mary-Ashanti H.
Mary-Ashanti H.
Somers Point, NJ

I ended up getting this for free from the dollar store and i realllly love it! Its creamy instense and just super pretty!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Buffalo, NY

I have to love an eye liner that does not cause me to have to scrape at my eyes to make the color show. This is perfect and I love it I reccomemd to everyone looking for a good eye liner. This is the one.
Leah F.
Leah F.
Brodhead , Ky

Love the emerald! Nice and bright!if you have green or blue eyes this color will really make them POP!
Reyna L.
Reyna L.

I have used this before. I liked it and the bigger tip to easily apply to eyelid, as I have sensitive eyes. Only color I used was black and it was a nice rich color.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

Love the way this glides right on. It is so nice and lasts a lot longer than most that I have tried.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Patterson, CA

Best color besides black. great pencils they last a super long time without smudging
Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.
Brooklyn, NY

I love these pencils!!! They are just like the 24/7 Urban Decay pencils! Loreal owns Urban Decay now so I suspect these pencils are the same in smaller packaging. They last all day, and I like the little smudging sponge on the end for a smokey look. They don't smudge once they're dry, and setting it with shadow adds a nice layer of depth and extra staying power! Get all the colors! Bronze is just ok, perfect for summer and works on any skin tone but they have a few bright colors too!
Colleen C.
Colleen C.
Boston, MA

Longest lasting liner I've ever usued ! lasts all day even a little hard to take off without makeup remover
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.

This eyeliner is amazing! When I first swatched it, I was already in love. It's a liquid pencil, which makes it even better. I really like the smudger on the other end too. I've been using it mostly for the tightline right now. If you're just starting out tightlining, this is a good liner. It glides on super easily, and dark without having to hold your eyelashes, or anything crazy. Definitely give this a try!
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Locust Grove, VA

Liked how smoothly this went on and how dark it was. Didn't stay very long might repurchase
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH

I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI

Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?

Join Now