Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#236 in Eyeliner
The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ;
Photos (5)
Shana C.
Shana C.
West Point , MS
I have never bought a Loreal product that I didn't like. I have green eyes so this was perfect. It doesn't dry out like some other brands do.
Renee T.
Renee T.
Churchton, MD
Love my browns! This is a great product! It's easy to apply....good for a beginner to practice with!
willow b.
willow b.
It's always good finding a new eye liner that doesn't smear during the day or burn my eyes when I out it on.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Independence, KY
Love this! The color is very intense and stays out for hours . Doesn't smudge or run in heat. I usually wear the brown color but this black looked great
Kassandra  R.
Kassandra R.
Chula Vista , Ca
This is a great eyeliner it's good for smudging out the water line :) last a good couple of hours
The liquid eyeliner is my favorite. It goes on smooth and has a lovely finished look to it.
Camrie W.
Camrie W.
Rogers, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I gave this a half way rating because it is easy to apply and goes on smoothly. It does smear easily as well, so not great for all day use. It would be good for a beginner, someone who doesn't wear much makeup or for a short period of time.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love that it truly is dark black and smooth however, I had to constantly fix it since it smears so much.
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Cedar Park, TX
This gives my eyes the perfect extra Popp that it needs..it's just not great when it's hot n humid outside
Robyn d.
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
I love this eyeliner ! It never fades throughout my busy day and goes on smooth as can be . I recommend this to my friends and family !
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?