BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering ...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an ho...3 Answers
Leah F.
Brodhead , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the emerald! Nice and bright!if you have green or blue eyes this color will really make them POP!
Stephanie L.
Buffalo, NY
I have to love an eye liner that does not cause me to have to scrape at my eyes to make the color show. This is perfect and I love it I reccomemd to everyone looking for a good eye liner. This is the one.
Stephanie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the way this glides right on. It is so nice and lasts a lot longer than most that I have tried.
Laura M.
San Antonio, TX
I love love love loooove this eyeliner it goes on so smooth and stays all day i always get compliments on my eyeliner when i wear this
Rebecca E.
Austin, TX
It's super creamy and the color is super intense but it does run a lot and you will have to apply over again
Shelby K.
Fort Wayne, IN
I always use liquid eyeliner. This is one of my favorites. I have very sensitive eyes and skin and this always seems to work very well for me.
Marlene r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not really a fan of pen liquid eye liners. I prefer the other ones because it's hard to apply with the pen personally.
Bailey L.
Raleigh, NC
I have this pencil in carbon black and this has to be the best eyeliner I've ever used! It's sooooooooo pigmented and dark, but its creamy and can be smudged easily to make a smokey look but it's very waterproof. It's an all-around, all-purpose eyeliner for any style.
Tasha M.
Great eyeliner and stays in place all day long. Definitely a must have for those days when you're feeling bold!
monica l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love, love this eyeliner. It glides on smooth and dark and it gives you a wonderful line each time and it last all day.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?