Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#242 in Eyeliner
The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ;
Photos (5)
Paige D.
Paige D.
Ormond Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite eyeliner ever. Everything about it makes my heart happy.. and my eyes...!
Felicia F.
Felicia F.
Cleveland
Great pigmentation and amazing staying power. Low cost for an amazing product. Easy to get this product as well seeings how you can just go to your local drug store to obtain it.
Marisa C.
Marisa C.
Ocala, FL
I have both drug store and high end liners and this is my favorite drug store liner. I often grab it instead of my high end ones too because it is so easy to apply. I did notice that it does transfer to my upper lid if I have had a super long day, but I make sure to stay close to my lash line and not do a crazy wing that day. I highly recommend this liner.
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.
Austin, TX
It's super creamy and the color is super intense but it does run a lot and you will have to apply over again
Priscilla L.
Priscilla L.
Great eyeliner. Love how dark it is.is my second favor liquid liner. In case i dont find my favor i allways go for this one
Mikayla H.
Mikayla H.
La Crosse, WI
I love this eyeliner but it doesn't twist up! Super rich and creamy, the color rocks and stays all day. It really is intense, but the twist up end doesn't work.
Marlene r.
Marlene r.
Not really a fan of pen liquid eye liners. I prefer the other ones because it's hard to apply with the pen personally.
Shelby K.
Shelby K.
Fort Wayne, IN
I always use liquid eyeliner. This is one of my favorites. I have very sensitive eyes and skin and this always seems to work very well for me.
Lily W.
Lily W.
Really like the look. It stays without smearing. Sharpening the pencil is a pain though and really messy. The edges become really sharp.
Kaydee
Kaydee
This is a must have! It stays on my eyes all day without smudging! It's great quality and won't break the bank!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?