2 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

willow b.
willow b.
It's always good finding a new eye liner that doesn't smear during the day or burn my eyes when I out it on.
Renee T.
Renee T.
Churchton, MD
Love my browns! This is a great product! It's easy to apply....good for a beginner to practice with!
Shana C.
Shana C.
West Point , MS
I have never bought a Loreal product that I didn't like. I have green eyes so this was perfect. It doesn't dry out like some other brands do.
Lexy D.
Lexy D.
Export, PA
This is one of my favorite eye liners. It's easy to apply and lasts for many hours without smudging and giving me raccoon eyes lol
Tagren A.
Tagren A.
Everett, WA
I Loved the color it glided on smooth and stayed on till I took it off it will stay in my top 5
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love L'oreal eyeliners the best because they go on really smooth and creamy. Really good for smudging and creating a grungy eyeliner look. Stays on nicely and for a good amount.
Makayla Q.
Makayla Q.
Rodeo, CA
Love love love this eye liner ! One of my favorites for sure. This is an eyeline I always have stocked in my vanity.
Kennedy P.
Kennedy P.
Cortland, NY
Love the quality of this eyeliner! it does not clump or go away quickly like all the rest i have used.
Laura M.
Laura M.
San Antonio, TX
I love love love loooove this eyeliner it goes on so smooth and stays all day i always get compliments on my eyeliner when i wear this
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.
Austin, TX
It's super creamy and the color is super intense but it does run a lot and you will have to apply over again
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?