2 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour...3 Answers
Zena C.
Zena C.
Vandergrift , PA
This is super black and super smooth. Does not pull eyelid and stays a long time in the waterline. Smudges very well if you are going for a smoky look.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Ever since I started wearing makeup 7 years ago, I've been on the search for the perfect eyeliner. This is it. Goes on smooth and perfect. You get the precision of a pencil but the look of a liquid. Doesn't smudge at all!
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Locust Grove , VA
Liked how smoothly this went on and how dark it was. Didn't stay very long might repurchase
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
This eyeliner is amazing! When I first swatched it, I was already in love. It's a liquid pencil, which makes it even better. I really like the smudger on the other end too. I've been using it mostly for the tightline right now. If you're just starting out tightlining, this is a good liner. It glides on super easily, and dark without having to hold your eyelashes, or anything crazy. Definitely give this a try!
Colleen C.
Colleen C.
Boston, MA
Longest lasting liner I've ever usued ! lasts all day even a little hard to take off without makeup remover
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Love the way this glides right on. It is so nice and lasts a lot longer than most that I have tried.
Reyna L.
Reyna L.
I have used this before. I liked it and the bigger tip to easily apply to eyelid, as I have sensitive eyes. Only color I used was black and it was a nice rich color.
Leah F.
Leah F.
Brodhead , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the emerald! Nice and bright!if you have green or blue eyes this color will really make them POP!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Buffalo, NY
I have to love an eye liner that does not cause me to have to scrape at my eyes to make the color show. This is perfect and I love it I reccomemd to everyone looking for a good eye liner. This is the one.
Mary-Ashanti H.
Mary-Ashanti H.
Somers Point, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ended up getting this for free from the dollar store and i realllly love it! Its creamy instense and just super pretty!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?