Add a Photo

#219 in Eyeliner
The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ;
Photos (5)
Aisha W.
Aisha W.
Brooklyn , NY

This eyeliner rocks! I was shocked of how well it worked. I got it on sale buy one get one half off. So I figured why not? It's just as good if not better than others at double the price! It's so smooth and doesn't give those annoying skip marks.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.

This worked well for me it did a nice job lining my eyes it was pretty easy to use and I liked that it did not smudge a lot.
Riyella Nicole M.
Riyella Nicole M.
Winnipeg

This liner is so awesome cause it makes my eyes so much better also its like adding a design o n your eye
Irma F.
Irma F.

I love how easily this stuff goes on your eyelids and how dark it is but it does smudge a little bit for me. I do find myself going to the bathroom to wipe underneath my eyes.
Anastasia C.
Anastasia C.
Carson City, NV

I was looking for a creamy eyeliner and this is perfect!!! It goes on smooth and stays on! Favorite eyeliner!!
Deanna L.
Deanna L.

First time trying this, I loved it! It glides so easily....saw the commercial for infaluable. When I went to store they had this so I tried. Just bought infaluable, have not tried yet
Phandy S.
Phandy S.
Long Beach, CA

A must have! This is probably my most favorite drug store eyeliner I ever used. Glide on smoothly, very black, and it doesn't smear under your eyes like other drug store eyeliner.
Monique Y.
Monique Y.
Tucson, AZ

It is a really good eyelinear the color is super black which I love and goes on smooth but when I use it on my water line I have to use like a black eye shadow power on top to make sure it doesn't end up all over all in all great product :)
Nancy P.
Nancy P.
Rock Hill, SC

Love the Plum color, but it is hard to get a precise line. I don't like the smudge look for my eyes, and prefer an eyeliner that is not as obvious.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Upper Sandusky, OH

Love love love !! Goes on great I never have to worry about eyeliner running goes on smooth
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH

I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI

Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?

Join Now