Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#236 in Eyeliner
The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ;
Photos (5)
Leah F.
Leah F.
Brodhead , KY
Love the emerald! Nice and bright!if you have green or blue eyes this color will really make them POP!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Buffalo, NY
I have to love an eye liner that does not cause me to have to scrape at my eyes to make the color show. This is perfect and I love it I reccomemd to everyone looking for a good eye liner. This is the one.
Mary-Ashanti H.
Mary-Ashanti H.
Somers Point, NJ
I ended up getting this for free from the dollar store and i realllly love it! Its creamy instense and just super pretty!
Maira A.
Maira A.
Asheboro , NC
This is my go to eyeliner absolutely love this product. Goes on smoothly and give me that cat I finish
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Hummelstown, PA
Love this pencil. It really accentuates my eyes. Looks very natural when applied. Does not look like you just painted it on
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Davenport, FL
My all time favorite eyeliner ! it has a creamy consistency. the only eyeline i USE!
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
You guys just don't understand! This is my fave eyeliner pencil. It's like liquid in pencil form. Anything I say won't do this justice! I know it sounds like I'm just making this up but no lie...this pencil is IT!
Kat F.
Kat F.
Denver, CO
One of my favorite eyeliners! I use it for my waterline more so than my top liner. Stays very well, doesn't get smeared under the eyes, and is so easy to remove.
Kaydee
Kaydee
This is a must have! It stays on my eyes all day without smudging! It's great quality and won't break the bank!
Lily W.
Lily W.
Really like the look. It stays without smearing. Sharpening the pencil is a pain though and really messy. The edges become really sharp.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?