Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#253 in Eyeliner
The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ;
Photos (5)
Makayla Q.
Makayla Q.
Rodeo, Ca

Love love love this eye liner ! One of my favorites for sure. This is an eyeline I always have stocked in my vanity.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Lake Elsinore, CA

I love L'oreal eyeliners the best because they go on really smooth and creamy. Really good for smudging and creating a grungy eyeliner look. Stays on nicely and for a good amount.
Tagren A.
Tagren A.
Everett, WA

I Loved the color it glided on smooth and stayed on till I took it off it will stay in my top 5
Lexy D.
Lexy D.
Export, PA

This is one of my favorite eye liners. It's easy to apply and lasts for many hours without smudging and giving me raccoon eyes lol
Shana C.
Shana C.
West Point , Ms

I have never bought a Loreal product that I didn't like. I have green eyes so this was perfect. It doesn't dry out like some other brands do.
Renee T.
Renee T.
Churchton, MD

Love my browns! This is a great product! It's easy to apply....good for a beginner to practice with!
willow b.
willow b.

It's always good finding a new eye liner that doesn't smear during the day or burn my eyes when I out it on.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Independence, KY

Love this! The color is very intense and stays out for hours . Doesn't smudge or run in heat. I usually wear the brown color but this black looked great
Kassandra  R.
Kassandra R.
Chula Vista , Ca

This is a great eyeliner it's good for smudging out the water line :) last a good couple of hours
The liquid eyeliner is my favorite. It goes on smooth and has a lovely finished look to it.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH

I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI

Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?

Join Now