Add a Photo

#219 in Eyeliner
The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ;
Photos (5)
Payton S.
Payton S.
Abilene, KS

This eyeliner is the best I've ever used! It glides on so easily and doesn't even look like a pencil eyeliner. It stays on my water line all day long.
kelsey r.
kelsey r.
Uniontown, Pa

I loves this eyeliner, however i thought it was a regular one where you twist it, turna out you have to sharpen it, not realizing that i thought it was broke and threw it away ):
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.

This is a great eyeliner for top or bottom lid!! It glides on easily and doesn't crack throughout the day. It's bold, sharp, and intense. It does however get useful quickly because you must sharpen it often to get a good line! Worth the money though!!
Paige D.
Paige D.
Ormond Beach, FL

My favorite eyeliner ever. Everything about it makes my heart happy.. and my eyes...!
Felicia F.
Felicia F.
Cleveland

Great pigmentation and amazing staying power. Low cost for an amazing product. Easy to get this product as well seeings how you can just go to your local drug store to obtain it.
Marisa C.
Marisa C.
Ocala, FL

I have both drug store and high end liners and this is my favorite drug store liner. I often grab it instead of my high end ones too because it is so easy to apply. I did notice that it does transfer to my upper lid if I have had a super long day, but I make sure to stay close to my lash line and not do a crazy wing that day. I highly recommend this liner.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Brownsville, Tx

This eyeliner is awesome! It goes on super easy and smooth. The color is very dark, which I love, and it lasts all day. It does tend to need sharpening very often though.
Carly G.
Carly G.
Columbus, OH

I've tried a lot of eyeliners and this has to be my favorite. It lasts all day, is extremely pigmented, and is affordable.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Littlerock, CA

It goes on so smooth WITHOUT smudging. The price is a little high but a price I am willing to pay for this great eyeliner. This product requires a lot of sharpening it would be great if they would include a good sharpener in the package, may even help with offsetting the price a little getting a little more for the money. Great product though. love it.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.

I love this eyeliner! It goes on smoothly, never smudges or runs and stays all day until I take it off.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH

I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI

Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?

Join Now