BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering ...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an ho...3 Answers
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Goes on smooth, and lasts all day! looks great with any eyeshadow! I love this eyeliner!
Shannon R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good product for the price. Went on pretty smooth. Doesn't last all day though.
Amanda T.
Hesperia, CA
I love it doesn't smuge long wear and just perfect product if you like a dramatic liner
Alisha S.
Lincolnton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works very well..I have sensitive eyes and can't wear most eyeliner..so thumbs up!
Jennifer M.
Davenport, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite eyeliner ! it has a creamy consistency. the only eyeline i USE!
Paige D.
Palm Coast, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite eyeliner ever. Everything about it makes my heart happy.. and my eyes...!
Brianna J.
Allegan, MI
Hands down favorite eye liner I've ever used. this is the only one I buy for myself
Leah G.
Bedford, TX
This product goes on smooth and lasts a long time. Looks great for an evening out.
Marie R.
Elsa, TX
Love love love this pencil eyeliner. Last a good 6 hours and perfect use for a wing
Jessica S.
A great pharmacy eyeliner, very black and it last all day even without primer :)
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?