2 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour...3 Answers
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love that it truly is dark black and smooth however, I had to constantly fix it since it smears so much.
The liquid eyeliner is my favorite. It goes on smooth and has a lovely finished look to it.
willow b.
willow b.
It's always good finding a new eye liner that doesn't smear during the day or burn my eyes when I out it on.
Renee T.
Renee T.
Churchton, MD
Love my browns! This is a great product! It's easy to apply....good for a beginner to practice with!
Makayla Q.
Makayla Q.
Rodeo , CA
Love love love this eye liner ! One of my favorites for sure. This is an eyeline I always have stocked in my vanity.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Littlerock, CA
It goes on so smooth WITHOUT smudging. The price is a little high but a price I am willing to pay for this great eyeliner. This product requires a lot of sharpening it would be great if they would include a good sharpener in the package, may even help with offsetting the price a little getting a little more for the money. Great product though. love it.
Carly G.
Carly G.
Columbus, OH
I've tried a lot of eyeliners and this has to be my favorite. It lasts all day, is extremely pigmented, and is affordable.
Aisha W.
Aisha W.
Brooklyn, NY
This eyeliner rocks! I was shocked of how well it worked. I got it on sale buy one get one half off. So I figured why not? It's just as good if not better than others at double the price! It's so smooth and doesn't give those annoying skip marks.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
This worked well for me it did a nice job lining my eyes it was pretty easy to use and I liked that it did not smudge a lot.
Irma F.
Irma F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how easily this stuff goes on your eyelids and how dark it is but it does smudge a little bit for me. I do find myself going to the bathroom to wipe underneath my eyes.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?