Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#249 in Eyeliner
The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ;
Photos (5)
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Austin, TX

I've told my friend about this bc she asked my opinion. So I recommended this to her and she got it and fell in love with it too! It glides on extra dark and works!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Hesperia, CA

I love it doesn't smuge long wear and just perfect product if you like a dramatic liner
member-c8441a5f0
member-c8441a5f0
Los Angeles, CA

This is a intense black can't believe it's drugstore this is like a high end product I'm speechless it's a must try
Robyn d.
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN

I love this eyeliner ! It never fades throughout my busy day and goes on smooth as can be . I recommend this to my friends and family !
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Cedar Park, TX

This gives my eyes the perfect extra Popp that it needs..it's just not great when it's hot n humid outside
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
San antonio, Tx

Love that it truly is dark black and smooth however, I had to constantly fix it since it smears so much.
Camrie W.
Camrie W.
Rogers, AR

I gave this a half way rating because it is easy to apply and goes on smoothly. It does smear easily as well, so not great for all day use. It would be good for a beginner, someone who doesn't wear much makeup or for a short period of time.
The liquid eyeliner is my favorite. It goes on smooth and has a lovely finished look to it.
Kassandra  R.
Kassandra R.
Chula Vista , Ca

This is a great eyeliner it's good for smudging out the water line :) last a good couple of hours
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Independence, KY

Love this! The color is very intense and stays out for hours . Doesn't smudge or run in heat. I usually wear the brown color but this black looked great
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH

I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI

Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?