BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering ...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an ho...3 Answers
Sarah L.
Upper Sandusky, OH
Love love love !! Goes on great I never have to worry about eyeliner running goes on smooth
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
Goes on smooth, and lasts all day! looks great with any eyeshadow! I love this eyeliner!
Mari R.
Sacramento , CA
I love this liquid eyeliner. It's great to make a perfect sharp wing and its black the way I like it to be .
Joni N.
I really like this liquid pencil eye liner. I have it in purple. It goes on smooth and doesn't smudge much.
Jennifer L.
Rochester, NY
LOVE this! It has the smooth line I love without the wet feel. Great look for day or night managed with it!
Jessica R.
Long Beach, CA
Best color besides black. great pencils they last a super long time without smudging
Jennifer M.
Davenport, FL
My all time favorite eyeliner ! it has a creamy consistency. the only eyeline i USE!
Karla V.
Lives up to all expectations. This leaves my eyeliner on point! This makes my top liner fit my bottom!
Maira A.
Asheboro , NC
This is my go to eyeliner absolutely love this product. Goes on smoothly and give me that cat I finish
Erika C.
Absolutely this eyeliner! It goes on really smooth and i get the perfect line, and cat eye in one shot
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?