2 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour...3 Answers
Felicia F.
Felicia F.
Cleveland
Great pigmentation and amazing staying power. Low cost for an amazing product. Easy to get this product as well seeings how you can just go to your local drug store to obtain it.
Marisa C.
Marisa C.
Ocala, FL
I have both drug store and high end liners and this is my favorite drug store liner. I often grab it instead of my high end ones too because it is so easy to apply. I did notice that it does transfer to my upper lid if I have had a super long day, but I make sure to stay close to my lash line and not do a crazy wing that day. I highly recommend this liner.
Priscilla L.
Priscilla L.
Great eyeliner. Love how dark it is.is my second favor liquid liner. In case i dont find my favor i allways go for this one
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Brownsville, Tx
This eyeliner is awesome! It goes on super easy and smooth. The color is very dark, which I love, and it lasts all day. It does tend to need sharpening very often though.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great eyeliner for top or bottom lid!! It glides on easily and doesn't crack throughout the day. It's bold, sharp, and intense. It does however get useful quickly because you must sharpen it often to get a good line! Worth the money though!!
Alexa S.
Alexa S.
Robertsdale, AL
I don't even use the eyeliner on this I only use the reverie and as a smudge brush. Austin all use of brown liner on my bottom lashes and then smudges around to give it a more shadowy look rather than it just being so harsh. Much love for this product!
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Hummelstown, PA
Love this pencil. It really accentuates my eyes. Looks very natural when applied. Does not look like you just painted it on
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Lynwood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it for natural looks (:
Easy to apply i recommend to all my friends they love it :)
Will sure buy again
Robyn d.
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
I love this eyeliner ! It never fades throughout my busy day and goes on smooth as can be . I recommend this to my friends and family !
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Cedar Park, TX
This gives my eyes the perfect extra Popp that it needs..it's just not great when it's hot n humid outside
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?