Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#249 in Eyeliner
The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ;
Photos (5)
Leah H.
Leah H.

I honestly love this makeup eyeliner pencil because it works wonders! I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an eyeliner!
Alexa S.
Alexa S.
Robertsdale, AL

I don't even use the eyeliner on this I only use the reverie and as a smudge brush. Austin all use of brown liner on my bottom lashes and then smudges around to give it a more shadowy look rather than it just being so harsh. Much love for this product!
Riley E.
Riley E.
Palmetto, FL

Love this pencil!!!!! This pencil is very affordable and just like higher end pencils. It hopes on very smooth and is hard to break.
Payton S.
Payton S.
Abilene, KS

This eyeliner is the best I've ever used! It glides on so easily and doesn't even look like a pencil eyeliner. It stays on my water line all day long.
kelsey r.
kelsey r.
Uniontown, Pa

I loves this eyeliner, however i thought it was a regular one where you twist it, turna out you have to sharpen it, not realizing that i thought it was broke and threw it away ):
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.

This is a great eyeliner for top or bottom lid!! It glides on easily and doesn't crack throughout the day. It's bold, sharp, and intense. It does however get useful quickly because you must sharpen it often to get a good line! Worth the money though!!
Paige D.
Paige D.
Ormond Beach, FL

My favorite eyeliner ever. Everything about it makes my heart happy.. and my eyes...!
Felicia F.
Felicia F.
Cleveland

Great pigmentation and amazing staying power. Low cost for an amazing product. Easy to get this product as well seeings how you can just go to your local drug store to obtain it.
Marisa C.
Marisa C.
Ocala, FL

I have both drug store and high end liners and this is my favorite drug store liner. I often grab it instead of my high end ones too because it is so easy to apply. I did notice that it does transfer to my upper lid if I have had a super long day, but I make sure to stay close to my lash line and not do a crazy wing that day. I highly recommend this liner.
Priscilla L.
Priscilla L.

Great eyeliner. Love how dark it is.is my second favor liquid liner. In case i dont find my favor i allways go for this one
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH

I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI

Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?