Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#236 in Eyeliner
The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ;
Photos (5)
Carly G.
Carly G.
Columbus, OH
I've tried a lot of eyeliners and this has to be my favorite. It lasts all day, is extremely pigmented, and is affordable.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Littlerock, CA
It goes on so smooth WITHOUT smudging. The price is a little high but a price I am willing to pay for this great eyeliner. This product requires a lot of sharpening it would be great if they would include a good sharpener in the package, may even help with offsetting the price a little getting a little more for the money. Great product though. love it.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Brownsville, Tx
This eyeliner is awesome! It goes on super easy and smooth. The color is very dark, which I love, and it lasts all day. It does tend to need sharpening very often though.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Love the way this glides right on. It is so nice and lasts a lot longer than most that I have tried.
Reyna L.
Reyna L.
I have used this before. I liked it and the bigger tip to easily apply to eyelid, as I have sensitive eyes. Only color I used was black and it was a nice rich color.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Lynwood, CA
Love it for natural looks (:
Easy to apply i recommend to all my friends they love it :)
Will sure buy again
Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these pencils!!! They are just like the 24/7 Urban Decay pencils! Loreal owns Urban Decay now so I suspect these pencils are the same in smaller packaging. They last all day, and I like the little smudging sponge on the end for a smokey look. They don't smudge once they're dry, and setting it with shadow adds a nice layer of depth and extra staying power! Get all the colors! Bronze is just ok, perfect for summer and works on any skin tone but they have a few bright colors too!
Colleen C.
Colleen C.
Boston, MA
Longest lasting liner I've ever usued ! lasts all day even a little hard to take off without makeup remover
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Patterson, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best color besides black. great pencils they last a super long time without smudging
Bailey L.
Bailey L.
Raleigh, NC
I have this pencil in carbon black and this has to be the best eyeliner I've ever used! It's sooooooooo pigmented and dark, but its creamy and can be smudged easily to make a smokey look but it's very waterproof. It's an all-around, all-purpose eyeliner for any style.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?