BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering ...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an ho...3 Answers
Ashley H.
Glen Burnie, MD
I love this eyeliner!!! It goes on smooth and lasts all day long! It is inexpensive and well worth the money
Shea B.
Elkmont, AL
Love this. I have used for years. Doesn't wear off all day. Doesn't irritate eyes. It is soft gliding on eye.
Jennifer L.
Rochester, NY
LOVE this! It has the smooth line I love without the wet feel. Great look for day or night managed with it!
Joni N.
I really like this liquid pencil eye liner. I have it in purple. It goes on smooth and doesn't smudge much.
Chelsea R.
I love this eyeliner! It glides on so smoothly and blends awesome. It's great for creating a smokey eye. 😊
Gabrielle H.
Cedar Park, TX
This gives my eyes the perfect extra Popp that it needs..it's just not great when it's hot n humid outside
Tayonna B.
Review for: Black more...
I have nothing negative to say about this eyeliner! It's very dark and has pointed tip for easy application
Crystal T.
Vancouver, WA
This eyeliner works really good it's one of my faves I always carry it on me in case if I need a touch up
Laura Kate G.
Daniel Island, SC
Love this eyeliner. The design makes it much easier to do cat eye effects without having to use a pencil.
Kimberly C.
San Antonio, TX
Love that it truly is dark black and smooth however, I had to constantly fix it since it smears so much.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?