Add a Photo

#219 in Eyeliner
The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ;
Photos (5)
Shelby K.
Shelby K.
Fort Wayne, IN

I always use liquid eyeliner. This is one of my favorites. I have very sensitive eyes and skin and this always seems to work very well for me.
Marlene r.
Marlene r.

Not really a fan of pen liquid eye liners. I prefer the other ones because it's hard to apply with the pen personally.
Mikayla H.
Mikayla H.
La Crosse, WI

I love this eyeliner but it doesn't twist up! Super rich and creamy, the color rocks and stays all day. It really is intense, but the twist up end doesn't work.
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.
Austin, TX

It's super creamy and the color is super intense but it does run a lot and you will have to apply over again
Laura M.
Laura M.
San Antonio, TX

I love love love loooove this eyeliner it goes on so smooth and stays all day i always get compliments on my eyeliner when i wear this
Kennedy P.
Kennedy P.
Spring, TX

Love the quality of this eyeliner! it does not clump or go away quickly like all the rest i have used.
Makayla Q.
Makayla Q.
Rodeo, Ca

Love love love this eye liner ! One of my favorites for sure. This is an eyeline I always have stocked in my vanity.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Lake Elsinore, CA

I love L'oreal eyeliners the best because they go on really smooth and creamy. Really good for smudging and creating a grungy eyeliner look. Stays on nicely and for a good amount.
Tagren A.
Tagren A.
Everett, WA

I Loved the color it glided on smooth and stayed on till I took it off it will stay in my top 5
Lexy D.
Lexy D.
Export, PA

This is one of my favorite eye liners. It's easy to apply and lasts for many hours without smudging and giving me raccoon eyes lol
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH

I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI

Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?

Join Now