BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering ...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an ho...3 Answers
Kennedy P.
Cortland, NY
Love the quality of this eyeliner! it does not clump or go away quickly like all the rest i have used.
Kaydee
This is a must have! It stays on my eyes all day without smudging! It's great quality and won't break the bank!
Anastasia C.
Carson City, NV
I was looking for a creamy eyeliner and this is perfect!!! It goes on smooth and stays on! Favorite eyeliner!!
Shea B.
Elkmont, AL
Love this. I have used for years. Doesn't wear off all day. Doesn't irritate eyes. It is soft gliding on eye.
Yeraldi G.
Katy, TX
I just started using this eyeliner and I'm loving it it actually last a long time!! will recommend to everyone to.give it a try!!
Connie A.
Seguin, Texas
The ease of a pencil with the look of a liquid. This gives a bold look and is easy to control. Great product.
Rebecca E.
Austin, TX
It's super creamy and the color is super intense but it does run a lot and you will have to apply over again
Colleen C.
Boston, MA
Longest lasting liner I've ever usued ! lasts all day even a little hard to take off without makeup remover
Crystal T.
Vancouver, WA
This eyeliner works really good it's one of my faves I always carry it on me in case if I need a touch up
Tagren A.
Everett, WA
I Loved the color it glided on smooth and stayed on till I took it off it will stay in my top 5
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?