Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#249 in Eyeliner
The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ;
Photos (5)
Irma F.
Irma F.

I love how easily this stuff goes on your eyelids and how dark it is but it does smudge a little bit for me. I do find myself going to the bathroom to wipe underneath my eyes.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.

This worked well for me it did a nice job lining my eyes it was pretty easy to use and I liked that it did not smudge a lot.
Aisha W.
Aisha W.
BROOKLYN , NY

This eyeliner rocks! I was shocked of how well it worked. I got it on sale buy one get one half off. So I figured why not? It's just as good if not better than others at double the price! It's so smooth and doesn't give those annoying skip marks.
Carly G.
Carly G.
Columbus, OH

I've tried a lot of eyeliners and this has to be my favorite. It lasts all day, is extremely pigmented, and is affordable.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Littlerock, CA

It goes on so smooth WITHOUT smudging. The price is a little high but a price I am willing to pay for this great eyeliner. This product requires a lot of sharpening it would be great if they would include a good sharpener in the package, may even help with offsetting the price a little getting a little more for the money. Great product though. love it.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Brownsville, Tx

This eyeliner is awesome! It goes on super easy and smooth. The color is very dark, which I love, and it lasts all day. It does tend to need sharpening very often though.
monica l.
monica l.

Love, love, love this eyeliner. It glides on smooth and dark and it gives you a wonderful line each time and it last all day.
Tasha M.
Tasha M.

Great eyeliner and stays in place all day long. Definitely a must have for those days when you're feeling bold!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Lynwood, CA

Love it for natural looks (:
Easy to apply i recommend to all my friends they love it :)
Will sure buy again
Bailey L.
Bailey L.
Raleigh, NC

I have this pencil in carbon black and this has to be the best eyeliner I've ever used! It's sooooooooo pigmented and dark, but its creamy and can be smudged easily to make a smokey look but it's very waterproof. It's an all-around, all-purpose eyeliner for any style.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH

I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI

Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?