2 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

Tina F.
Tina F.
Fairview, OR
This liner is amazing! It's by far my favorite and only liner I use now. I love how easy it is to apply, glides on like butter. A little goes a long way, super easy to use!
Tori N.
Tori N.
Milford, OH
I absolutely LOVE this eyeliner, none to minimal smudging. Lasts half of an entire day/night without reapplication and even with the reapplying it only needs a slight touch up. Colors are very true and gorgeous! As for price? It's a stellar 8 bucks!
Berenisse V.
Berenisse V.
Stafford, Va
I got this eyeliner to see if it would work as a dupe for my urban decay one because i was running out. i swatched them next to each other and i found that the L'Oreal one was actually darker (more intense) the my pencil in perversion. it is a great waterproof pencil, it doesn't smudge on me and it is waterproof. it is creamy and smooth on the eye which i love. i definitely wont be buying the urban decay one as long as this one is out. it is fabulous.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Austin, TX
I've told my friend about this bc she asked my opinion. So I recommended this to her and she got it and fell in love with it too! It glides on extra dark and works!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Upper Sandusky, OH
Love love love !! Goes on great I never have to worry about eyeliner running goes on smooth
Nancy P.
Nancy P.
Rock Hill, SC
Love the Plum color, but it is hard to get a precise line. I don't like the smudge look for my eyes, and prefer an eyeliner that is not as obvious.
The liquid eyeliner is my favorite. It goes on smooth and has a lovely finished look to it.
Phandy S.
Phandy S.
Long Beach, CA
A must have! This is probably my most favorite drug store eyeliner I ever used. Glide on smoothly, very black, and it doesn't smear under your eyes like other drug store eyeliner.
Deanna L.
Deanna L.
First time trying this, I loved it! It glides so easily....saw the commercial for infaluable. When I went to store they had this so I tried. Just bought infaluable, have not tried yet
Anastasia C.
Anastasia C.
Carson City, NV
I was looking for a creamy eyeliner and this is perfect!!! It goes on smooth and stays on! Favorite eyeliner!!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?