Add a Photo

#219 in Eyeliner
The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ;
Photos (5)
Carrie K.
Carrie K.
Plainfield , IL

Love this eyeliner. Goes on easy.

Keisha K.
Keisha K.
Zanesville, OH

Well gals and gents, I've been using it for a few days now, and I must say it's now one of my favorite drugstore eyeliners!!It's such a super soft and creamy eye pencil. It glides so smooth and goes across the eye without tugging or skipping. It has a very glossy look to it that takes a few minutes to set in. It's defiantly a very intense color, and one swipe and you're done. Also I must mention it's more intense and blacker than the Urban Decay Perverison! This pencil is also great for that smokey eye look! Can be used on the waterline. This pencil will last a few hours without smudging or anything, I had it on for 5 hours and the hottest I got was outside in 81 degrees, and I had no problem with it. I removed it with water and coconut oil ( I use this as a makeup remover), and it came off very easily.
Brenda Guadalupe  G.
Brenda Guadalupe G.
Zamora Michoacán México

Is seen to be an amazing product , I love the products that leave shine without being exaggerated and this is great ... meencantaria to receive a sample of this, i really love this eyeliner
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Hummelstown, PA

Love this pencil. It really accentuates my eyes. Looks very natural when applied. Does not look like you just painted it on
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Davenport, FL

My all time favorite eyeliner ! it has a creamy consistency. the only eyeline i USE!
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.

You guys just don't understand! This is my fave eyeliner pencil. It's like liquid in pencil form. Anything I say won't do this justice! I know it sounds like I'm just making this up but no lie...this pencil is IT!
Kat F.
Kat F.
Denver, CO

One of my favorite eyeliners! I use it for my waterline more so than my top liner. Stays very well, doesn't get smeared under the eyes, and is so easy to remove.
Shipa N.
Shipa N.
Ottawa, Ontario

One of the best eye liners I have.. i love the quality of this product.. and it applies really well.. looks great.. :)
Kaydee
Kaydee

This is a must have! It stays on my eyes all day without smudging! It's great quality and won't break the bank!
Lily W.
Lily W.

Really like the look. It stays without smearing. Sharpening the pencil is a pain though and really messy. The edges become really sharp.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH

I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI

Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?

Join Now