Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#249 in Eyeliner
The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ;
Photos (5)
Tina F.
Tina F.
Fairview, OR

This liner is amazing! It's by far my favorite and only liner I use now. I love how easy it is to apply, glides on like butter. A little goes a long way, super easy to use!
Tori N.
Tori N.
Milford, OH

I absolutely LOVE this eyeliner, none to minimal smudging. Lasts half of an entire day/night without reapplication and even with the reapplying it only needs a slight touch up. Colors are very true and gorgeous! As for price? It's a stellar 8 bucks!
Berenisse V.
Berenisse V.
Stafford, Va

I got this eyeliner to see if it would work as a dupe for my urban decay one because i was running out. i swatched them next to each other and i found that the L'Oreal one was actually darker (more intense) the my pencil in perversion. it is a great waterproof pencil, it doesn't smudge on me and it is waterproof. it is creamy and smooth on the eye which i love. i definitely wont be buying the urban decay one as long as this one is out. it is fabulous.
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
Norfolk, VA

I love L'oreal eyeliners because they go on thick and stay on for hours. The black tends to smear a bit, but the other colors are fab.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Upper Sandusky, OH

Love love love !! Goes on great I never have to worry about eyeliner running goes on smooth
Nancy P.
Nancy P.
Rock Hill, SC

Love the Plum color, but it is hard to get a precise line. I don't like the smudge look for my eyes, and prefer an eyeliner that is not as obvious.
Monique Y.
Monique Y.
Tucson, AZ

It is a really good eyelinear the color is super black which I love and goes on smooth but when I use it on my water line I have to use like a black eye shadow power on top to make sure it doesn't end up all over all in all great product :)
Phandy S.
Phandy S.
Long Beach, CA

A must have! This is probably my most favorite drug store eyeliner I ever used. Glide on smoothly, very black, and it doesn't smear under your eyes like other drug store eyeliner.
Deanna L.
Deanna L.

First time trying this, I loved it! It glides so easily....saw the commercial for infaluable. When I went to store they had this so I tried. Just bought infaluable, have not tried yet
Anastasia C.
Anastasia C.
Carson City, NV

I was looking for a creamy eyeliner and this is perfect!!! It goes on smooth and stays on! Favorite eyeliner!!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH

I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI

Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?