BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering ...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an ho...3 Answers
Heather H.
Round O, SC
This is a very great product! I normally don't use pencil eyeliner but this one I will use again! It goes on very smooth
Mary-Ashanti H.
Somers Point, NJ
I ended up getting this for free from the dollar store and i realllly love it! Its creamy instense and just super pretty!
Marlene r.
Not really a fan of pen liquid eye liners. I prefer the other ones because it's hard to apply with the pen personally.
Jessica G.
I like using this eyeliner and it doesn't smudges, and the colors are great. It goes on smoothly and lasts a long time.
Makayla Q.
Rodeo , CA
Love love love this eye liner ! One of my favorites for sure. This is an eyeline I always have stocked in my vanity.
member-c8441a5f0
Los Angeles, CA
This is a intense black can't believe it's drugstore this is like a high end product I'm speechless it's a must try
Autumn L.
I've heard a lot of good about this product, I cannot wait to try it for myself. L'Oréal has stepped up their game!
Lizzy M.
Chaska, MN
This eyeliner is great! It has become my go-to product. Way to find, easy to use. I have always been happy with it.
yulissa R.
I love Revlon pencils I use carbon black because they are super black and keeps great looking throughout the day
Barbara r.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite thing about this eyeliner is that it goes on so smooth. When taking my make up off it comes off easy.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?