BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering ...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an ho...3 Answers
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Allegan, MI
Hands down favorite eye liner I've ever used. this is the only one I buy for myself
Marie R.
Marie R.
Elsa, TX
Love love love this pencil eyeliner. Last a good 6 hours and perfect use for a wing
Leah G.
Leah G.
Bedford, TX
This product goes on smooth and lasts a long time. Looks great for an evening out.
angelica c.
angelica c.
This is by far my favorite liner. Goes on smooth and intense and it a affordable!
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Adelphi, MD
Love the pencil liquid eyeliner. It goes on smoothly and stays through the day.
Krystal L.
Krystal L.
Long lasting wear really stays on all day! Easy to apply and looks beautiful.
Carrie K.
Carrie K.
Plainfield , IL
Love this eyeliner. Goes on easy.

Marlene r.
Marlene r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not really a fan of pen liquid eye liners. I prefer the other ones because it's hard to apply with the pen personally.
Marisa C.
Marisa C.
Ocala, FL
I have both drug store and high end liners and this is my favorite drug store liner. I often grab it instead of my high end ones too because it is so easy to apply. I did notice that it does transfer to my upper lid if I have had a super long day, but I make sure to stay close to my lash line and not do a crazy wing that day. I highly recommend this liner.
Priscilla L.
Priscilla L.
Great eyeliner. Love how dark it is.is my second favor liquid liner. In case i dont find my favor i allways go for this one
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?