Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#232 in Eyeliner
The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ;
Photos (5)
Laura M.
Laura M.
San Antonio, TX

I love love love loooove this eyeliner it goes on so smooth and stays all day i always get compliments on my eyeliner when i wear this
Mikayla H.
Mikayla H.
La Crosse, WI

I love this eyeliner but it doesn't twist up! Super rich and creamy, the color rocks and stays all day. It really is intense, but the twist up end doesn't work.
Marlene r.
Marlene r.

Not really a fan of pen liquid eye liners. I prefer the other ones because it's hard to apply with the pen personally.
Shelby K.
Shelby K.
Fort Wayne, IN

I always use liquid eyeliner. This is one of my favorites. I have very sensitive eyes and skin and this always seems to work very well for me.
Lily W.
Lily W.

Really like the look. It stays without smearing. Sharpening the pencil is a pain though and really messy. The edges become really sharp.
Kaydee
Kaydee

This is a must have! It stays on my eyes all day without smudging! It's great quality and won't break the bank!
Kat F.
Kat F.
Denver, CO

One of my favorite eyeliners! I use it for my waterline more so than my top liner. Stays very well, doesn't get smeared under the eyes, and is so easy to remove.
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.

You guys just don't understand! This is my fave eyeliner pencil. It's like liquid in pencil form. Anything I say won't do this justice! I know it sounds like I'm just making this up but no lie...this pencil is IT!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Davenport, FL

My all time favorite eyeliner ! it has a creamy consistency. the only eyeline i USE!
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Hummelstown, PA

Love this pencil. It really accentuates my eyes. Looks very natural when applied. Does not look like you just painted it on
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH

I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI

Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?

Join Now