BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering ...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an ho...3 Answers
Marlene r.
Not really a fan of pen liquid eye liners. I prefer the other ones because it's hard to apply with the pen personally.
Jessica G.
I like using this eyeliner and it doesn't smudges, and the colors are great. It goes on smoothly and lasts a long time.
Makayla Q.
Rodeo , CA
Love love love this eye liner ! One of my favorites for sure. This is an eyeline I always have stocked in my vanity.
member-c8441a5f0
Los Angeles, CA
This is a intense black can't believe it's drugstore this is like a high end product I'm speechless it's a must try
Lizzy M.
Chaska, MN
This eyeliner is great! It has become my go-to product. Way to find, easy to use. I have always been happy with it.
Autumn L.
I've heard a lot of good about this product, I cannot wait to try it for myself. L'Oréal has stepped up their game!
Madivel M.
Looked like plastic on my eye if i went over to much. Didn't have a good consistency. But worked ok for the price
yulissa R.
I love Revlon pencils I use carbon black because they are super black and keeps great looking throughout the day
Barbara r.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite thing about this eyeliner is that it goes on so smooth. When taking my make up off it comes off easy.
Tiffany T.
Jacksonville, FL
Not as quality as it should be for the price point. It has to be reapplied and it pencil doesn't sharpen well.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?