BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering ...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an ho...3 Answers
Erin N.
Goes on easy but smears. It would be perfect if it didn't smear so easily. Goes on super smooth and straight which is awesome.
Stephanie J.
Salem, OR
Loved it once my eyes stopped watering ( got use to it) a must try for a unique look. Brings out your eyes and makes them pop
Bethany H.
This worked well for me it did a nice job lining my eyes it was pretty easy to use and I liked that it did not smudge a lot.
Ruth
I love this eyeliner easy to manage. Reasonable price. Este liner es muy bueno me encanta muy manejable para usarlo. Tratenlo
monica l.
Love, love, love this eyeliner. It glides on smooth and dark and it gives you a wonderful line each time and it last all day.
Laurie M.
Hummelstown, PA
Love this pencil. It really accentuates my eyes. Looks very natural when applied. Does not look like you just painted it on
Priscilla L.
Great eyeliner. Love how dark it is.is my second favor liquid liner. In case i dont find my favor i allways go for this one
Carly G.
Columbus, OH
I've tried a lot of eyeliners and this has to be my favorite. It lasts all day, is extremely pigmented, and is affordable.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
This is a very great product! I normally don't use pencil eyeliner but this one I will use again! It goes on very smooth
Mary-Ashanti H.
Somers Point, NJ
I ended up getting this for free from the dollar store and i realllly love it! Its creamy instense and just super pretty!
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?