Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#242 in Eyeliner
The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ;
Photos (5)
Joni N.
Joni N.
I really like this liquid pencil eye liner. I have it in purple. It goes on smooth and doesn't smudge much.
Karla V.
Karla V.
Lives up to all expectations. This leaves my eyeliner on point! This makes my top liner fit my bottom!
Erika C.
Erika C.
Absolutely this eyeliner! It goes on really smooth and i get the perfect line, and cat eye in one shot
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Avenel, NJ
Thinnest line! Easy to use and lasts all day! Great bargain. I've used brown and black love them both
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
Chicago, Il
Este es un delineador que me gusta mucho porque tiene una muy buena pigmentación y dura mucho tiempo
Valerie P.
Valerie P.
Redlands, CA
I just bought this a week ago. Glides on real smooth and it doesn't smear.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Allegan, MI
Hands down favorite eye liner I've ever used. this is the only one I buy for myself
Marie R.
Marie R.
Elsa, TX
Love love love this pencil eyeliner. Last a good 6 hours and perfect use for a wing
Leah G.
Leah G.
Bedford, TX
This product goes on smooth and lasts a long time. Looks great for an evening out.
angelica c.
angelica c.
This is by far my favorite liner. Goes on smooth and intense and it a affordable!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?