Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#253 in Eyeliner
The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ;
Photos (5)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

A great pharmacy eyeliner, very black and it last all day even without primer :)
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Adelphi, MD

Love the pencil liquid eyeliner. It goes on smoothly and stays through the day.
Krystal C.
Krystal C.

Long lasting wear really stays on all day! Easy to apply and looks beautiful.
Linda L.
Linda L.
Dallas, TX

The liquid eye liner works good I like to do a car eye look it's a good price
Valerie P.
Valerie P.
Redlands, CA

I just bought this a week ago. Glides on real smooth and it doesn't smear.
Cady H.
Cady H.

My favorite. Easy to apply smoothly for any night! Definitely my go to!!!!
Carrie K.
Carrie K.
Plainfield , IL

Love this eyeliner. Goes on easy.

Keisha K.
Keisha K.
Zanesville, OH

Well gals and gents, I've been using it for a few days now, and I must say it's now one of my favorite drugstore eyeliners!!It's such a super soft and creamy eye pencil. It glides so smooth and goes across the eye without tugging or skipping. It has a very glossy look to it that takes a few minutes to set in. It's defiantly a very intense color, and one swipe and you're done. Also I must mention it's more intense and blacker than the Urban Decay Perverison! This pencil is also great for that smokey eye look! Can be used on the waterline. This pencil will last a few hours without smudging or anything, I had it on for 5 hours and the hottest I got was outside in 81 degrees, and I had no problem with it. I removed it with water and coconut oil ( I use this as a makeup remover), and it came off very easily.
Manal K.
Manal K.
Meridian, MS

Super dark and last all day! Just the way I like it. It doesn't smudge which for me is amazing cause a lot of eye liners smudge with me for some reason.
Priscilla L.
Priscilla L.

Great eyeliner. Love how dark it is.is my second favor liquid liner. In case i dont find my favor i allways go for this one
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH

I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI

Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?

Join Now