BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering ...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an ho...3 Answers
Meredith B.
Montgomery, AL
Used this a few times until it needed to be sharpened. After I sharpened it, the pencil kept breaking. ALso had a tendency to smudge
Riley E.
Palmetto, FL
Love this pencil!!!!! This pencil is very affordable and just like higher end pencils. It hopes on very smooth and is hard to break.
Katelyn F.
I really like this product! The color comes on perfectly, but sometimes too much. When done perfectly your eyes will look amazing.
Lexy D.
Export, PA
This is one of my favorite eye liners. It's easy to apply and lasts for many hours without smudging and giving me raccoon eyes lol
elisha g.
Powell, TN
This eyeliner pencil is awesome. I have only used the very black one but it's very bold and has a great color. Stays on all day.
Yeraldi G.
Katy, TX
I just started using this eyeliner and I'm loving it it actually last a long time!! will recommend to everyone to.give it a try!!
Jessica S.
Findlay, OH
Love this eyeliner! The liquid pencil gives my eyes a bold pop of black liner it needs. I love the finish and it stays on all day
Erin N.
Goes on easy but smears. It would be perfect if it didn't smear so easily. Goes on super smooth and straight which is awesome.
Michelle W.
New Boston, OH
I love this product! It goes on easily and stays put! I goto black and normally do a cats eye look with it and its so easy!!!!
Leah H.
I honestly love this makeup eyeliner pencil because it works wonders! I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an eyeliner!
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?