BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering ...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an ho...3 Answers
Amanda W.
Red Bank, NJ
I'm a big fan of the wing-eyeliner. I've used this eyeliner for awhile now and have nothing bad to say. It lasts all day and does not smudge.
Mikayla H.
La Crosse, WI
I love this eyeliner but it doesn't twist up! Super rich and creamy, the color rocks and stays all day. It really is intense, but the twist up end doesn't work.
Kat F.
Denver, CO
One of my favorite eyeliners! I use it for my waterline more so than my top liner. Stays very well, doesn't get smeared under the eyes, and is so easy to remove.
Lauren B.
Council Blfs, IA
This is my daily liner and I love it! I love how well it glides on and it stays on all day! It takes the best parts of liquid and pencil liner and puts them in one great product!
Nancy P.
Rock Hill, SC
Love the Plum color, but it is hard to get a precise line. I don't like the smudge look for my eyes, and prefer an eyeliner that is not as obvious.
Crystal O.
Albuquerque, NM
I have tried so many eyeliners because I always touch my face and it smears really easy.. But this eyeliner goes on smooth, dark, and doesn't rub off easily! I really love it!
Jill E.
Puyallup, WA
My best friend got me hooked on this one. I try so many different eyeliners. this is one of my all time favorite ones! always one of my goes to!
Meredith B.
Montgomery, AL
Used this a few times until it needed to be sharpened. After I sharpened it, the pencil kept breaking. ALso had a tendency to smudge
Deanna L.
First time trying this, I loved it! It glides so easily....saw the commercial for infaluable. When I went to store they had this so I tried. Just bought infaluable, have not tried yet
Afreen S.
Honolulu, HI
Love this eyeliner...it is a dark black intense liner...and is smudgeproof and it stays for a really long time....it can be used for tight lining your eyes as well...
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?