2 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour...3 Answers
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Vancouver, WA
This eyeliner works really good it's one of my faves I always carry it on me in case if I need a touch up
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
I like using this eyeliner and it doesn't smudges, and the colors are great. It goes on smoothly and lasts a long time.
sonia T.
sonia T.
This is one of my favorite eyeliners..can find it at almost every drugstore and is very affordable!
Terry G.
Terry G.
san antonio, tx
Liquid pencil is all I used and this brand for the liquid is great all around and gets the job done
Angelia L.
Angelia L.
Bangor, ME
Smooth and easy to use! I keep this one in my bag as an emergency fixer. I definitely recommend
Lizzy M.
Lizzy M.
Chaska, MN
This eyeliner is great! It has become my go-to product. Way to find, easy to use. I have always been happy with it.
Keyla J.
Keyla J.
Dallas , TX
Great for your water line. Perfect black that can easily be smudged for a smokey look as well.
Barbara r.
Barbara r.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite thing about this eyeliner is that it goes on so smooth. When taking my make up off it comes off easy.
Zainab O.
Zainab O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this product! it goes on smoothly and harshly on my eyes. stays on all day.
Briana W.
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Goes on smooth, and lasts all day! looks great with any eyeshadow! I love this eyeliner!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?