Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#249 in Eyeliner
The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ;
Photos (5)
Angelia L.
Angelia L.
Bangor, ME

Smooth and easy to use! I keep this one in my bag as an emergency fixer. I definitely recommend
Keyla J.
Keyla J.
Dallas, TX

Great for your water line. Perfect black that can easily be smudged for a smokey look as well.
Zainab O.
Zainab O.

I am in love with this product! it goes on smoothly and harshly on my eyes. stays on all day.
Barbara r.
Barbara r.
Las Vegas, NV

My favorite thing about this eyeliner is that it goes on so smooth. When taking my make up off it comes off easy.
Briana W.
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY

Goes on smooth, and lasts all day! looks great with any eyeshadow! I love this eyeliner!
Mari R.
Mari R.
Sacramento, CA

I love this liquid eyeliner. It's great to make a perfect sharp wing and its black the way I like it to be .
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Rochester, NY

LOVE this! It has the smooth line I love without the wet feel. Great look for day or night managed with it!
Joni N.
Joni N.

I really like this liquid pencil eye liner. I have it in purple. It goes on smooth and doesn't smudge much.
Erika C.
Erika C.

Absolutely this eyeliner! It goes on really smooth and i get the perfect line, and cat eye in one shot
Karla V.
Karla V.

Lives up to all expectations. This leaves my eyeliner on point! This makes my top liner fit my bottom!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH

I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI

Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?