BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The Ultimate Eyeliner The glide and intensity of a liquid The precision of a pencil L Oreal presents Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.  Now get the gliding application, intense look and long-wear of a liquid eyeliner with the easy application and control of a pencil. Rich, dramatically bold lines. Pencil formula glides on smoothly and easily. Smudge-proof, all-day wear. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. ; see more...

• I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering ...4 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an ho...3 Answers
Jessica O.
This has long been my favorite eyeliner, and that has not changed! It glides on like silk, dries quickly, and lasts for hours, even after sleeping (oops, lol). It's perfectly smudgeable for any look, and is the blackest black, for those like me that cannot live without the perfect black liner. A classic for sure!
Kandice S.
Broken Arrow, OK
Review for: Black
Love this liquid liner! It's extremely dark and doesn't smudge! I don't think there's any improvements to be made. It's better than elf in my opinion! It's affordable as well! Can make a winged look really well
Renesha L.
Gloversville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very soft and smooth it just glides right on. It is a bit pricey but nothing to kill ya plus you can probably find it on clearance at some point. I got mines at Walmart. Yes I would recommend to those that love eyeliners especially with that side smudge with. It's awesome!
Amanda C.
Tompkinsville , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has to be one of The smoothest eyeliner pencils I have ever used. Glides on effortlessly. Great for tight-lining and lower lash line. Very wearable. The carbon black is a very rich deep black great for doing a wing.
Haven P.
Cottage Grove, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this eyeliner because it's compact and super easy to use. It is cheap and easily accessible at almost any drugstore which is convenient. I use it regularly when I wear makeup and it works just fine for me, just dries out quicker than alternative brands in my opinion.
Angel S.
My go to eyeliner!! I'm so in love with this product. It is very easy to apply and last all day long so you won't have to reapply. I got mine from a local drug store. I would totally recommend to anyone looking for a great cheap product!
Nichole C.
Pound, VA
I really liked this product while it lasted. I assumed since it was a pencil you could twist it and more would come up, but that wasn't the case. I didn't get as many uses out of it as I had hoped, but I did really like it when I used it! It goes on smoothly and beautifully!
Michelle R.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clean, fine lines and easy to use. This is my go-to everyday eyeliner. Easy to store in purse and not have to worry about any leaks. Try it out, it's worth the purchase.
Tammi C.
Maryville
Love this liquid eyeliner. Easily appied and doesn't run. Dries quickly and stays all day. L'Oréal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner
Luana L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good color. Good packing. Easy application. Good duration. Easy removal. It could last longer and be darker. But it's good for everyday
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been looking for a pencil Iiquid eyeliner to try and wondering if it is good for a newbie to use since I never use liquid eyeliner before?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does it stay for a long time in a waterline or does it melt an hour after applying it?